Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
katiecoolady!

Whenever I have any doubt about the outcome of this trial, I just read a few of your posts and give a sigh of relief. I'll believe your instincts on this one.

I don't even listen to the pundits on tv, because they're not ordinary people like us. We are the type of people that are on that jury and I don't believe this jury is fooled for one minute with all this bs.

Thanks for all you do katiecoolady! You're the best!

fran
:blowkiss:

Just curious if many of you are also following this case on The State vs. Jodi Arias FB page and Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support FB page etc??

I'm full blown addicted to both and find some pretty neat peeps there too :)

I am on both of those Facebook pages !! :seeya:

AMEN!

My first post. Shaking in my slippers...:blushing:
Katie, I just want you to know that you are one of the biggest reasons I've signed on with WS. I was on another site and someone posted one of your observations there. Thank God! It lead me here. IMO your messages bring hope to many of us who have had doubts about the outcome of this trial. I bet there are many unnamed lurkers following you. You're are a beacon of light! I can't say thank you enough.

p.s. Thank you to PASA & all the other WSers that have taken the time to post your insights and observations of the trial.

:tyou:

Hi Lisa Marie! :seeya:

:welcome:

I'm headed up to the courthouse in like 10 min but wanted to pop on and make a post and get it out of my head before I go.

I just want to say that all of my posts are MY perceptions, whether they are grounded in subjectivity or literally what I'm seeing, they are all sent through my filter. Whether i'm posting about what I believe will be the outcome of this case, JA's Mom or the jury, it is all my opinion based on all my past experiences and my ability to report things accurately as I see them.

Now as I held a job for 7 years which was literally observing human behavior and documenting it (psych RN) I have some skills at being able to do that. As I've sat in a court room through two DP trials/sentencing hearings/appeals, that lends some experience to what I'm doing.

But I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Some of my opinions are very well founded in reason and some are more hunches. You can take ALL of it with a grain of salt. It's not my job to keep supporting what I see but share it.

I know there is quite a bit of PTSD associated with this trial and lots of people are getting triggered. All the way back to OJ. I get it. I also know quite a bit about PTSD having recovered from it myself and if you don't believe me, check out the charitable organization I founded that deals almost primarily with PTSD: www.inonepeaceproject.org

My testimonial is on there so I do know some of what I speak.

this trial isn't triggering me toward FEAR though I can say that. No one can talk anyone out of their fear. I know this directly having just sat in a hospital room with a paranoid schizophrenic for the last 2 weeks. No amt of rationality dispels irrational fear. It's deeper than that.

So what I do and what I call it is "holding the high watch". I have an unshakable belief in the JUSTICE that is coming in this case. I am unshakable in my perception that Jodi Arias will be convicted of first degre murder and sentenced to death. I feel like that is my biggest "secret weapon" I bring in to that courtroom is that unshakable confidence.

I think all of this is an opportunity for people to heal. I cried off and on all last night..of course this case ignites my grieving...this is a good thing. It excavates all those pockets of pain that remain hidden and brings them to the light then as my teacher says "without awareness there is no choice" we can choose what to do with them.

I invite all of you who can to try on an attitude of confidence and ask yourself "does preparing myself for the worst make me a better advocate for the best in this present moment? Will I actually handle 'the worst' if I'm prepared for it or will it be just as devastating? What have I got to lose by believing in another option?". Not just for this case but for anything in my life that is limiting me, including a limiting belief system.

With that said, Justice for Travis is coming. And I'm walking in to court once again holding that torch out and proud and bright.

Do I hear an AMEN!??? Rested and ready to go............:seeya:

AMEN Sister!:blushing:

AMEN!!! You go girl!!

Katie, I feel like you do and I go with my visceral reaction or as some call it intuition.

Everything you wrote just feels right to me. I have followed you for what, over 9 years now? Ever since Laci stole my heart that Christmas Eve and then to read your story about Cindy and Chrismas Eve, oh my, the tears I have wept.

You are one of the most elegant, gracious under fire, beautiful and endearing souls. I remember the dog pound and L. Awful awful stuff. I love Anita Richman and you, two beautiful women inside and out.

As for brothercoolman, he rocks the art and I am so glad he is getting better. Your love for him just bursts forth in your writing. Please tell him a lady who calls herself Sedona, because Sedona Az is my most favorite place in all the world, just adores him and is wishing him well and is so happy he is getting well. His sweet soul just shines through.

Have a good day in court and I anxiously await your report.

Katie, you are the angel in the courtroom and I trust your instincts and perceptions!!!
AMEN TO YOU KATIE!!! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!

I think it's safe to say KCL, that you do, indeed, have a fan club here! We love you and respect your opinions!!!!

In the courtroom another case going on Juan and Flores sitting in family sextion

I'm headed up to the courthouse in like 10 min but wanted to pop on and make a post and get it out of my head before I go.

I just want to say that all of my posts are MY perceptions, whether they are grounded in subjectivity or literally what I'm seeing, they are all sent through my filter. Whether i'm posting about what I believe will be the outcome of this case, JA's Mom or the jury, it is all my opinion based on all my past experiences and my ability to report things accurately as I see them.

Now as I held a job for 7 years which was literally observing human behavior and documenting it (psych RN) I have some skills at being able to do that. As I've sat in a court room through two DP trials/sentencing hearings/appeals, that lends some experience to what I'm doing.

But I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Some of my opinions are very well founded in reason and some are more hunches. You can take ALL of it with a grain of salt. It's not my job to keep supporting what I see but share it.

I know there is quite a bit of PTSD associated with this trial and lots of people are getting triggered. All the way back to OJ. I get it. I also know quite a bit about PTSD having recovered from it myself and if you don't believe me, check out the charitable organization I founded that deals almost primarily with PTSD: www.inonepeaceproject.org

My testimonial is on there so I do know some of what I speak.

this trial isn't triggering me toward FEAR though I can say that. No one can talk anyone out of their fear. I know this directly having just sat in a hospital room with a paranoid schizophrenic for the last 2 weeks. No amt of rationality dispels irrational fear. It's deeper than that.

So what I do and what I call it is "holding the high watch". I have an unshakable belief in the JUSTICE that is coming in this case. I am unshakable in my perception that Jodi Arias will be convicted of first degre murder and sentenced to death. I feel like that is my biggest "secret weapon" I bring in to that courtroom is that unshakable confidence.

I think all of this is an opportunity for people to heal. I cried off and on all last night..of course this case ignites my grieving...this is a good thing. It excavates all those pockets of pain that remain hidden and brings them to the light then as my teacher says "without awareness there is no choice" we can choose what to do with them.

I invite all of you who can to try on an attitude of confidence and ask yourself "does preparing myself for the worst make me a better advocate for the best in this present moment? Will I actually handle 'the worst' if I'm prepared for it or will it be just as devastating? What have I got to lose by believing in another option?". Not just for this case but for anything in my life that is limiting me, including a limiting belief system.

With that said, Justice for Travis is coming. And I'm walking in to court once again holding that torch out and proud and bright.

A HUGE Amen, and an even bigger hug for all you do.
I have faith in the jurors, and also believe they will come back with a just verdict. The family has a long way to go, and my heart aches for them. Hopefully they can find peace somehow, someway.

I am a huge sceptic when it comes to JA so I'm speculating it's another ploy to ganer sympathy by making herself appear frail.

I'm sure she is feeling the stress too but she's getting the same food she did before so Im wondering if she's deliberately eating less. jmo

:newhere:Knowing that she's a master manipulator, I wouldn't put it past her to lose weight intentionally in an attempt to sway the jury. If you look at clips of her back in the interrogation days, and in the the 48 Hours and Inside Edition interviews, she looked several healthy pounds heavier, a far cry from frail. And her face definitely looked fuller, not even remotely gaunt. I'm praying these jurors aren't buying it... :scale:

I hear a member of the media said: "Oh, the blue ribbons showed up today!"

blueribbonsinthecourt.gif

:newhere:Knowing that she's a master manipulator, I wouldn't put it past her to lose weight intentionally in an attempt to sway the jury. If you look at clips of her back in the interrogation days, and in the the 48 Hours and Inside Edition interviews, she looked several healthy pounds heavier, a far cry from frail. And her face definitely looked fuller, not even remotely gaunt. I'm praying these jurors aren't buying it... :scale:

I'm pretty sure the jail food sucks. No doubt in my mind that she also has high anxiety now that she's being brought to justice. Crappy food + anxiety can equal weight loss.

and a Hallelujah...........and will send good thoughts for you to have a JUANDERFUL day! :rocker:

Amen and Amen. KCL ! Thank you! I feel confident in justice for Travis ! Blessings!

I hear you big time on being scared! I can't even begin to tell you how lost I felt last time...Anthony. The good people here helped me have faith again to believe in justice. I hope you can find this too. I can only hope justice will come this time and our hope will be our strength for Travis and his family. Be strong.

Teresa
I felt exactly the same way for the longest time....

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Court has been cancelled today. Sorry yall. We will start up again tomorrow at 9:30 am #JodiArias

????

I read here everyday but haven't commented until now.
This business of JA not getting enough to eat (eyeroll) make's me wonder if she just plain isn't eating cuz she want's to look like Tanisha.
Any thought's?

She's not eating because she doesn't like the food in jail. Then she can come to court and feel faint and get a protein bar. Something she probably hasn't had since being incarcerated. I hope Nancy (juror) has a big iced latte today in the courtroom. :) All MOO.. :)

I wonder if she died her hair brown (in addition to not being noticed in town) to look more like Mimi. At the time she thought Travis and Mimi had a serious relationship when they were just friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor