a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always believed stab wound to chest came first. I think gun shot was the last spiteful thing she did. Well, actually, there were a lot of spiteful things she did after his death, like the voicemail for instance. But I do believe she shot him for the heck of it. Mean and spiteful.

I agree and the spite continues- now just aided and abetted by her Dt trio. I do think steelys thought about her bringing two weapons to set up an appearance of 2 assailants is also valid.

I don't remember if this has been brought up before or not, so sorry if it's redundant.

JA testified when asked about her "lack of hair" that she only did it because Travis didn't like it.

When I watched "the best of JA testimony" on HLN yesterday, she had said she was embarrassed by TA performing oral on her at the Hughes house, because she had "just gotten my Brazilian on".

So, if she was only doing that for Travis, then doesn't that seem to imply that she knew darn well they were going to be performing oral on each other and that was why she got her Brazilian on before the meeting?

Which also means, that she wasn't uncomfortable about it, the way she claims. She knew - and had probably even initiated - those acts!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Yes. I am tired of the folksy anecdotes. Would it be too much to ask if she use some of the mega$$$$ she was paid for doing nothing to purchase a professional-looking dress or blouse? :twocents:

NEVER has someone so unworthy been paid so much for so little!!:banghead:

Heads up- I asked in the legal thread if , since JA was called in the defense case, she can be recalled for anything in the rebuttal and Azlawyer answered "sure!". Interesting huh?
So Wilmott would have a chance to cross then?

Heads up- I asked in the legal thread if , since JA was called in the defense case, she can be recalled for anything in the rebuttal and Azlawyer answered "sure!". Interesting huh?

I hope she's not asked back to the stand. I'm sick of listening to her carpola.

On the Attorney Thread I read that the lesser charge is Burglary & Aggravated Assault. I was wondering what besides the rope and bedding did the Ripper steal. I keep asking on twitter if Travis' wallet was devoid of cash. Just what the heck did she steal besides his life?

Well, if her story is to be believed, she stole his gun.

Apparently, there was no money in his wallet and he was known to always have cash but I'm not sure if this is true. (I've not seen this in evidence.)

moo

I wonder, if she knew Mimi wasn't interested in Travis, would he still be alive today?

Question:

What do you believe?

1. Gunshot first?
2. Gunshot last?

I believe first more now gunshot first whilst reviewing the interro tapes.

I think the gun shot was last. It was HER coup de grace, killing Travis to end HER misery. My guess is that she wanted to play out the psycho scene in the shower, where he was most vulnerable. And she used the gun just because she went through all that trouble to steal it and bring it on the trip. It's always Jodi, Jodi, Jodi.

I usually stay on this thread (and the atty thread) because they are slow enough for me to keep up with (barely). So.... I'd like to say this here and get it out of my head:

My wife is watching a series she found on Netflix, and really likes it. I have watched bits of it while reading here, and the "book title" post put this in my head and I need to get it out.

"Juance Upon a Time:
Bringing down the Wicked Witch"

Thank you for your tolerance. :)

ETA: The show is "Once Upon A Time", and I think it's now in its 2nd season. Decent TV.

A book title,,,a elephant roared in the desert

I think the gun shot was last. It was HER coup de grace, killing Travis to end HER misery. My guess is that she wanted to play out the psycho scene in the shower, where he was most vulnerable. And she used the gun just because she went through all that trouble to steal it and bring it on the trip. It's always Jodi, Jodi, Jodi.

I forgot to add that in her story about the ninjas, she heard the pop of the gun first. She didn't say that she heard any one come in the house, or anything like that, that I can recall. Or that she heard Travis scream that he had just been stabbed. It just seemed to be one of those details that she stuck with, especially since it kind of got reaffirmed by Det. Flores, no?

:gasp: I did not think that, thanks!

Also, I am going to have to go back days? What is this about you moving? Is that one reason dad is there?

Also, what is up with housing efforts for the family? Still sending cards and what I can to the family through the Samantha address you shared, and elephant reference and pnotos in each one of them!

I wonder, if she knew Mimi wasn't interested in Travis, would he still be alive today?

:twocents: I'm guessing Jodi killed Travis because she knew her days with him were coming to an end. I think he was trying to really end it for good with her.

Well, if her story is to be believed, she stole his gun.

Apparently, there was no money in his wallet and he was known to always have cash but I'm not sure if this is true. (I've not seen this in evidence.)

moo

I think JM was alluding to that when he started adding up the money she had with her. She had already gone through the amount of cash she claimed to have taken with her and over that amount with no way to prove where the extra money came from.

There is no way to prove she took money out of his wallet unless it was locked in the bedroom but Travis was suppose to have had money from one of the roommates who had paid his month's rent, I believe. If the money was never deposited in the bank it is pretty clear where that money went. jmo

Along the lines of "every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings" I have started an 'Alexander fund' jar on the desk of my home office. Every time the Defense Team does something ridiculous and desperate and insulting, I put money in the jar. At the end of every week, I'll send it to Samantha Alexander.

And consider going to the post office and getting the stamps for your letter! Justice for Travis!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364675195429.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364675195429.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 19
I am not sure. I think Travis was getting stronger and wiser to what JA was all about, and he did finally cut the sex ties she would have had nothing left. That could have been enough for JA to flip. However, if things had worked out with Ryan, Travis may have had a lucky escape. I've no doubt though one day there would still be threads on here of "The State vs Jodi Arias"

I don't get a chance to post very often but I did want to say THANK YOU and send big hugs to all of our "on the scene" reporters. I sooo look forward to hearing what you guys have to say and I really appreciate your honesty and senses of humor in your posts. :tyou:

Like others on here, I've also been doing a lot of thinking about my recent post about Jodi's mom. While I still think Jodi has put her family through hell, I have been appalled at her Mom's court room behavior. At first I tried to give her Mom the benefit of the doubt, that maybe she was just reacting to situations in court the only way she knew how...I didn't agree with her behavior but I was trying to withhold judgement. But, she's getting worse! The whole ribbon wearing thing, inappropriate laughter, and her whole demeanor just make me sick. Every time I see her on the videos of court, I just want to scream at her "this is not a joke". I wish i could slide some copies of the autopsy photos into her Mickey Mouse note book. Grrrr.

During the FCA trial we made a separate page for support of George....most regretted it later when felt it was a DT ploy many were suckered into. Moo

Hi! I'm still trying to learn how to navigate this!!! Please PM me on Facebook until then ;) Thanks!! KWDDJ ;)))

Katie we are all so proud of you and the way you handled yourself. JA was being vindictive but it backfired on her. It also put your name out there, gained worldwide attention to how beautiful you are and who knows might result in a really great job offer for you. Appears you are already good enough to be thought to be working for HLN.

Just being there is apparently riling her up. Let her seethe. She can't touch you. Love watching you and your updates. Know whatever happens you and Juan have a fan club even if we can't be public about it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member