DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short court day but lotsa notes - home after hospital visit and posting

Katiecoolady sent us these shots!
freebirds.jpg

someone on Fb said that was her stepmom, has anyone else heard that ? just wondering if true, it was news to me

No, it's her mom, Sandy Arias. Dr. Drew named her parents. I just saw it. Jodi does not have a stepmom, her parents are still married to each other. They are going to play a snippet of her father being interviewed by Flores in a few minutes.

actually I think she is the girlfriend of Jodi's roommate/cellmate

I hope they get her out of there regardless if it is her girlfriend or cell mates? Doesn't Jodi have a girlfriend in jail? Trouble is what this Donovan looks like. I hope she/he is watched closely now.

Yikes!!! I've seen this person but had no clue it was Jodi's girlfriend. EWWWW. How scary is that. They should remove her from court room if she is causing problems!!!!! Thanks for the pic BChand.:seeya:

I don't think that's her girlfriend. I think she's the girlfriend of Jodi's jail mate? Not sure at all about the relationship noonie.

I think the girlfriend that we hear about of Jodie's in still in jail.

Yikes!!! I've seen this person but had no clue it was Jodi's girlfriend. EWWWW. How scary is that. They should remove her from court room if she is causing problems!!!!! Thanks for the pic BChand.:seeya:

She's not Jodi's "girlfriend" as in romantic interest.

I hope they get her out of there regardless if it is her girlfriend or cell mates? Doesn't Jodi have a girlfriend in jail? Trouble is what this Donovan looks like. I hope she/he is watched closely now.

The Travis family should have her banned. They had blue ribbons banned.

I think it won't take them mre than an hour 1st degree :please:GUILTY

ITA. It occurred to me today that the more this drags on, the more offensive & slanderous the testimony regarding Travis, it's likely this jury is growing to despise JA more & more everyday. And they saw her demeanor today, all happy about one of them getting tossed out.

The TH's were saying the longer JA is on the stand, the more likely that will 'humanize' her to the jury, and the less likely they'll be able to vote for death.

I think it's just the opposite ~ in the very beginning, before she testi-lied ~ they were willing to give her the benefit of the doubt..Remember the questions from jurors to Det. Flores? Asking whether the roommates alibi's had been thoroughly checked out, and whether they had access to a knife, etc.

Fast forward to now...I believe they HATE her! All this stupid talk about her feelings, her favorite sex positions, her journaling...ENOUGH! I think they hate her attorney's, her 'experts', all of it!

The longer the defense case goes on, the more they hate her. And the easier she's making it for them to vote guilty AND death. I believe that.

I don't think that's her girlfriend. I think she's the girlfriend of Jodi's jail mate? Not sure at all about the relationship noonie.

I think the girlfriend that we hear about of Jodie's in still in jail.

Gotcha! Thanks for you all straightening me out there.

So is walking out the front door of the courtroom banned now and the defense team is not supposed to be doing that?

Also dr drew had Jodi's mom and dad police interviews on his show... They have just shown the moms... Must watch the dads is coming on in a bit.... Crazy if you haven't seen it

JA Mom, in police interrogation clips on Dr. Drew

She told det Flores, How can someone be so normal after doing something like that?
Talking about when Jodi come back from trip in which she had murdered Travis.

So is walking out the front door of the courtroom banned now and the defense team is not supposed to be doing that?

No, but Michael Keifer wrote that they had to leave out the side door flanked with security because crazy Juan fans were threatening them. Never happened, says KCL...here they are badoopty-dooing out the front door.

Nope it was reported they walk out a side door w security- not true! Also they aren't exactly avoiding the media

Nope it was reported they walk out a side door w security- not true! Also they aren't exactly avoiding the media

Interesting! Maybe the media and public are kind of ignoring them (and they don't like it).

I hope your brother is doing well tonight kcl. Have a nice visit.

Looking forward to your notes from today.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member