a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling for more ridiculous "evidence" to get a mistrial? Or hoping for just one person to stop and ask for an autograph? ;)

Can someone tell me why the extra 'smilies' don't show up when I click on them? THX
If you have pop-ups blocked then the smilies will pop behind your browser. :seeya:

One of the posters mentioned that they saw Donovan shaking her head up and down and looking at the Alexander family. Idk what that is about but it seems intimidating.
KCL did to happen to see that?

that was me and YES, I observed Donovan staring at the family and then shake her head up and down, like, yeah I'll take care of this problem. This woman has got to be stopped.:furious:

Is this woman on probation or parole? If she is, she isn't allowed to be around Arias.. any contact whatsoever!!

Even if they have served their time, ex-cons aren't allowed to contact and/or be around (trials) fellow inmates for XX years depending on the state. In Kentucky, in the 90's, was around 7 years. (I am pushing the memory).

Clarification: Ex-cons can't contact those who are in jail or prison or on trial even if they have don their time for XX years depending on the state.

Is this woman on probation or parole? If she is, she isn't allowed to be around Arias.. any contact whatsoever!!

Even if they have served their time, ex-cons aren't allowed to contact and/or be around (trials) fellow inmates for XX years depending on the state. In Kentucky, in the 90's, was around 7 years. (I am pushing the memory).

She just got out and so umm yes, I guess. She needs to be banned from that courtroom

I wonder if she keeps up her behavior, Juan can push to have her removed. All she does is run around tattling on people and looking for ways to derail the trial. She has targeted the family before.

She's an idiot, IMVHO.

She just got out and so umm yes, I guess. She needs to be banned from that courtroom

Well, isn't that interesting.. Just got out of jail.. naughty naughty woman.... Wouldn't her probation officer (jail) parole (prison) be interested in a anonymous note about her "new hobby".

Well, isn't that interesting.. Just got out of jail.. naughty naughty woman.... Wouldn't her probation officer (jail) parole (prison) be interested in a anonymous note about her "new hobby".

And why isn't she working?????

Might be because JA is not YET a "convicted" felon... :twocents:

If I was on the jury, seeing who is seated in the front row of JA's side would make me absolutely comfortable giving JA the Death Penalty. Keepin' it classy!

Clarification: Ex-cons can't contact those who are in jail or prison or on trial even if they have don their time for XX years depending on the state.

In an interview, she said she visits jodi everyday after court. You made a good point. Someone should check her out.

Might be because JA is not YET a "convicted" felon... :twocents:

I was referring to Donavon, Arias, g/f who was in jail with her and apparently at trial when she shouldn't be there because she is either on probation or ex-con.

Ex-con can't be in contact currently housed in a jail (or prison once convicted). No way no how. She can't be in contact sitting at her trial.. That is contact especially with all the google eyes they must doing a lot.

All 50 states don't allow ex-con or cons on probation or parole any contact with those housed in jail or prison (even on trial) for XX years depending on the state.

Is this jodis new lover who was suppose to get out in July? If so, maybe she is on probation. A restraining order could be put i to place.

I was referring to Donavon, Arias, g/f who was in jail with her and apparently at trial when she shouldn't be there because she is either on probation or ex-con.

Ex-con is can't be in contact currently housed in a jail (or prison once convicted). No way no how. She can't be in contact sitting at her trial.. That is contact especially with all the google eyes they must do alot.

All 50 states don't allow ex-con or cons on probation or parole any contact with those housed in jail or prison (even on trial) for XX years depending on the state.

Contact HLN. Im sure they have a truck outside the courthouse. They would love the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState