a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie - This may have been asked and answer so I'm sorry if it has been.

Do you know if Juan is married? I'ved heard yes and no.

Not married but in a long term relationship. I know who it is with but won't post it publicly. (and it's not anyone associated with this trial in any way).

someone please make a gif of mikes face reacting to the timeout comment

Not married but in a long term relationship. I know who it is with but won't post it publicly. (and it's not anyone associated with this trial in any way).
Good morning, KT! It's comical how so many of us have such a crush on Juan. I bet he's in shock over all his publicity! lol. Wondering if you know how old he is. Just curious. I can't find this info anywhere.

Good morning, KT! It's comical how so many of us have such a crush on Juan. I bet he's in shock over all his publicity! lol. Wondering if you know how old he is. Just curious. I can't find this info anywhere.

late 40's

My Dear KatieCOO(LLLLLLL)Lady,

I have been following along on your thread since it was created for our court observers. I never miss reading everything on this thread. It all flows so freely. I don't usually say much and I know you prefer for us to wait until you've shared (generously, I might add) all of your notes.

I couldn't wait to do that today because it blew this old girl's (59) mind and I was afraid I may forget. I try to look at a glass half full rather than half empty. To me, your meeting Travis's friend with the same last name made me think of a duel between good and evil - What JA wanted and acted out in her horrible treatment of Travis (stalking, account hacking, jealousy etc.) followed by her cruel butchering and murder of Travis is of course the evil side of the duel. Than by some miracle you KatieCooLady, meet a young man in court who not only shares Travis's last name BUT has a wife named Jodi (this would be the good). Thank God for the GOOD part of the duel between GOOD and evil. There is a Jodi Alexander that will come to my mind every time I hear or read the JA. I now have a 'positive' to counteract the horror of JA. I hope this makes some sense because it's really more of a feeling which I find hard to put into words. I will always be able to say a TY to God for this gift He gave me through you KCL.

I only recently joined WS after following the link of 'BlogTalkRadio' mentioned in an earlier post. Thank both you and Tricia for encouraging us lurkers to join in.

Your precious brother is being prayed for. You are Blessed to have each other. Your compassion knows no bounds and yet you can still be a "BAD:behind:

Thank You KatiCooLady for all of your trial notes.
Bless Your Heart!!!!

"You provided your own answer to the question then" BOOM

CEO , Nancy, writing on this.

Wish we could see the notes on the screen.

He's really learned to cut her off now.

Jodi's pallor is noticeably grey today.

Law of Attraction stuff--nancy writing a question

HW, Nancy , Paul R. CEO , Ponytail all note taking re: fight before Havasupai.

On break met Sean Alexander, TA's friend/roommate and he shows me his crazy argyle socks he's wearing in honor of Travis saying they bought them together. He says Travis had a different pair of socks to match every tie/shirt combo he had. Awwww...a little bit of a glimpse in to his charming personality. He told me, ironically his wife's name is Jodi, same spelling, which would make her name "Jodi Alexander".

My guess is 46.

Oh My!!
I was just thinking last night, did AVL "Imprint" on JA !!
Afterall, they did spend 44 hours together!

Dang! I meant for this to be quoted with the chart that was put up with JA and AVL and symantics!

Gasp!
Nooooooo! Not my nick, nooooo! Not between those two names!

Actually I think Jodi simply has a very similar argumentative style, and has had it for a while. Super duper passive aggressive style. I recall that after Juan got her to kind of really break down and cry ("where you crying when you stabbed him ma'am"), and she came back to the stand, she was very sullen, was trying to shun Juan, but being as obtuse and difficult as ever with her answers.

At the time, I thought of the stories of TA getting extremely frustrated with her and acting out physically, and had sympathy for him. I have no doubt she can be utterly infuriating in an argument. As, I am sure, can ALV>

The cushy intimate close talk is much more weird and inappropriate with Maria DeLaRosa than with JW. It's almost like two college girls trying to turn on some guys with hints of a "3 way" or something. It has a very weird intimate feel to it unlike the dynamic with JW.

As Jodi "leans in" to whisper something in JW's ear or Maria's ear, it almost looks like she is going to kiss them! Just my observation. Spooky indeed! And sicko!

Thank you so much for this. Also, both blame everyone but themselves (for AVL: she hasn't seen certain evidence, so it's DT's fault; JA lying is bc her dad abused her, so he is the one lying. For JA: so many examples, but #1 is it is TA's fault she slit his throat).

:banghead: Why didn't I think of that one! Good catch. Will make a list in case I redo my fast little morning coffee project - chart.

Thanks!

ALV looked quite tired today...I realized today when I saw a look on her face that she is quite out of touch and maybe JA has manipulated her as well. She has a very gentle approach and I am sorry she is being difficult because it is her reputation that is on the line here, I see ALV as quite esoteric in her beliefs and I see why "The Secret", impressed her, but not in the way Jody has studied it and lied yet again as the reason she did not put her "so called abuse" in her journals. Because there was NO ABUSE. I really want ALV to see this clearly. As a victim of a violent crime I hope she does better. Thanks, Debra

Yes she did indeed look tired and I'm thinking that part of this is her slow realization that JA totally lied to her as well as the fact that she has been "played" by JW and KN. Remember when she let slip that she had been given and/or seen only certain items of the whole investigation to use in her assessment? (I'm paraphrasing here.) Well, through JM's cross, I think she's beginning to see that perhaps, just perhaps her assessment leaves a lot to be desired - and not necessarily through any fault of her own but because JW and KN tailored the "collateral" information that she saw and now her reputation is going down the toilet due to the DT's sneaky moves. And while I don't like ALV any more than the rest of you, if my supposition is correct - well then I kinda have to feel a tad bit sorry for her.

It sure is interesting watching experts who have obvious issues of their own. I think she has a man issue and an authority figure problem.
:moo:

When I was taking one of my first upper level undergrad psychology classes the professor made an interesting observation. Paraphrased, she said: most people become psychology majors for 1 of 3 reasons:
1. They have a genuine organic curiosity as to the workings of human behavior.
2. They're related to or close to someone with psychiactric issues and they want to understand or "fix" the other person.
3. They have pyschiatric issues they want to define, fix or learn to hide.

Before that one class was over, I'd decided #3 was pretty prevalent on our campus!

As Jodi "leans in" to whisper something in JW's ear or Maria's ear, it almost looks like she is going to kiss them! Just my observation. Spooky indeed! And sicko!

That is by design. And sick. And I blame Maria DeLaRosa who should know better but has her own exhibitionism going on imo.

Thanks for all the observations - I so wished I could read her lips and know what she says all the time! No, I am not obsessed - no way! Lol

DD says tonight he is going to have a lip reader on, but than again last night he was supposed to have someone on who believes he knows what JA's last words to JA were and that segment mysteriously disappeared. :banghead:

Well, if one applies this part from that page in reference to covering the mouth:

"If, however, he covers his mouth while you are speaking, it indicates that he feels you are lying! "

Then those six jurors in the back row think ALV is full of it :D

BBM

I've seen a lot more of that lately from the jurors. Thanks for posting, very informative.

good morning all,

kcl thanks for your notes from inside the courtroom. i agree the girly behavior these two are doing is so uncomfortable to watch. you know when this trial is over ja will throw jw under the bus and claim insufficient council. my dh said something about it when i showed him on repeat. he thought ja enjoys the smell of jw's perfume. lol
looking forward to your next installment. :seeya:

It is so funny you mention that because I was thinking the same thing. ja leans into JW to smell her expensive perfume. Something she won't get to wear ever again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21