a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know how the jury and spectators reacted to ALV telling JM if he was in her group she would put him in a time out.

Thank GOD JS finally said something. She needs to rein in the DT and their witnesses IMO.. they are getting away with so much garbage.

I also read that tons of people are calling into the deputies offices to complain about the officer assigned to JA - saying they think he's sleeping on the job. Apparently they are being told he just keeps his eyes down.

It amazes me how many people think that JM and the prosecution need HELP in this case. He's been around the block and he's not a fool. I wish people would just butt out and let them do their jobs.

The DT on the other hand, they really do need to be reined in. JW objecting like a petulant 2 year old is really getting OLD.

Sorry if i already missed the answer or explanation but did anyone get any further info regarding ALV approaching Sam? Its disturbing me beyond belief. What could she possibly say, i"m sorry for your loss, but its my job?" Its infuriating! And many judges would severely admonish such behavior in open court. It truly bothers me.

Katie DDJ on Dr. Drw during the behavior expert panel. She's movin' up!!!!!

Sorry if i already missed the answer or explanation but did anyone get any further info regarding ALV approaching Sam? Its disturbing me beyond belief. What could she possibly say, i"m sorry for your loss, but its my job?" Its infuriating! And many judges would severely admonish such behavior in open court. It truly bothers me.

Nothing has been stated publicly to date. It sure was an over the top act on Alyce's part :banghead:

After years of waking up embarassed all over the place, I had a sleep study and multiple-sleep-latency test done ~ diagnosis, Narcolepsy. It's not like what a lot of folks think where people just fall over sleeping in the middle of the bowling alley (but that could happen in combination with cataplexy). It's real and there are more than 1 in 20,000 who have it. That may sound like it's rare (and it is), but that's more people with narcolepsy than people with MS.

These nap attacks usually come on when the person is in a heightened emotional state. So, please, unless her snoring is a problem, just try to ignore her. Ten minutes is probably all she will be out, and then she can come to refreshed.
:seeya::seeya:

i saw a few tweets, they finally had to throw her out

I was watching closely tonight when court was over, as the jury was getting ready to leave and JA was whispering to JW. JA then turned to watch the gallery and JW the jurors and then the gallery. Then they started whispering again. I have the feeling that Jodi was watching KatieDD and JW was told to watch the jurors. I hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling about this. Did anyone else notice. Usually JW does not pay too much attention when the jurors leave.

I live about 70 miles from Phoenix and I have wanted to try to get into the court room to watch Juan but I am afraid of driving that far and not getting a seat inside. I could have gotten the seat that the sleeping lady was removed from!

I must say that all thoughts I ever had of courtroom decorum and professionalism has been thrown out the window with seeing how old Alyce treats Juan. It is a shame.

I also want to thank all the courtroom observers who post here. I have been reading all the enlightening info and I sure appreciate all of you!

I don't join in often, but I do enjoy everyone's comments. I tried to get in today when ALV was going to put JM on "time out" but was so upset I couldn't type in my password.
You guys are great and thanks to our court observers for the great work and comments.

I couldn't believe that woman was conked out like that, then I thought maybe she's one of the ones getting up early to get in line at 6. Also someone, I think here, mentioned a sister getting cancer treatment & wanting to sit in on the trial. So who knows. We've seen a little bit of everything in that court room.

Curious, what is the courtroom gallery reaction to ALV's fanclub, supporter group?? Are people warm, cold, neutral toward these "corner supporters"? *Cue Eye of the Tiger*

ETA: should have included an eye roll... I am not one of these lackeys!!

Yes I found the seller who's selling this and I saved. Oh ok a fan? Didn't know . How'd that person get Juan's drawing? On ebay.

Please note this artist is TAMBRA. Out of a Florida address. It would be very easy to make a drawing from his picture on the internet. This is not JA's art.

As much as I hate to say it JA is a much better artist. Please note it says "Jodi Arias Trial". It doesn't say JA is the artist.

I couldn't believe that woman was conked out like that, then I thought maybe she's one of the ones getting up early to get in line at 6. Also someone, I think here, mentioned a sister getting cancer treatment & wanting to sit in on the trial. So who knows. We've seen a little bit of everything in that court room.

Lol she snore?

I think it would be really great if a bunch of our trial watchers all showed up on the same day, and all tied their hair in little top/side pony tails like JA. A gallery full of adults trying to look like they are 7!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

With the crappy bangs and our ugliest pair of emergency eyeglasses. Yes. You think the judge would kick us out?
:genie::genie::genie::genie::genie::genie::genie::genie::genie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member