a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly..she supposedly goes in to the ER this weekend w/ anxiety over this stress she's feeling and instead of getting chinese takeout, going to her hotel, bringing her to your house, ordering a pizza, finding a small hole in the wall restaurant near your house, making her a peanut butter sandwich, they choose to walk directly in to the hornet's nest. This was deliberate and I think this DT is setting up all kinds of circumstances to go for a mistrial.

Which is why I won't answer any questions anymore about anything that doesn't involve my direct courtroom observations.
BBM

MOO too! I think that is precisely what's up; it's all a fabrication to derail.
BUT, ALV signed on well after this case was a spectacle, and *WELL AFTER* it was predicted to be a huge spectacle. In terms of time lines she is a late comer. She knew exactly what she was getting into as proved by one of her very first statements: "…If I have a career after this."

JA did this to herself & needs to deal with it. ALV did this to herself & needs to deal with it.

:moo: :moo: :moo:

Observers have said he's been coughing like crazy...maybe he can't get over whatever it is.

I am thinking that if the DR put him on a medication for the cough that could make him drowsy he might feel like he cannot fullfill his obligation as a juror...just want to make sure you know this is just my opinion!

BBM

MOO too! I think that is precisely what's up; it's all a fabrication to derail.
BUT, ALV signed on well after this case was a spectacle, and *WELL AFTER* it was predicted to be a huge spectacle. In terms of time lines she is a late comer. She knew exactly what she was getting into as proved by one of her very first statements: "…If I have a career after this."JA did this to herself & needs to deal with it. ALV did this to herself & needs to deal with it.

:moo: :moo: :moo:

Did ALV really say this? I guess I missed it. ty

I am thinking that if the DR put him on a medication for the cough that could make him drowsy he might feel like he cannot fullfill his obligation as a juror...just want to make sure you know this is just my opinion!

I just hope whatever is wrong with him is not contagious. jmo

Seriously, we ALL have times where we feel a little unsteady, dizzy; when we widen our boundaries just far enough. Then our gut says it's time to tighten the reins a bit, just till it feels safe & secure again. I'm not the only one who totally gets where you're at. Please, do not feel obligated to the requests for more; they come because YOU are trusted, you are valued and you've been faithful. But, oh man, we get it. So please, cool down, Katiecoolady, :) there'll be plenty of time to widen that net again, when the other side isn't wrought with unknown & lurking danger. We're good! Justice isn't long off, I know it!

Will you be my Mom? I need one.

I will post notes later tonite guys to get it off my mind- out of town family in so when I get home I will. Just completed a work day filled w people in pain and I have a 4 week waiting list for appts and people in pain are not happy. You can see the pressure cooker I'm in. Thanks for understanding. Love you all even if I can't reply much.

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pw7AspGKr48#t=7s

I apologize if this link doesn't post correctly, I'm not really sure how to do it..Part 1 of today, 1st question from jury is what I'm trying to link. The judges reaction to her answer is priceless.
BTW, is there a tutorial on WS where I can learn my way around and how to post correctly?

Hi forb! :seeya: You might find this forum helpful:

Forum Finesse

Don't be daunted by the 19 pages--if you have a specific term in mind, you will see the "Search This Forum" button just beneath the page counter at the top right of the threads.

Plus we don't need him spreading his germs onto the other jurors
and risk more illness.

It is also possible that he has a family member that is ill and needs him... but I heard the coughing over the feed and it did sound pretty bad (if that was him... which I assume it was).

Pray for health for all of our court attendees!

Do any of you observers know why JA seemed really depressed early on today?

Do any of you observers know why JA seemed really depressed early on today?

Because the jury has her number and don't believe a thing her shrill is trying to sell?

I think she can't hide behind her delusion some times. And I bet she is medicated... she's been a loose cannon over at that table this week. :panic:

I think she needs to hang on to every dime she made in this trial because her income earning potential following this disaster has put her on a level of basically "you'll be lucky if anyone takes you as a volunteer now". Sad she chose to take her lifelong career out on this note. Just sad. Some serious karma there of some kind.

But it'd be nice if she donated to the Alexanders...maybe she'd find that somehow "illegal".

My impression from the beginning is that ALV was in desperate need for money and that clouded her judgement and objectivity. She alluded to that when she started to talk about her retirement today. I think ALV is about to discover the meaning of the adage "Penny wise and pound foolish".

Will you be my Mom? I need one.

I love what Marci wrote you, I am just going to add that you are in the public eye, now. So, I would tread lightly, and we will understand plus shield you. I am sure that's a foreign concept to you "being in the public eye" That is your truth right now. So be cautious at minimum until the trial is over.

I'm sorry that the spotlight is on you, and you need eyes in the back of your head. I am sorry because you have the right goal, you turned your own tragedy to be there for others who face it, you are so unselfish - you get it or where I am going.

Your strong girl - you'll be alright. Now that you are being cautious. Follow your sixth sense. Awww, KCL I just think the world of ya.

:floorlaugh:
Oh there won't be a mistrial at all. It's curious what this is about...but if done in front of jury has something to do w/ testimony I think. Interesting...

It's kind of funny because when we all heard of this "expert" witness was goning to testify we all thought OMG she is crediable and we were all afrid it was going to help Jodie....Need I say more
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have a hunch but not something I can talk about.

Maybe it was determined through her testimony or maybe someone overheard that ALV has been watching trial and hearing testimony? That would be a huge no no. Or maybe she text Jodi thru atty phone or maybe asked Jodi questions during her testimony so shed keep in tune with the TALL tale.

I didn't take mine in to have tested. It couldn't find my hard drive so guess it was fried??

Not necessarily! Try opening the back hard drive cover, removing the hard drive and re-seating it back into place. If that does not work, try to "update the bios" via the Brand (HP, dell,etc) drivers and support website. Email me for further info. If that fails, it is likely that the Hard-drive shot, the computer is fine. Bad hard drive ..easy to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee