a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she needs to hang on to every dime she made in this trial because her incoming earning potential following this disaster has put her on a level of basically "you'll be lucky if anyone takes you as a volunteer now". Sad she chose to take her lifelong career out on this note. Just sad. Some serious karma there of some kind.

But it'd be nice if she donated to the Alexanders...maybe she'd find that somehow "illegal".

Yeah, well....kinda havin' a hard time feeling sympathy for her on that... ;)

Over & over again, she's made a conscious choice to see some phantom tree, while Juan's painted a mural of the forest for her.. That's a special kind of stubborn right there. And those goofy bug-eye glasses didn't help her see it. Unless I'm missing something, she's really got no one else to blame but herself.. These endless digs in continuing to malign & slander the victim here simply for the crime (to her, it seems) of being born male are just insane. This world needs a whole lot less of her kind of narrow minded prejudice.

God bless the family, they're on my heart & in my thoughts all the time these days..

Beth Karas just said that whatever is to be addressed with ALV will be done in front of the jury. That doesn't sound like something that would lead to a mistrial, does it?

Yeah, well....kinda havin' a hard time feeling sympathy for her on that...

Over & over again, she's made a conscious choice to see some phantom tree, while Juan's painted a mural of the forest for her.. That's a special kind of stubborn right there. And those goofy bug-eye glasses didn't help her see it. Unless I'm missing something, she's really got no one else to blame but herself.. These endless digs in continuing to malign & slander the victim here simply for the crime (to her, it seems) of being born male are just insane. This world needs a whole lot less of her kind of narrow minded prejudice.

God bless the family, they're on my heart & in my thoughts all the time these days..

I :heart: this post.

Beth Karas just said that whatever is to be addressed with ALV will be done in front of the jury. That doesn't sound like something that would lead to a mistrial, does it?

Oh there won't be a mistrial at all. It's curious what this is about...but if done in front of jury has something to do w/ testimony I think. Interesting...

Maybe he requested to be excused. Maybe it's a long term illness for which he needs treatment. Maybe he just needs to take care of himself. I don't think they'd excuses him over this unless he implied he needed to be excused.

Plus we don't need him spreading his germs onto the other jurors
and risk more illness.

I wonder if it has to do with, even after the Judge admonishing her to answer yes or no to Juan's questions, and not to volunteer any other information, she kept right on doing exactly as she pleased! And the DT took her outside (at the instruction of the Judge) to lace her up a bit, but she came back in and still rambled!! I doubt that is it, but just something I wanted to fuss about!!

It is my opinion and observation that this Judge is completely over it when it comes to her shenanigans and utter BS.

I think you are right about Judge being over the bs. Did anyone else see the close-up of judge roll her eyes during one of her answers?

I for one would never ask you questions about anything other than what you observe, and post. You put yourself out there nearly every day to let us all know what goes on in court that we are not privy to possibly seeing or hearing. You are our eyes and ears. I wouldn't expect you to discuss anything other than what you feel comfortable relaying. You are the bomb!!!! And, I thank you.

Thanks for understanding. Things are getting very intense now and I have to be very careful about what/how/where I post things so trying to keep things simple.[/QUOTE]

You just keep doing what you feel is right. I fully understand. The closer it gets to conviction date, those wolves will be needing more fodder. Wink!!!!

BBM I agree her career is all but over. Due to my belief in the justice of the Universe, she is being exposed for a reason. Her wrong doings in the past may involve talking other women into believing they were abused when they were not, or helping a woman to falsely accuse someone of abuse. Perhaps resulting in children being taken away from a father, or imprisonment, who knows at this point? She certainly is more than comfortable tearing Travis's character to shreds on the word of a liar - it is obvious now what she is capable of.

This case has shown us all who she really is. Zero integrity, inflated sense of self-importance, refusal to look in any other direction except Jodi's to find answers. She may have "read" lots about Travis, but she dismissed anything that didn't follow Jodi's storyline. It's more than shameful.

wow, that post gave me utter chills.

Katie- if you are answering ??? at all-

What, if any, dynamic change do you think happens with Poquito's departure? Business as usual?

Sorry you are under stress with all of the DT's bs...:hug:

I think you are right about Judge being over the bs. Did anyone else see the close-up of judge roll her eyes during one of her answers?

Wow, I'm not surprised though, not at all. My DVR cut off the end of the day (arrrgh) so I need to see her admonishment of her for next week via youtube.

I :heart: this post.

You're so sweet.. I edited it so you didn't think I was bein' snarky at you! Never! But, she's insulted our intelligence long enough, I'm done with mothball mama. Go home to your group...

SO ready for this jury to seize (finally!) the power they have and make a decision. I honestly don't see them out long, just long enough to finally vent to one another about what a farce this DT has made them endure.

Katie- if you are answering ??? at all-

What, if any, dynamic change do you think happens with Poquito's departure? Business as usual?

Sorry you are under stress with all of the DT's bs...:hug:

No it's not the DT that's putting me under any stress...it's just the intensity of the trial now and my semi awkward position now. I just need to be more careful as we have all agreed. i don't even want to meet any new people anymore and stick with those I know very well to hang out with.

Also I have such limited time to do anything, engage with any conversation, have a second for my own life...I just need some breathing room in general. This is completely consuming..in fact now i need to go back to work from my late lunch break.

business as usual, yes. ALL jurors are on the same page for conviction imo. They are just trying to wittle down the jury numbers wise and it won't work. IMO

You're so sweet.. I edited it so you didn't think I was bein' snarky at you! Never! But, she's insulted our intelligence long enough, I'm done with mothball mama. Go home to your group...

SO ready for this jury to seize (finally!) the power they have and make a decision. I honestly don't see them out long, just long enough to finally vent to one another about what a farce this DT has made them endure.

And I :heart: this one as well.

I need to ask... If they find that ALV has not been the effective witness they needed.. they find that she is under duress, that she has been "ill" will they allow the defense to bring someone else in? Could that happen?
I personally think that all these motions are also being set up for an appeal after the conviction..

We were on vacation last week and returned on Sunday. Used the puter on Sunday night and when I turned it on Monday morning for the live feed, it had crashed. I was stuck watching on HLN that day and was still on HLN when I had to leave to drive 45 miles to purchase a new one and that was at 7 pm. No way was I going to watch it on tv another day. I felt the same way you did. I also got the insurance, 24/7 tech support, and a Kaspersky internet security program! Got the trial bug too!

Well that is 3 computers. My desktop totally crashed today and was forced to use laptop to follow trial while trying to work. I am worried that something serious infected all of us and hoping the laptop doesn't go down next. Did they give you all a diagnoses yet?

I hate to be somewhat O/T, but would appreciate if anyone has a link to the news article about ALV, would you be so kind as to post it?
TIA

BBM I agree her career is all but over. Due to my belief in the justice of the Universe, she is being exposed for a reason. Her wrong doings in the past may involve talking other women into believing they were abused when they were not, or helping a woman to falsely accuse someone of abuse. Perhaps resulting in children being taken away from a father, or imprisonment, who knows at this point? She certainly is more than comfortable tearing Travis's character to shreds on the word of a liar - it is obvious now what she is capable of.

This case has shown us all who she really is. Zero integrity, inflated sense of self-importance, refusal to look in any other direction except Jodi's to find answers. She may have "read" lots about Travis, but she dismissed anything that didn't follow Jodi's storyline. It's more than shameful.

BOOM! And there we have it folks!! :applause:

We were on vacation last week and returned on Sunday. Used the puter on Sunday night and when I turned it on Monday morning for the live feed, it had crashed. I was stuck watching on HLN that day and was still on HLN when I had to leave to drive 45 miles to purchase a new one and that was at 7 pm. No way was I going to watch it on tv another day. I felt the same way you did. I also got the insurance, 24/7 tech support, and a Kaspersky internet security program! Got the trial bug too!

Rut, roh we need Arias v State anonymous classes I'll be the one in braids with a spiderman tee sucking a blowpop, errr wait we shared this online, I'm outed.

Well congrats on the new computer, you know the saleman recommended Kaspersky - it was the first time I've heard of them aka good protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave