a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when will the seat lottery start? are you one of the people getting in?Sorry if this has been asked and answered today..I have not read every post yet in this forum today...

I understand they are drawing 5 names at 8:30. I'm not even trying. I have a cozy bed near the courthouse and I'm gonna be lounging....:D.

Morning Katie!

Can you tell who Jodi is looking at when she turns in her chair? It seems like yesterday she could barely keep from looking to the left. I am thinking she is looking at the family/friends. But wondered if you can tell?

You looked so cute yesterday with your updo and glasses. :)

I understand they are drawing 5 names at 8:30. I'm not even trying. I have a cozy bed near the courthouse and I'm gonna be lounging....:D.

that is soooo good to hear! Glad you won't be going 100 mph every moment of today. You and Pasa can have a really great PJ-time, too! Give her a soft hug from all of us, please.

i actually saw you at that moment too! - and we all had the same look on our faces cuz it was when dr geffner was testifying about the gun shot not being incapacitating, and no hemmorage, then no brain damage :scared:

I found myself wishing that Willmott would have offered to demonstrate on herself how harmless such a gunshot would be.

Morning Katie!

Can you tell who Jodi is looking at when she turns in her chair? It seems like yesterday she could barely keep from looking to the left. I am thinking she is looking at the family/friends. But wondered if you can tell?

You looked so cute yesterday with your updo and glasses. :)

I couldn't see her at all yesterday. I did ride up in the elevator with her Mom and her friend...just the 3 of us.

My hot flash hairdo? ;). Why thank you my bride! Lol

that is soooo good to hear! Glad you won't be going 100 mph every moment of today. You and Pasa can have a really great PJ-time, too! Give her a soft hug from all of us, please.

A soft hug from you and a smothering hug from me :) I've not seen her in weeks!

Katie, how did Juan do yesterday? I MISSED IT!! Can you believe it.. ??? the best day so far and I had to deal with a burst pipe in my house :eek:

I was going to watch all the trial video but ummm.. wow that was one heck of a long day! I wish I could be at the PJ party with you and Pasa. Please give her a big hug from me. Also, those gift baskets are AWESOME.

Katie, how did Juan do yesterday? I MISSED IT!! Can you believe it.. ??? the best day so far and I had to deal with a burst pipe in my house :eek:

I was going to watch all the trial video but ummm.. wow that was one heck of a long day! I wish I could be at the PJ party with you and Pasa. Please give her a big hug from me. Also, those gift baskets are AWESOME.

It really wasn't the best day. It was a long day of tedium listening to a bloviating self baptizing / congratulating academic advertise his CV for hours. The best part was the last witness Dr. Hays. She was awesome and clever. Today is the big day!!! I'll get out and about and take some pics too..will probably dine w some VIPs too. :)

Jump to 23:35 below. Nice to see some smiles among the family, which has been a rare thing. I also caught KCL's profile as the jury entered. :drumroll:

KCLprofile.jpg

[video=youtube;gvXP2Nl1WUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvXP2Nl1WUs[/video]

katie, did that guy REALLY BURP on the stand??? oh em geeeeeee!!!!

I think I'll stay in my jammies all day in solidarity with you and PASA. Let's have a WS pj party! :pillowfight2::pillowfight2: :pillowfight2::pillowfight2::pillowfight2:

So Peanut (PASA) says to me last night "I want to bring my pajamas" so of course now our closings watching has turned in to a pajama party. Lol. Don't ever suggest pajamas to me and not expect me to be all over that!!!

So Peanut (PASA) says to me last night "I want to bring my pajamas" so of course now our closings watching has turned in to a pajama party. Lol. Don't ever suggest pajamas to me and not expect me to be all over that!!!

It is only because of your dedication to the Alexander family and your live-from-the-courtroom views, that so many of us are able to watch in our pj's.

Thanks again for all your efforts and being such a class act in representing WebSleuths, and PASA too!!! :seeya:

Somehow, I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :drumroll:

This right here is exactly what Travis was looking for in a wife! Just look at all that love, passion, and beauty!

Thank you all, for listening with your hearts and responding to this very special calling on your lives!

There are 7 angels among us!

Jump to 23:35 below. Nice to see some smiles among the family, which has been a rare thing. I also caught KCL's profile as the jury entered. :drumroll:

View attachment 33098

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 54 - Part 5 - YouTube

PLEASE explain...at 22:01, Part 5, day 54, the camera pans over the JA mom and twin sister. I am not sure who is who. Why does one of the ladies have ear phones on? You can see the ear phones around the neck. :scared:

That s the first time I have seen them....what can she be listening to during the trial?

Thank you

KCL, saw you many times yesterday and last night. Loved your hair like that. I kept saying to my husband, "that's our KCL!". Thank you for being there for the Alexanders!

PLEASE explain...at 22:01, Part 5, day 54, the camera pans over the JA mom and twin sister. I am not sure who is who. Why does one of the ladies have ear phones on? You can see the ear phones around the neck. :scared:

That s the first time I have seen them....what can she be listening to during the trial?

Thank you
It's Jodi's aunt that always uses those. She must have a hearing impairment so she listens to the trial on those. :seeya:

Somehow, I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :drumroll:

OMG this is AWESOME!!! Ican't wait to show Peanut! LOL You never cease to amaze me ANJ. Stay tuned for more photos...I see some PDP in my future (Public Display of Pajamas). :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling