a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, jodys mom looked somber. I think she recognized her daughter in what the witness was saying. Its confirmation for her.

Hi Katie, thanks for all you do for everyone....did you hear wilma call dr. d a b*t*h?

That's exactly what I thought, just before break when Nurmi leaned over to Jodi and said something, her lips looked to me like she said "She's a b..tch". I thought I was just imagining it.

If they know she has migraines, and is taking medicine, can't they just know to give her her medicine? Is this normal for a defendant to have this many sick days? I don't think KC even had this many .

Get a doctor to examine this woman and determine what the problem is and correct it. It's so very obvious what is going on here. Get her fit and able to attend court. Bottom line. Just another prime example of the manipulation aspect in all it's glory.

They gave her medicine and half an hour to get over t and she claimed she couldn't but managed to flash a dirty look at the family section while the jury was walking in

Very disrespectful to the family to allow these phoney delays! We all have at one time or another had to work or take care of our responsibilities with a very bad headache or migraine!JA is NOT the lawyer all she does is sit and draw give her a pill and make her sit there.It cost the family additional pain and money each day that is wasted!JMO.

Hi Everyone, newbie poster but have been following the forum threads related to the JA trial for quite some time. First of all, thank you all for sharing your observations and insights. Very interesting!

As far as JA constantly drawing, that may relate to her likely BPD as "arrested development" is a feature seen in those with the disorder. It is believed that the age displayed during these times are closely associated with the age when the core psychological wound leading to the personality disorder occurred. JA reminds me of a child who is tuning out and coloring during a Parent/Teacher conference as if the meeting has nothing to do with them. BTW, I don't mean any disrespect to those who suffer from or as a result of BPD.

They gave her medicine and half an hour to get over t and she claimed she couldn't but managed to flash a dirty look at the family section while the jury was walking in

:furious::furious::furious: Please say the jury saw her do it!:furious::furious::

I need a dose of Katiecoolady! I am beyond frustrated...And only three days of testimony next week?

I feel for this jury...I feel for the Alexanders...I just FEEL so much for ALMOST everyone...the notable exception being the killer and her entire defense team/strategy/experts. Beyond indefensible. IMHO.

I'm waiting for you, KCL!
eta: Just saw where you posted, KCL....infuriating!

This can certainly be brought up during impact statements for the next phase after she is found guilty. This is not the first time I hope a juror saw her do this.

Hi Everyone, newbie poster but have been following the forum threads related to the JA trial for quite some time. First of all, thank you all for sharing your observations and insights. Very interesting!

As far as JA constantly drawing, that may relate to her likely BPD as "arrested development" is a feature seen in those with the disorder. It is believed that the age displayed during these times are closely associated with the age when the core psychological wound leading to the personality disorder occurred. JA reminds me of a child who is tuning out and coloring during a Parent/Teacher conference as if the meeting has nothing to do with them. BTW, I don't mean any disrespect to those who suffer from or as a result of BPD.

:welcome4:

A question for the court observers.

today was the first time that I have seen that Jodi's chair was higher than the defense attorney next to her!! By about 2 inches

. And nurmis chair was the lowest by far. it seems about 4 inches lower than Willmont.

Was that blatantly obvious to you in courtroom as a difference? has this happened before today or was today the first time it is seen by anyone?

And pasa ... we are still keeping you in our prayers!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

KCL:
Did I hear right, just a few moments ago, if Lifetime, really making a movie about this? Does the family know? Have they given consent?
They showed who was playing Travis and I forget the name and they ( HLN) said that some woman from "Lost" they are trying to get to play JA. Is this true?
Or is this topic taboo?

and for the record of my opinion, I felt that JA was extremely agitated today, from the moment she stepped in the courtroom... again In My Opinion..It was a set up.

Truth can hurt like that.

just sayin'
fran
:moo:

What a birch! :banghead: Oh, I don't mean tree, either. :floorlaugh:

Let her do it then, because all of us and beyond WS are sending lots of love and hugs to Travis's family and that definitely cancels her dirty looks. :great:

Grrr. Yep, sounds like trying to manipulate and control in about the only way she can these days.

trial observers especially Katie.

there is breaking news finally finally finally in another case that websleuth covers. Jane Bashara and Bob Bashara . It happen today that he finally... after a very long time... charged.

there is someone on that thread..Darkman.. that has been like wolf mom was with the Casey case (R0004 and I still light candles with her daily to this day!) and also like you with this case.

anyway, what I am thinking, is that perhaps I could get you two together in anyway? I think that you could help with that case and your knowledge on how to help as I think he is just like you. in an effort to spread the word, do what we do best, and passing the torch to another case.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Hi guys,

I'm so completely exhausted I can barely even type this ..as you know there was nothing this pm and it was dismissed due to Jodi's new "migraine". She did look horrible but she did manage to eek out a snotty look toward the family side (Clancy, the "drunk girl" was on the front row today) as the jury filed in only to be dismissed. We went over to the rooftop for a bit and I guarantee you I will be asleep in about 30 min. Planning on going back tomorrow pm for the pm session and we'll see what happens! Nite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon