a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE ROOFTOP!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great picture! I hope KCL is keeping her backside covered tonight after yesterday's peep show. :floorlaugh:

I was watching Dr. Drew tonight and I think that's the first time I have seen KatieDDJ without her hair pulled to one side.

KCL,

Any update on what the closed door ALV issue was earlier this week? Thank you for your time and all you do.

Gentle Reminder: Could we please leave this thread open for court observations and questions? The conversational posts take up a lot of space and we would love to see them on the main thread!

Also, I doubt KCL or others text or talk to the prosecution team, especially about this case. I know we come up with great info and theories, however perhaps we should leave the prosecution to their own as they seem to be doing a stellar job already! TIA

Sorry...I'm feeling a bit "fired up" with all the bullchite today. I hate these games. KCL - I laughed with glee today that JD did the IQ test on JA. At the very least, 10 years downn the road, she will NOT be able to chime up and claim mental retardation. Time for me to bid you all a good night.

Hi guys,

I'm so completely exhausted I can barely even type this ..as you know there was nothing this pm and it was dismissed due to Jodi's new "migraine". She did look horrible but she did manage to eek out a snotty look toward the family side (Clancy, the "drunk girl" was on the front row today) as the jury filed in only to be dismissed. We went over to the rooftop for a bit and I guarantee you I will be asleep in about 30 min. Planning on going back tomorrow pm for the pm session and we'll see what happens! Nite!

Hope you slept well! JA did a good scan of the jury as well as JSS announced this. :banghead:

BUMP :bump:

Continue here:

Reminder: this is not a general discussion thread.. This thread is for questions for the court observers and their notes. Thanks everyone.

:thewave:

Reminder: have a question or a comment for the court observers post it here. This is not a general discussion thread. If your post is missing from this thread it has been moved to the appropriate place. Thanks to everyone for your understanding.

Hi guys,

I'm so completely exhausted I can barely even type this ..as you know there was nothing this pm and it was dismissed due to Jodi's new "migraine". She did look horrible but she did manage to eek out a snotty look toward the family side (Clancy, the "drunk girl" was on the front row today) as the jury filed in only to be dismissed. We went over to the rooftop for a bit and I guarantee you I will be asleep in about 30 min. Planning on going back tomorrow pm for the pm session and we'll see what happens! Nite!

Clancy was there? So, we have the beautiful and accomplished Dr Demarte, the beautiful and accomplished Clancy and the beautiful and accomplished Alexander sisters all in the courtroom at the same time. No wonder JodiAnn had a "migraine"

Clancy was there? So, we have the beautiful and accomplished Dr Demarte, the beautiful and accomplished Clancy and the beautiful and accomplished Alexander sisters all in the courtroom at the same time. No wonder JodiAnn had a "migraine"

And Clancy is TA's friend that got a little tipsy (nothing wrong with having fun) at a PPL event correct? I don't want peeps referring to her as a drunkard! :floorlaugh:

Have a super day observers bet you get an eye and ear full today. TIA can't wait for notes! Pasa lots of good energy sent your way.

Hi guys. I'm not going to court today. I'm exhausted and need a break. This burning the candle at both ends meets in the middle eventually. I'll watch on the feed when I get home from work . I'll go back next week..now people are predicting closing maybe that soon. I still think it will be the following week as only 3 days next week. We will see!

Hi guys. I'm not going to court today. I'm exhausted and need a break. This burning the candle at both ends meets in the middle eventually. I'll watch on the feed when I get home from work . I'll go back next week..now people are predicting closing maybe that soon. I still think it will be the following week as only 3 days next week. We will see!

With all the delays and dragged out testimony by defense, could be even longer. I had hope it would be wrapped up by the end of April.

It's nice to watch from home and maybe you can post with us this evening. Thanks for all the updates.

Really? With JW still on cross on Dr D today and no court Friday or Monday, that would mean rebuttal would be rather short, no?

Not that I think the defense scored a ton of points in their CIC that Juan needs to rebut, but I thought he asked for 7 days?

Doesn't appear we have any "inside the courtroom" observations with PASA out to be with an ill family member and KCL not going today. No one else has mentioned they are going, so I guess this thread will be dark for now. Good thing we have a high definition live feed available! :)

KCL, God bless you and get some rest for Pete's sake. I thought the other night when you were posting to us while you were visiting your father was beyond the call of duty. We love you and don't want you getting sick over this. She isn't worth it.

Really? With JW still on cross on Dr D today and no court Friday or Monday, that would mean rebuttal would be rather short, no?

Not that I think the defense scored a ton of points in their CIC that Juan needs to rebut, but I thought he asked for 7 days?

Yeah and who knows how many more defense delays. Everyone's trying to predict of course. I took the whole following week off and some of us may be staying downtown on the verdict watch. I'm working on some negotiations w/ the victim advocate about being near the family during closings etc.

I'm still thinking closings won't come next week but today will give us kind of an idea I think. My friend Joi is still going this afternoon and if I get some kind of a second wind I'll reconsider. This whole thing has just ground me down to a pulp (working, rushing to trial, posting notes, the emotional toll etc.) and I'm glad a good long break is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member