a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your husband will feel better soon. Lots of positive thoughts and prayers sent to him and you too.

My mom has back issues and she has had her back glued twice....as the shots did not work....her bones are very brittle now. She said it is a strange feeling but she is happy that it worked.

Thank you so much. I will keep your mom in my prayers too. Is she feeling better now? (you can pm me if you want and we talk off the board)

What an awesome poster, Jayarohh. I would love one myself. Have you thought of selling them? :wave:

No. But only because I don't want to profit from it. I'd be happy to go on the honor system and give them to anyone who has donated to the Alexander family or anyone who will donate to the Alexander family. I will send the digital file to anyone who has helped or anyone who will be helping them. Send me a PM with an email address.

:seeya:
Thank you Yes or No for posting the beautiful video. Tears are flowing again. The most loving and thoughtful friends meet here to show support.

Makes me wonder if the great Mr. Martinez and Det Flores have ever felt so appreciated, they certainly deserve it and more for their fight for justice for Travis.

Congratulations KCL I just know great things are headed you way.:seeya:

Juan, you make a difference. You indeed made the world a better place. Your mother and father must be so proud ! Well done, oh good and faithful servant. May God bless you always.

Did JA sign a waiver today allowing KN to go the "I snapped" route?
I think it was just minutes before we heard about the heat of passion ... she snapped comment council(s) were at side bar and then the guard brought JA up to the Judge's bench for a moment, then she was returned to her seat. shortly thereafter she was presented with some kind of letter to sign and they returned the paper to JSS and court resumed. I have never seen that happen in court before.

OMG you guys...tears tears tears..then we all ran over to the courthouse and picked up some more custom M&M's on the way (sent by one of our posters to this hotel!). Got there and got to visit with the family and friends (long walk with Chris Hughes, you HAVE GOT to listen this sun to Tricia's radio show where he will be w/ me this SUn). And get THIS. I'm needing to get up to the pool but I got to have a private little sharing with Juan Martinez , Det Flores today after passing him our poster Jayarohh's poster he so graciously made and he was getting on the elevator and I sort of ran him down then told him I had more M&M's and this poster, he stopped and said "let's go see it". Then we went back to the victim room and I got to show it to him, share a bit of it , he asked MY feedback on how he did today (!!!), and he ordered me to be back Mon for the verdict.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok gotta run, just had to share.

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is WOW to everything!!!

I pray there's a verdict Monday - that would be Juanderful! :seeya:

part of me seriously wants to make up a field trip excuse to go to Phx on Monday and hang around the courthouse waiting. Does that make me a stalker lol?? I would have two small kids in tow....hard to stalk.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Today Juan quoted the last couple of lines from the poem "For Whom the Bell Tolls" by John Donne. I looked up the entire poem. It really touched me and seems to describe so beautifully the feeling of connection with Travis behind all the support given to the Alexander family. I hope it touched the jury.

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS
John Donne

No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend’s were.
Each man’s death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.

part of me seriously wants to make up a field trip excuse to go to Phx on Monday and hang around the courthouse waiting. Does that make me a stalker lol?? I would have two small kids in tow....hard to stalk.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

LOL! Stalker?? Nah. Don't change your hair color or mess around with gas cans & you should be fine!!

God Bless You !!!
(((:)seeya:))))

That is the saddest part of the whole "defense" in this case. She (who I don't want to waste my time naming), has done everything she can to drag Travis' reputation through the mud and to make him look like he was evil when all SHE had to do to see evil was to look in the mirror. As this trial has gone on, she has gotten more and more unattractive because she is unattractive on the INSIDE. The "candy coating" on the outside melts with the heat of the truth Travis was an awesome human beingwhom didn't deserve to be slaughtered the way he was. He didn't do anything that a normal man his age (or most men) haven't done. Only she become the judge, jury and executioner and slaughtered him because he didn't want her. I hope this jury comes back with the only JUST verdict and she is sent to death row.

The amazing, wonderful, loving, and kind people on this board and in the court room who are there for this amazing family were brought together for a reason. From the detective, the prosecutor, the support people and all the WSr's who are a part of this case, (and face it, if you are here on this board you are a part of this case too), are some of the strongest, lovingest, supportive people I have ever seen. This is what Travis was always striving for.... people who don't know each other, but care deeply about one another making a difference in other people's lives.

I don't know why the people who are here are here.. I know why I am here.. my BFF was murdered much like Travis was. When I first heard about his murder on the news, I started screaming for justice. I have NEVER not thought that SHE was responsible. I have had the largest amount of hatred for the things she has said and done to Travis... a man she claimed to have loved. She never loved him.. she wanted to possess him.. own him... claim him. She didn't win.. she lost. In the end she took his life but in doing so she also brought his message to the masses.. the message he wanted everyone to know. YOU ARE SPECIAL.. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

Please live your life with that phrase in your mind, in your heart and in your soul and Travis and his family will continue to feel the love from us all.

Also please remember that after this case is decided and SHE is sentenced, PLEASE, PLEASE do not forget about this family.

One thing that is so very amazing is that so many folks love Travis that never met him. Many of us here love him and will forever carry him in our hearts.

He has touched us so deeply that we pray daily for justice for him, his family and friends.

We continued througout this trial to seek justice for him and to support the Alexander Family to the best of our abilities. Not many folks can touch others in this manner.

For me Juan Martinez was the beacon that lead us on our path to get to know and love Travis. KatieCool, PASA, and others here allowed our voices to be heard by the family. It is such a great gift to love a stranger...someone I never met and to support Justice for him.
Thanks much to all of you.

God Bless You Pferrin . . .
You put into words exactly how I feel. For some reason I just want to cry but I'm not real certain why I feel this way. I can only say that I so very much want to cry for JOY when the guilty of 'First degree or/and felony murder' comes in. Perhaps it's the waiting that has me in overload nright now. Please hold my hand while we wait.

One thing that is so very amazing is that so many folks love Travis that never met him. Many of us here love him and will forever carry him in our hearts.

He has touched us so deeply that we pray daily for justice for him, his family and friends.

We continued througout this trial to seek justice for him and to support the Alexander Family to the best of our abilities. Not many folks can touch others in this manner.

For me Juan Martinez was the beckon that lead us on our path to get to know and love Travis. KatieCool, PASA, and others here allowed our voices to be heard by the family. It is such a great gift to love a stranger...someone I never met and to support Justice for him.
Thanks much to all of you.

God Bless You Pferrin . . .
You put into words exactly how I feel. For some reaso I just want to cry but I'm not real certain why I feel this way. I can only say that I so very much want to cry for JOY when the guilty of 'First degree or/and felony murder' comes in. Perhaps it's the waiting that has me in overload nright now. Please hold my hand while we wait.

Hugging you right now...you are in my heart.

Is it OK if I cry on your shoulder???? Thank You for being exactly who you are. I'm just so weepy right now and you're like a port in a storm. THANK YOU !!!!

Bless Your Heart !
Warm WI (((Hugs))) for You.

Hugging you right now...you are in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV