a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL have a wonderful dinner with Beth. Two awesome chicks out to dinner. I am so excited with your Juan moment. If you just happen to be shooting the breeze with him waiting for a verdict, please let him know just how dynamic we all think he is. My heart was heavy for Travis' family today. The emotions of the end of the trial mixed with the vileness (if that's a word) the closing of defense would have been more than I could bear. They are such an example of a strong, cohesive, classy family. I hope Juan is right and there is a verdict on Monday. Have a restful weekend. Thank you for all you do and have done.

I always worried a little about 'headphones' because I worried he might judge Travis too harshly from the text message insults and sex tape. JMO

The family is basking in the blue light of truth, the blue light of justice, and the blue light of knowledge that this is truly the last day the defendant will EVER have to be in this court room and legally considered "innocent". Nurmi can drone on all he wants. The family is protected and none of us want ANY doors left open for overturning the sweet verdict that will soon be coming in.

I think the one to the left with the beard may have a connection with the Judge. When court ended today he went near her side sat down and seemed to stay there.

The back injections sometimes up to one week before you feel any better. Usually you may have to go in for three before you really really feel good again.

This is his 4th one. The first couple lasted less than 24 hours. The third didn't work at all... this one?? I don't know. I feel so bad that he's in pain. I wish there was more that I could do.

Thank you so much for caring.. I really appreciate it. It doesn't help that he is worried about me because I had a mini-stroke at the beginning of the month. Ugh.. the trials we go through huh? :scared:

Alright now, we've heard much from the ladies who love El Juan and want him dropping grapes into their mouths while clad only in a pair of speedo's.

Lets hear from the other side.

Since I'm one of the few men on this board lets talk about the fab ladies who have been part of this trial in one capacity or the other.

My absolute favorite is Beth Karas. Classy, intelligent, a beautiful southern belle. Always look for her appearances and those baby blues and a snappy dresser too.....wowser

I also found Dr Demarte to be very attractive. I could sit and talk with her for hours. She just had that something something, I imagine she looks great dressed for an evening out. She's got it going on.

Next would be Katie Wick from Dr Drews show. She'd be a millionaire if she could bottle and market her smile. I also like her "regular person" contributions, but mainly she is just so darn pretty and nice, although many think she is a phony who trades on her looks. I like her.

Rounding out my top four is Cheryl Arutt from Dr Drews show. Intelligent, very very pretty with a humble personality. I gush when she appears on his show.

So thats my take on some of the ladies involved in this trial. Besides the good vs evil drama that takes place in the courtroom, this trial offers a glimpse of some quality ladies showing off both their beauty and their smarts.

As for El Juan, he reminds me of a brawler, a boxer in the ring who never rests, keeps coming and coming and coming at you. His best was getting that freaking killer all worked up and snarky on the stand. He did miss one opportunity however with the killer on the stand.

She snarked at him that men like him hollering and screaming at her makes her upset, makes her head spin I think she said...I was waiting for El Juan to respond by saying: So are you going to come down and slice me up like you did to Travis....I so wish he had said that in response to her snark.

I feel like I know so many of you websleuthers through your stories, your thoughts, and so enjoyed laughing with your sense of humors. KCL, I did some sleuthing to find out what your story was, so I could understand so much of what your heart felt thoughts meant. You are a shining beacon atop a lighthouse for all of those who need to find the shoreline. I am so glad that you decided to let go of the burden on your shoulders to share your observations from within the court room so that you could just enjoy the fruits of all your labor even though there would be tears shed along with joys of embracing new no doubt lifelong friendships. I will miss you and so many others. I shed tears for Travis and all his loved ones but also shed tears for the loss of knowing such wonderful people such as you KCL and so many others. Thank you for the gift of the spoken words on this thread. The blessings that you KCL and those in your entourage have bestowed upon so many will be returned to you all many fold.

Katharine,

Your post sounds like a goodbye. Stick around. I am fairly new to this website. I found it during the Caylee Anthony case. I don't know how I would have gotten through that without the lovely people here. Browse around and you will find another case that intrigues you.

Maureen--she took notes, paid close attention. She often talked with Ponytail and sometimes the Artist on sidebars.

There were tweets on Tuesday that Headphones passed the first question into the basket for Dr. G. The question was:
How do you feel events such as incarceration, public accusation and invasion of privacy on a large scale can affect tests such as the MMPI and MCI.

I didn't like that question...JMO. "Public ACCUSATION?" Come again?

WOW!! I did not like that question at all, either. It actually really worried me when I heard it. It sounds very sympathetic to Jodi. If headphones is the one who asked that question then I am very glad he's gone (for now) and hope he was also the one asking all the other red flag questions.

Thanks so much My3Sons!

I was listening to JVM on HLN radio since we are travelling in the car and she asked the crowd what they thought of Juan Martinez and they spontaneously started applauding. I got so teary. He's been an amazing warrior for Travis. He'd done all he's can and it's in the jury's hands now. He's like a hero.

UPDATE - KCL is on her phone and asked me to post this message:

I got to give this to Juan personally and have like a 5 min chat with him and quoted what our poster Jayrohh (sp?) said here:

I'm a 41 year old man and I'm crying right now because I feel helpless for a deceased man I've never met.

He was so moved I wish you could have seen it...like "this is what it's all about". He told me to make sure to come back Mon for the verdict. I had this private moment with him and FLores all because of your poster...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoHe even asked me what I thought of his performance today and thought he was better yesterday I said "are you kidding me? we were all in tears at the end of it...it was like watching a gnat vs. a bull" and he agreed Nurmi wasn't very strong today and he's "not a good orator" and that he was trying to copy his style but I assured him he did great, thanked him and he said to me at least 3 times that he expects me to be there for the verdict...Monday. :D

*respectfully snipped for space*

Thank you. Seriously, thank you. I am Jayarohh, I am 41, and I was indeed in tears today. I am grateful to all of the wonderful souls who are helping the Alexander's get through this terribly trying situation. I had no idea that this trial would have such an effect on me. I find it troubling that the camera/spotlight is primarily on this woman (a name I will no longer spend the physical energy on typing) who is the very definition of evil, yet rarely does the camera ever focus on the people who deserve the attention - people who are selfless and thoughtful - the very people who are here on WS like KCL, Pasa, A_News_Junkie, etc. People who have detailed each day in court on a nightly basis and answer our endless questions.
I will however take comfort in knowing that in the very near future, while the guilty party wastes away in solitary, carving her drawings into a cinder block, wondering where her audience went, the cameras and spotlights will focus on those who help, and who care, and support and sacrifice. They are the real artists. You know who you are and I'm thankful to know who you are as well.

This is his 4th one. The first couple lasted less than 24 hours. The third didn't work at all... this one?? I don't know. I feel so bad that he's in pain. I wish there was more that I could do.

Thank you so much for caring.. I really appreciate it. It doesn't help that he is worried about me because I had a mini-stroke at the beginning of the month. Ugh.. the trials we go through huh? :scared:

I hope your husband will feel better soon. Lots of positive thoughts and prayers sent to him and you too.

My mom has back issues and she has had her back glued twice....as the shots did not work....her bones are very brittle now. She said it is a strange feeling but she is happy that it worked.

WOW!! I did not like that question at all, either. It actually really worried me when I heard it. It sounds very sympathetic to Jodi. If headphones is the one who asked that question then I am very glad he's gone (for now) and hope he was also the one asking all the other red flag questions.

Thanks so much My3Sons!

Is headphones gone? I think I am confused about who the alts are.

Thank you. Seriously, thank you. I am Jayarohh, I am 41, and I was indeed in tears today. I am grateful to all of the wonderful souls who are helping the Alexander's get through this terribly trying situation. I had no idea that this trial would have such an effect on me. I find it troubling that the camera/spotlight is primarily on this woman (a name I will no longer spend the physical energy on typing) who is the very definition of evil, yet rarely does the camera ever focus on the people who deserve the attention - people who are selfless and thoughtful - the very people who are here on WS like KCL, Pasa, A_News_Junkie, etc. People who have detailed each day in court on a nightly basis and answer our endless questions.
I will however take comfort in knowing that in the very near future, while the guilty party wastes away in solitary, carving her drawings into a cinder block, wondering where her audience went, the cameras and spotlights will focus on those who help, and who care, and support and sacrifice. They are the real artists. You know who you are and I'm thankful to know who you are as well.

Your poster is wonderful, Jayarohh. I was happy to see it. Nice graphics! And what you wrote is very touching. Thank you.

That is the saddest part of the whole "defense" in this case. She (who I don't want to waste my time naming), has done everything she can to drag Travis' reputation through the mud and to make him look like he was evil when all SHE had to do to see evil was to look in the mirror. As this trial has gone on, she has gotten more and more unattractive because she is unattractive on the INSIDE. The "candy coating" on the outside melts with the heat of the truth Travis was an awesome human beingwhom didn't deserve to be slaughtered the way he was. He didn't do anything that a normal man his age (or most men) haven't done. Only she become the judge, jury and executioner and slaughtered him because he didn't want her. I hope this jury comes back with the only JUST verdict and she is sent to death row.

The amazing, wonderful, loving, and kind people on this board and in the court room who are there for this amazing family were brought together for a reason. From the detective, the prosecutor, the support people and all the WSr's who are a part of this case, (and face it, if you are here on this board you are a part of this case too), are some of the strongest, lovingest, supportive people I have ever seen. This is what Travis was always striving for.... people who don't know each other, but care deeply about one another making a difference in other people's lives.

I don't know why the people who are here are here.. I know why I am here.. my BFF was murdered much like Travis was. When I first heard about his murder on the news, I started screaming for justice. I have NEVER not thought that SHE was responsible. I have had the largest amount of hatred for the things she has said and done to Travis... a man she claimed to have loved. She never loved him.. she wanted to possess him.. own him... claim him. She didn't win.. she lost. In the end she took his life but in doing so she also brought his message to the masses.. the message he wanted everyone to know. YOU ARE SPECIAL.. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

Please live your life with that phrase in your mind, in your heart and in your soul and Travis and his family will continue to feel the love from us all.

Also please remember that after this case is decided and SHE is sentenced, PLEASE, PLEASE do not forget about this family.

What an awesome poster, Jayarohh. I would love one myself. Have you thought of selling them? :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV