a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just 'hop on the wagon' with all of you - missed this morning due to an appt.
By reading , and still trying to catch up, i am/was spared to the loooooong ongoing verbulation ( my word) of Mr. Nurmi. But i am here and we will get through this together for Travis....
Now already a question: Why did JW just handed out tissues for all at the table? Are they planning on a tearful Good Bye to the jury?????

So sorry, but you can be cozy and say any ugly statements you want without a TO. No wonder I couldn't find you in there, but I know you didn't mind.

I saw her early on but couldn't after the first scan of the dcourtroom but saw the hughes....BTW KCL you looked beatiful:clap::clap:

KCL - i am sorry you couldn't keep your seat but i am glad you were able to drink during that - that closing!!!

so happy to see Pasa among the Alexander Angels. Love you to! Any thoughts from the court observers over the final jury make up? Any one not happy about the alternates? Fantasy foreman??

Thank you for all you've done for the Family and for Travis. Sending prayers to them for strength in this final stretch for justice.

KCL and Pasa, what do you think about the 3 alternates? Do you feel good about the 12 main jurors? THANKS!

KCL and Pasa, what do you think about the 3 alternates? Do you feel good about the 12 main jurors? THANKS!

My thoughts are, it's all good. Headphones worried me a teeny bit, especially with that first question for Dr G. Ponytail was not buying Jodi's carp, IMO...but I think there are plenty on the jury that aren't either. Barb was hard to read...is it possible she was the Mormon on the jury? I think maybe.

I feel strongly any combo of folks on that jury would have come down with Murder One. Don't worry. :rockon:

Justice for Travis!

My thoughts are, it's all good. Headphones worried me a teeny bit, especially with that first question for Dr G. Ponytail was not buying Jodi's carp, IMO...but I think there are plenty on the jury that aren't either. Barb was hard to read...is it possible she was the Mormon on the jury? I think maybe.

I feel strongly any combo of folks on that jury would have come down with Murder One. Don't worry. :rockon:

Justice for Travis!

Wonderful! Juanderful! Thanks!!

OMG, you guys are so cute! As soon as I saw Chris & Sky, I knew exactly what you'd done. No doubt it took less than a nano-second for you to give up your seat to them.. :) That's just how you roll, isn't it? Blessings to you & all the fellow Travis supporters out there today. Lifting up the sweet Alexander family from Florida today...

Gorgeous, crazy ladies! You are the best! Have a restful weekend (or not....your choice)

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Jury is going home for the day. Heading back to the office now. Oh Beth confirmed her lovely dresses are by Elie Tahari. See you guys later!

Beth, Jean C., and Jane Velez Mitchell have all been hard working and helpful these last few days. I always trust Beth's wonderful reports.

Justice for Travis!

Thats interesting. What was the first question for dr. G and did headphones ask it? And what did you make of maureen?

OMG you guys...tears tears tears..then we all ran over to the courthouse and picked up some more custom M&M's on the way (sent by one of our posters to this hotel!). Got there and got to visit with the family and friends (long walk with Chris Hughes, you HAVE GOT to listen this sun to Tricia's radio show where he will be w/ me this SUn). And get THIS. I'm needing to get up to the pool but I got to have a private little sharing with Juan Martinez , Det Flores today after passing him our poster Jayarohh's poster he so graciously made and he was getting on the elevator and I sort of ran him down then told him I had more M&M's and this poster, he stopped and said "let's go see it". Then we went back to the victim room and I got to show it to him, share a bit of it , he asked MY feedback on how he did today (!!!), and he ordered me to be back Mon for the verdict.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok gotta run, just had to share.

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the coolest poster put together and printed for Juan by WS MEMBER:
jayarohh

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this - Well played, jayarohh! (sorry about the flash, tried to fix as best as I could)
BTW - KCL was able to give this to Juan personally after the trial and will give you all more details when she can. (I won't tell her story, unless she directs me to - but I do think our Prosecutor thinks highly of our KCL!)

UPDATE - KCL is on her phone and asked me to post this message:

I got to give this to Juan personally and have like a 5 min chat with him and quoted what our poster Jayrohh (sp?) said here:

I'm a 41 year old man and I'm crying right now because I feel helpless for a deceased man I've never met.

He was so moved I wish you could have seen it...like "this is what it's all about". He told me to make sure to come back Mon for the verdict. I had this private moment with him and FLores all because of your poster...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoHe even asked me what I thought of his performance today and thought he was better yesterday I said "are you kidding me? we were all in tears at the end of it...it was like watching a gnat vs. a bull" and he agreed Nurmi wasn't very strong today and he's "not a good orator" and that he was trying to copy his style but I assured him he did great, thanked him and he said to me at least 3 times that he expects me to be there for the verdict...Monday. :D

OMG you guys...tears tears tears..then we all ran over to the courthouse and picked up some more custom M&M's on the way (sent by one of our posters to this hotel!). Got there and got to visit with the family and friends (long walk with Chris Hughes, you HAVE GOT to listen this sun to Tricia's radio show where he will be w/ me this SUn). And get THIS. I'm needing to get up to the pool but I got to have a private little sharing with Juan Martinez , Det Flores today after passing him our poster Jayarohh's poster he so graciously made and he was getting on the elevator and I sort of ran him down then told him I had more M&M's and this poster, he stopped and said "let's go see it". Then we went back to the victim room and I got to show it to him, share a bit of it , he asked MY feedback on how he did today (!!!), and he ordered me to be back Mon for the verdict.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok gotta run, just had to share.

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhooHoo!! Thanks for the post, KCL. Have a great night. I can tell the adrenaline is on high level.

Will definitely tune in for the radio show Sunday night. Thanks for the heads-up iinfo!

Edited to add: Just saw the poster. Very special...Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV