a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I always look for the best deal on things, I've shopped around for photo mug pricing and will share the results here so you don't have to do the same thing. I love the Juanism mug idea!

If the original graphic is just the JUAN with the Juanisms woven through, I think it would have the best transfer quality so that each item can be read clearly.

The least expensive by far is Costco at $6.99 per mug and $4.95 shipping ($1.50 each additional)
http://www.costcophotocenter.com/Shop/Mugs#/mug/rpovId:45100

Vistaprint is $10.49 and $5.99 shipping
http://www.vistaprint.com/mugs.aspx?&GP=5/4/2013+2:07:39+PM&GPS=2827950329&GNF=0
Get Free Shipping on Orders Over $25, Plus Save 25% Off Your First Order. No Code Required.

Snapfish is $10.99 and $5.99 shipping ($1.99 each additional)
www.snapfish.com
Free overnight shipping on orders over $10 = OVERNIGHT10

Walgreens is $11.99 and $5.99 shipping ($1.99 each additional)
http://photo.walgreens.com/walgreen...ll_photo_classic_mug?tab=photo_mugs_FullPhoto

Shutterfly is $11.19 and $5.99 shipping ($2.00 each additional)
http://www.shutterfly.com/help/pricing_sub_photogifts.jsp?type=mugs#mugs

Cafepress is $11.50 and $5.25 shipping ($ .75 each additional)

Since I always look for the best deal on things, I've shopped around for photo mug pricing and will share the results here so you don't have to do the same thing. I love the Juanism mug idea!

If the original graphic is just the JUAN with the Juanisms woven through, I think it would have the best transfer quality so that each item can be read clearly.

The least expensive by far is Costco at $6.99 per mug and $4.95 shipping ($1.50 each additional)

http://www.vistaprint.com/mugs.aspx?&GP=5/4/2013+2:07:39+PM&GPS=2827950329&GNF=0

www.snapfish.com

http://photo.walgreens.com/walgreen...ll_photo_classic_mug?tab=photo_mugs_FullPhoto

Wow...COOL! Thank you for doing this leg work! Awesome!

To all of our court observers, all I can say is thank you for all your time and dedication to the Alexander Family and Justice for Travis. Monday can't get here soon enough.

Are people really worried about Maureen? What is that about? I don't think we need to worry about her at all.

Is it because she gave naval intelligence to JA? If so...she gave it to ALV, too, and Deanna Reid and Mike Melendez. She had her chair turned fully in the direction of the witness, no matter who the witness was, so that Ponytail was looking at the back of her chair. I think that's just how she was comfortable sitting--more facing the witness than body facing forward and head turned toward the witness, if that makes sense. The Artist did this with his chair too.

I do wish, honestly, that Pony Tail was on the jury. She had no love for JA, IMO. But, Paul Rudd and Wrestler for sure feel the same...

Give me a bit and I'll go back through my notes and see what I can find about Maureen. I'm not worried about her. :seeya:

Would you be comfortable saying if you were worried about any of them at all if you had to choose?

Hey that's a great idea!

I'm definitely in for a few mugs. I want one and my parents would love a couple as well. I see the rates that are posted above from different companies. It may be possible to get a discount for a bulk purchase, if you request it.

If you talk to Wild about Trial you should mention your salmon dinner with Beth. After reading his tweets, He seems to have a thing for salmon. The colour anyway.

Wow...COOL! Thank you for doing this leg work! Awesome!

You -and everyone- are very welcome!

I forgot to look for coupon codes so I'll be editing the post to add them.

Oops, my typing just woke up my grand who was snoring in her crib next to me. :facepalm:

I'm definitely in for a few mugs. I want one and my parents would love a couple as well. I see the rates that are posted above from different companies. It may be possible to get a discount for a bulk purchase, if you request it.

If you talk to Wild about Trial you should mention your salmon dinner with Beth. After reading his tweets, He seems to have a thing for salmon. The colour anyway.

That's hilarious! We will see what deal we can work out once our artist has time to work on the fine tuning. :)

www.snapfish.com

I've ordered water bottles and such for my son's soccer team through discountmugs.com. You can upload your own design,choose from lots of different styles and they offer free shipping. Looks like most of the coffee mug designs are as little as $2/mug.

LOL I'll step aside for you...facial hair isn't my preference. :lol:

No need to step aside - :floorlaugh: I am not a serious buyer - I'm a happily married woman just admiring the merchandise ... and facial hair isn't my thing either though I must admit ... that wouldn't exactly be a deal breaker for me as my husband once had a 'stache too LOL

I've ordered water bottles and such for my son's soccer team through discountmugs.com. You can upload your own design,choose from lots of different styles and they offer free shipping. Looks like most of the coffee mug designs are as little as $2/mug.

I sure wish you would have posted this earlier.

ETA: It looks like they cost $2/mug if you order 1000 or more. The single mugs look to be about the same as Costco pricing. But they have a LOT of different mugs to choose from at this site - big ones with color on the insides and all kinds of other things. This is a cool site!

No need to step aside - :floorlaugh: I am not a serious buyer - I'm a happily married woman just admiring the merchandise ... and facial hair isn't my thing either though I must admit ... that wouldn't exactly be a deal breaker for me as my husband once had a 'stache too LOL!

OMG your husband looks exactly like Robert Redford! LOL

KCL, with your ability to be so open and real, and the love you have in your heart, I have no doubt that you will find the love that you are seeking. Enjoy the journey! :)

KCL you need someone as dedicated with the quest for justice as you are.....Put the word out to Jaun....he may be your best sorce of setting you up with someone equal as with your passion. or Det Flores..Both passionate men for justice:facepalm:

KCL you need someone as dedicated with the quest for justice as you are.....Put the word out to Jaun....he may be your best sorce of setting you up with someone equal as with your passion. or Det Flores..Both passionate men for justice:facepalm:

Hey now...if we're ordering up smart, passionate men for all the single ladies...put me on the list!

Does anyone have a screen grab of JSS's boyfriend? Or ideas of where to see him on the trial videos? After all the comments, now I'm curious!

It was after the jury went back to deliberate. He came up & sat in the chair to JSS's left.

Would you be comfortable saying if you were worried about any of them at all if you had to choose?

Sure. But I have to qualify my post by saying I was only in court twice. I will defer to KCL and PASA and others who had more jury watching opportunities :).

Neil I found hard to read. I felt like if anyone were to hold Travis' name calling or dirty talk against him, it would be Neil.

Church lady seemed very stern and serious. I read that she never once looked at JA in her 18 days on the stand, so that's heartening to me.

So...nobody really worries me. This jury was professional and attentive. I think they all understand the gravity of the decision before them. God bless them. I know this trial has affected me, has changed me. I can only imagine what it has done to each of them.

Vallie believe me I've had these same feelings. He held the door open for me one day and smiled and it doesn't take much to get my little heart to melt to a person so I had the same kinds of thoughts you did.

Until I remembered how he's CHOSEN to take out his anger for being stuck with this sociopath and this trial on TRAVIS ALEXANDER so many times and in so many ways. And that kind of cured my virus called "Giving compassionate deference to inappropriate people" that has plagued me my whole life. Compassion is one thing. Deference is another.

Some people DO garner a boundary and a , for lack of a better word, disdain for their actions. He's one of them and so is Alyce LaViolette who most think is ruined now from this trial.

People sometimes have to learn things a very hard way.

Nurmi could have chosen many directions to go in this trial. He didn't have to attempt to destroy Travis in the ways he did. But he chose it. And he went overboard. And he will always be remembered for that.

And his sucky closing argument with his back to the jury.

Stay tuned for an upcoming photo of me watching his closing...you may resonate. ;)

He didn't have to continue to trash TA at closing arguements, especially because he didn't PrOVE or present ANY evidence in trial (isn't that a req. for closing statements? ) or is this just his canned standard storytelling that automatically comes out of his real job's clientele foul mouths. i share your disgust for all the sellouts and have nothing good to say to/about any of them.
I thought Nurmi tried to leave back since 2011 or earlier to start his own practice judge denied motion but state matched his potential lost earnings due to this, more money money money of course, no shame . I think people should feel compassion towards others if you can, but , doesn' mean to like them or believe them. JA camp islike "the emporer's new clothes" situation. s

The guy with the beard who went up to the desk beside JSS's bench has a wedding band on, or what appears to be a wedding band and I've always seen what looks like a diamond on the judges left hand so I always assumed she was married. Perhaps that man is her husband? :dunno:

The guy with the beard who went up to the desk beside JSS's bench has a wedding band on, or what appears to be a wedding band and I've always seen what looks like a diamond on the judges left hand so I always assumed she was married. Perhaps that man is her husband? :dunno:

Well maybe so! Beth K just described him to me last night calling him her "boyfriend". Maybe they just like to keep it fresh that way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney