a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As this comes to an end I want to personally thank the observers and their input here, I will say without remorse I am an atheist however I will be fasting with the family tomorrow, as I believe in communal energy, Thank you personally KCL for your support of the Alexander Family, Thank you Pasa for your input and endless support of your family, Thank you My3Sons for helping us get through, Thank you NewsJunkie for all the great pic's. At the end of the day we are all human and the same. We want justice for Travis Victor Alexander.
I have been in the medical side of things for the better part of 20 years, there is no doubt in my mind what happened here, Travis suffered. He didn't just suffer he suffered extensively and knew before he died he was dying. To look at the wall in your bedroom as your throat was being slit and know that is how it ends is repulsive. Jodi Arias will be found guilty of murder in the first degree, and she will get the death penalty, as it should be.
Jaun Martinez did a phenomenal closing, Nurmi gave a simple "I will try to discount what the Prosecution said" with my chicken wing, finger up my nose classiness that I have shown throughout. My client will shout "********" while my nemesis calls her out, and with all the class she has had she will do it defiantly while the cameras are focused on her. "****, Crap, etc, cause this is how I roll on the stand." No wonder no one wanted her.

Fasting, and thanking you all for your input, experience, and love. Please let the Alexanders that someone else out here loves them and is givings support.
kt

I agree on BBM sentence too. This below explains easily to us, the options and steps to sentencing for JA.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/03/jodi-arias-fate-first-degree-murder-manslaughter

Did someone forget to have breakfast?
143l6wn.jpg

Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=622976571064327&set=a.622976531064331.1073741910.584048514957133&type=1&relevant_count=4

HarvestMoon I think you are mistaken....no juror still on the duty has ever been shown on the feed....the man with the white beard is the court reporter.
I never thought he was a juror or Mike. I thought he was someone close to the Judge but did not want to be presumptuous in guessing in anyway. I thought he was rather good looking .

BTW, how much was shown to be in her commissary account?

I never thought he was a juror or Mike. I thought he was someone close to the Judge but did not want to be presumptuous in guessing in anyway. I thought he was rather good looking .

BTW, how much was shown to be in her commissary account?
I agree with you re the connection to JSS. My initial thoughts were that he was either a brother as they have a similar bone structure but then wondered if he was JSS's husband. He was there the day before too sitting next to a girl with blonde hair. Both he and JSS looked comfortable and like he'd been up there before.

Thank you Sweetie. Beth has a few things in the works...I just know she'll get discovered somewhere in a big way. Just hope she keeps covering trials. I did get the scoop that HLN will continue covering trials as they have over the last 4 mths now moving to Zimmerman so that's interesting.

My regular career is as a Myofascial Release therapist. I've practiced this form of body/mind healing for 23 plus years now. Ironically it's not a well known form of therapy, but Beth K knows ALL about it and in fact has received it from people I know very very well. What a small world! My website is www.theheartspace.com

I have someone coming in Mon from out of state for 2 weeks of intensive therapy w/ me and another colleague so...my verdict watching will be a bit impaired to afternoons. I'll work with her in the am's then come downtown to be nearby the courthouse, I guess just hangin out w/ my peeps. Starting Monday....as instructed by Juan Martinez. i was joking with someone about him telling me at least 3 times he expected me down here on Mon for the verdict "if he asked me to get down on all 4's and bark like a dog right then I would have done it". LMAO Let's just say, he has a very commanding presence. :floorlaugh:[/

First off, thank you so much for your trial updates. I watch & watch and get so frustrated I can't see the jury!! You've been a huge help :)

Anyway, I saw what your "day job" is and freaked! Anyone who isn't familiar with fascia please take a few minutes to research because it could change your life! I've had so many issues with tight/sore/painful "muscles" (mostly all through my neck, shoulders, & back) or so I thought :) and didn't understand why regular massages didnt help. Every couple months I'd reach a point where I was so tight I couldn't work out for like a week. Thankfully I have a friend who was knowledgeable & saved me! I've always joked about how I'm such a wimp bc someone can play hit my arm lightly and it hurts so bad... Fascia! I could go on and on. Moral of the story: research fascia if you don't already know :)

Instructions posted by KBisMe

Right-Click on picture and "Save Picture As.." Put it wherever you want on your computer.

Go to "User CP" on Blue Bar (To the right of Home)_

Click on "Edit Avatar" on the left...

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Click Browse and select the picture... Open

Click Save Changes and you're done!

:loser:

I've tried and tried this but it just keeps says this jp has incorrect file extension so I've given up as I don't know how to do it

Wow,Thank you for all you do Katiecoolady ((((Hugs))))
OMG you guys...tears tears tears..then we all ran over to the courthouse and picked up some more custom M&M's on the way (sent by one of our posters to this hotel!). Got there and got to visit with the family and friends (long walk with Chris Hughes, you HAVE GOT to listen this sun to Tricia's radio show where he will be w/ me this SUn). And get THIS. I'm needing to get up to the pool but I got to have a private little sharing with Juan Martinez , Det Flores today after passing him our poster Jayarohh's poster he so graciously made and he was getting on the elevator and I sort of ran him down then told him I had more M&M's and this poster, he stopped and said "let's go see it". Then we went back to the victim room and I got to show it to him, share a bit of it , he asked MY feedback on how he did today (!!!), and he ordered me to be back Mon for the verdict.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok gotta run, just had to share.

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy/Katiecoolady:

I just watched the clip of your HLN chat regarding the donations. I'm so proud of everyone here - and to be a part of it. I hope after this is over you have some peace and downtime.

And - I hope one day you can see the beauty in yourself that we see. On video and photos, you radiate life, beauty, and zest! Who could want more than that? Oh, and great hair!!! Love your hair. Start seeing yourself through strangers' eyes and you will be at peace. We love you!

I think that when the Yreka cops nabbed Jodi at grandma's home with the rental car packed with her "kill kit" (i.e., box of books secreting a couple of knives, and her brand new 9 mm handgun taped inside by the engine), that they may have stopped a potential serial killer after her first trophy kill.

She had invited herself on the camping trip with four guys she hardly knew. They were going to be her next victims out in the secluded wilderness.

I think she had learned a lot after slaughtering Travis. She had stimulated all of her senses with the killing. I'm sure she was covered in blood and felt its warmth, tasted the inevitable blood spatter on her face, heard the sounds of a dying man, saw the horrific sights, and reveled in the smell of fear and death.

Sure, her first attempt was sloppy. But she had time to process the experience and to perfect her future plans.

She thought she was never going to be caught after she had disappeared.

But those darn friendly cops who stopped by grandma's and asked to talk with her while her guard was down ... really put a crimp in her brilliant plans for her new future.

It was on "48 Hours" that she infamously stated that "no jury will ever convict me, and you can mark my words on that!". How deliciously ironic it would be if, after exactly 48 hours of deliberation*, the jury reached their unanimous verdict and convicts her.

* (of course, they'd have to stretch out that 48 hours with some card games and maybe a game of charades) :seeya:

Horrible, horrible description of what murder is like. I never want to be so close as to know this. I am sorry but this is just awful! How does your mind even go there?!

I have to disagree about camping. I don't think she even intended to go. I thik that was a ruse. She was planning to kill Mimi for taking Travis away from her, and/or the Hughes for talking bad about her.

I've tried and tried this but it just keeps says this jp has incorrect file extension so I've given up as I don't know how to do it

I don't see any Avatars...even mine...Do I have to turn something on?

KCL-you looked awesome in your interview with Beth! Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do. I have no doubt, the guy you end up with, will be quite lucky to have you as his girlfriend!! Just don't settle for anything less than the best! You deserve it!:)

I feel the same way. Actually my son's gf really worries me. I've noticed the stalkerish behavior recently. This trial has just put my brain on overload, regarding girls like Arias. I do worry when my son doesn't come home until later from her house....

I just read in the news today from Grand Rapids, Michigan.....

A 52 year old woman charged with opening a Facebook account in her ex boyfriends name and using it to harass herself in an attempt to break up a relationship with his new girlfriend because "she just couldn't let go".
Sound familiar? So there are lots of crazies out there!!!!!!

In another case, in either Michigan or Minnesota, a young man just killed himself when the police asked to interview him about the disappearance of his girlfriend. So now no one can find her. Her dad said she was planning to break up with him.

Travis was placed here for a reason, maybe to bring such light and joy to his family and friends and finally, to shed a light on the violence of stalkers. I know he has new found joy with the Lord. But there is such a sadness in so many hearts because I do not think anyone could have stopped Jodi. She was determined to kill.

I just got remembering a kind of cool oddity that occurred while trial watching. I have made a very good friend thru this trial who started coming as Travis' friend Julie came every other week and stayed with her friend Joi who would accompany her to court. Joi and I have become very close friends thru all of this and have a real "simpatico" going on.

The day we had that long marathon day in court this week, we realized we'd dressed nearly identical that day (honest we didn't compare notes) and sat side by side. All day long, we would look over at each other and notice we were sitting in mirror style postures all day. One leg crossed over the other but mirrored, with even our hand postures identical. It just kept happening all throughout the day. It was odd..we had no idea who was "copying" who, it was just happening. I wonder what Janine D would say about this!

So many good friends have developed out of this horrible horrible tragedy.

Anyway just a little unique "color commentary" from the courtroom.

I'm gonna fast tomorrow too with whoever else is fasting. I bought 6 lemons today so i'm gonna use lemon water. My body sure can use the detox. I think there is a candlelight vigil in downtown PHX tomorrow I will be going to..and of course after work at noon on Monday head down to hang out and wait for a verdict. Waiting with clarify for justice.

KCL I wondered about your 'matching outfits' that day....wondering if y'all had planned it?....it's too funny how so many things like this have happened thru this trial...more evidence of there being "a force" or whatever you want to call it surrounding all involved....I'm feeling the warm blue light shining from you girl!!

Testing avatar thanks also for instructions!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

In this pic it looks like she has a ..."Oh... Gorsh.... He likes me.... (Well... 1 day outa 10 ain't bad! )" kinda look on her face...

She floors me! :what:

I watched her when the camera first focused on her. She had this big ***** a$$ grin on her face, looking excited as KN started... and by the time he was done, she looked like she knew it was over...

Eegads...the "golden boy"...! As IF this garnered any sympathy! For sure I felt in that case that Jackie Peterson bred and watered and fed a budding sociopathy straight in to his crimes. But I don't see that so clearly with this family (esp after seeing the interrogations). I'm so curious to see how her family will try and save her life. And anyone else. Will Donovan be called? One of her patrons saying how bravely she served those Margaritas in spite of suffering a cut on her finger by a glass/shelf/apple/cat?

I have wondered just who will testify for her. She, herself, said she had no close friends. I'm thinking, if I were on the jury and Donovan got up there and gushed of how they met in jail,,,,,not so much if you know what I mean. Then we have Jodi's mom which will be like a mom should be, begging for her child's life. Her aunt, twin to mom, saying the same. Where are the teachers, pastors (bishops) ,friends, just people we all have a connection to? It definitely will be interesting to hear what can be said about her. We sure have heard enough of her lying, manipulating and craziness. Maybe Matt will finally show his face to say she is one hell of girl. That wouldn't really be a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C