Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So LG knew EF? By his first and last name, but never said his name on the video?
Instead, she tried to paint his name in blood, his last initial?
Unlikely, but.
Maybe, she knew him. Maybe, RA said his surname?? Directed him somehow, the man with low IQ?? Said his name like "Fields, you have to do this, not that!"

It is only WHAT IF, therefore only a thought and speculation. 2 puzzle pieces would be fitting (BG's "mannerism" on the bridge and the initial).

Last edited:
I think that the rope was at the location before the crime. Trash, detritus of farm life. Whether it was used by the offender at any point in the crime, I don't know, but I think the DT theory of the girls being strung up is wildly speculative and doesn't fit the little we know of the physical evidence.

The other thing I do know is that there's no sign in the released stills of BG that makes me believe he's carrying a length of rope long enough to restrain both girls.

So if it was used at any point, I think it was a found object that was useful, not something he brought to the crime scene.

If the girls were bound tightly enough to restrain them at any point, then I would expect there to be evidence. Bruising, fibre transfer, etc.

MOO
IF the girls were bound or otherwise restrained for any length of time zip ties would be much easier to carry into and out of the crime scene unnoticed. However, I am not convinced anything aside from threats and fear were used to gain the girls' cooperation. JMO

Agree, nothing in the crime scene appears to indicate the girls were either strung up and drained of blood (preposterous baloney hinted at by DT not at all based in fact) or removed from the crime scene, killed elsewhere and returned there later. It is the stuff of fiction.

I don't know if I believe the girls were restrained in any way aside from having a gun pointed at them, but if they were, my money is on zip ties.

Unlikely, but.
Maybe, she knew him. Maybe, RA said his surname??

Where is RA fitting into this?
Is there any proof at all that RA and EF knew each other?
Why would RA not turn EF in?

I appreciate theories. Lord knows in the early days that I had many myself. However, at this point, seeing no evidence connecting them as working together just seems to be highly improbable.

This would also mean ( I am assuming) that RA is also a Heathen.
Is there a connection between RA and heathenry?

Unlikely, but.
Maybe, she knew him. Maybe, RA said his surname??
I got kind of hung up on that spitting theory. That made me look twice at one of the men we talked about here in the early days. The way BG spit to the left side made me go looking to see which way the wind was blowing that day. It was a "Spittin' into the wind" thing.
I figured BG was a chewing tobacco kind of guy.

I appreciate theories. Lord knows in the early days that I had many myself. However, at this point, seeing no evidence connecting them as working together just seems to be highly improbable.

If RA was on the bridge and led the girls to RL's property, where perhaps other men waited for them, then just as good can EF have been the man on the bridge and RA was waiting on RL's property. Though I don't know EF and don't know his body stature.

It has been a thought (because of the "F" on the tree), and I didn't think everything through thoroughly for now.

Maybe, during her video she didn't know the name yet.
So according to the defense, I thought the upside down F was a rune put there as part of some ritual killing these guys all committed together. If Libby instead is writing this F as a way to tell on her killer (and not the killer making a rune on the tree) then is it even a ritual killing and if it isn't a ritual killing, then why are all these men (who are connected by their Odin interests) in the woods together killing 2 girls?

I got kind of hung up on that spitting theory. That made me look twice at one of the men we talked about here in the early days. The way BG spit to the left side made me go looking to see which way the wind was blowing that day. It was a "Spittin' into the wind" thing.
I figured BG was a chewing tobacco kind of guy.

I had forgotten that. Lots of people theorized "BG" was spitting.

IMO MOO

Maybe RA was being recruited and there was some kind of initiation gone bad? Perhaps RA and EF were both new recruits.

Just a theory. No links, as it is just a theory and my opinion only.

If RA was on the bridge and led the girls to RL's property, where perhaps other men waited for them, then just as good can EF have been the man on the bridge and RA was waiting on RL's property. Though I don't know EF and don't know his body stature.

It has been a thought (because of the "F" on the tree), and I didn't think everything through thoroughly for now.

I really look forward to hearing the facts at trial.

It's difficult not to make different theories because we only have a small portion of the truth.

We all just want resolution for the family and answers for ourselves, mostly because we have come to care so much for the girls and their families.

Obviously, I dislike what the Defense has done with their innuendos and misinformation. They have fed a need for "information" that the Prosecution has refused to divulge.

But, I respect that the Prosecutor is doing the right thing for the case. I trust that they looked at the possibility of a Cult influence tied to the murders. They did their research and ruled it out. I believe that they know what they are doing.

The men from Rushville are not on trial. They deserve to move on with their lives without being blamed for such a heinous act.

This is very much all my opinion.

Maybe RA was being recruited and there was some kind of initiation gone bad? Perhaps RA and EF were both new recruits.

Just a theory. No links, as it is just a theory and my opinion only.
I think I believe the D on this, that there is no connection between RA and these cultists. I haven’t ruled out that there may be a connection between RA and KK, although that’s not based on anything solid, just a possibility. I’m anxious to know what so many are talking about, that the P “has the goods” on RA. I’m not confident they do, but I’m willing to keep an open mind if there’s some indisputable evidence. All MOO.

I’m anxious to know what so many are talking about, that the P “has the goods” on RA.

Simple. He was arrested. Therefore, the Prosecution must "have the goods." End of story. Let's just get to the sentencing phase.

IMO MOO

I think I believe the D on this, that there is no connection between RA and these cultists. I haven’t ruled out that there may be a connection between RA and KK, although that’s not based on anything solid, just a possibility. I’m anxious to know what so many are talking about, that the P “has the goods” on RA. I’m not confident they do, but I’m willing to keep an open mind if there’s some indisputable evidence. All MOO.
My "indisputable evidence" meter is a hair above empty. I'm down for DNA and that's about it.
What would it be for you?

My "indisputable evidence" meter is a hair above empty. I'm down for DNA and that's about it.
What would it be for you?
For me it would be all things digital. Can they link RA to the cultists or KK?

I’m anxious to hear the geofencing testimony if allowed. It would be a crying shame if it were not allowed. Let’s face it, if JG disallows it, it would spoil it for every IN prosecutor that planned to use it in the future. NM’s claim that it is unreliable is ridiculous. He wants it out because it doesn’t help his case and may reflect positively on RA. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL
Back