a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your optimism. I'm right there alongside you when you post your second post.
:welcome4:

This is my very first post. I was planning on waiting and have my first post be when the 1st degree guilty verdict comes in but..... I just have to say what an inspiration KCL is and all you wonderful WSers are too. I have been lurking since the awful FL verdict but I really don't think this will be the same. So my 2nd post will be when the correct verdict comes in and Travis and his family can finally get the justice they deserve. :praying:

I listened to the radio Show the whole 3 hours...my husband couldn't believe it....I don't sit still for long as a rule....so many emotions I felt...I shed tears I haven't shed since my Grandson passed away...Chris touched my heart,broke my heart, with what he said about his dear friend Travis...such geniune love for another....quite frankly I'm still on a crying jag...KCL...You are one special lady...as I have said before...the reason I started posting here.....I love your honesty,compassion for others and when you begin talking about your sister tonight... I just cried with you...One of my favorite movies of all time is Splendor In The Grass...OK, I'm old...but at the end of the movie a quote from a Poem by William Wordsworth...I've never forgotten it and when I'm sad or someone has passed away I think of these words...“What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind;”

You have found strength and are helping The Alexanders and I'm sure countless others to find theirs.

I listened to the radio Show the whole 3 hours...my husband couldn't believe it....I don't sit still for long as a rule....so many emotions I felt...I shed tears I haven't shed since my Grandson passed away...Chris touched my heart,broke my heart, with what he said about his dear friend Travis...such geniune love for another....quite frankly I'm still on a crying jag...KCL...You are one special lady...as I have said before...the reason I started posting here.....I love your honesty,compassion for others and when you begin talking about your sister tonight... I just cried with you...One of my favorite movies of all time is Splendor In The Grass...OK, I'm old...but at the end of the movie a quote from a Poem by William Wordsworth...I've never forgotten it and when I'm sad or someone has passed away I think of these words...“What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind;”

You have found strength and are helping The Alexanders and I'm sure countless others to find theirs.

I love that movie and poem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's the fast going guys? I just got home from a small birthday party at a country club (my friend's 10 year old) and endured sandwiches, burgers, french fries AND cupcakes in my face and drank my water. Now I"m home soothing my soul with watching Juan Martinez closings again. That's my cupcake. Take THAT whoever I"m saying that to!

PS not going to the Vigil nor are my peeps nor the Alexanders. We can't find any info on it, who's organizing, what's the deal and there will be no darkness for candles until at least 2 hours later. I'll see you all on the radio show and maybe after that might go do my own ceremony over this very special pedestrian bridge that's all lit up with brilliant blue light at night.

Still going strong! Blue candle lit, porch light on, said many prayers today/tonight.

I am hungry....HUNGRY FOR JUSTICE! My mouth is watering for a GUILTY verdict.

Heard you on the radio show tonight. :heartbeat: God Bless you and every other single person, who has provided so much support to the Alexander family.

I just think tonight what would Cindy Monkman's life have been like? How many lives would SHE have touched if she had not been so brutally murdered? Who would she have married- the nice guy she was meant to marry... how many children would she have had, how would the world have been bettered by them or their children and her grandchildren? Gosh... it just kills me all that was taken away... all that is taken from us when we lose even ONE beautiful soul.

I am so sorry tonight for our Katiecoo and her dear brother for the loss of THEIR amazing, beautiful, lovely sister Cindy. She lost SO much. I can't help but think Alphonse was tipped from his sanity at her loss as well.

I was with my beloved sister last weekend for my niece's graduation and stared at her in wonder of the abyss that would be left if she was taken?

So heart broken for all who have been taken too soon- seeing Travis gravestone tonight, from the article, with the years "1977-2008" just made me almost physically sick.

I lost a 16 year old a few weeks ago to a tragic accident and a kindergardener I love is in the hospital with a ridiculous complication from a simple surgery and I am shaken!

Justice for Travis... I am searching my soul for forgiveness... I am trying.

I just think tonight what would Cindy Monkman's life have been like? How many lives would SHE have touched if she had not been so brutally murdered? Who would she have married- the nice guy she was meant to marry... how many children would she have had, how would the world have been bettered by them or their children and her grandchildren? Gosh... it just kills me all that was taken away... all that is taken from us when we lose even ONE beautiful soul.

I am so sorry tonight for our Katiecoo and her dear brother for the loss of THEIR amazing, beautiful, lovely sister Cindy. She lost SO much. I can't help but think Alphonse was tipped from his sanity at her loss as well.

I was with my beloved sister last weekend for my niece's graduation and stared at her in wonder of the abyss that would be left if she was taken?

So heart broken for all who have been taken too soon- seeing Travis gravestone tonight, from the article, with the years "1977-2008" just made me almost physically sick.

I lost a 16 year old a few weeks ago to a tragic accident and a kindergardener I love is in the hospital with a ridiculous complication from a simple surgery and I am shaken!

The tears won't stop tonight. Thank you for your beautiful post. I am so sorry for your loss. For everyone's loss. :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss, Frigga.

Thank you for your beautiful post.

Wow you guys. I'm just still so affected by tonite's show I can't even say very much right now. It was so incredibly moving and that last part with Chris Hughes was like the best spiritually uplifting "sermon" I've ever heard and it impacted me deeply.

Thanks for all the love pouring out to me as well. I'm feeling it all.

Yes Frigga, my brother's sanity WAS tipped because of Cindy's murder. Our lives were forever changed. But isn't it interesting that during the course of this trial, in this last year, his sanity is returning and he's become a support to ME. I would have never thought (he invited me over for dinner tonite by the way but I'm fasting!). He is a true inspiration to exactly what Chris said about never being defined in our life by what's happened to us or our past.

We can all keep reaching for miracles. They are waiting all of us.

People say I'm strong but maybe I''ve just been honed in fires most people (thankfully) don't go through.

But I do appreciate that part of me being acknowledged because you know I can feel mighty weak at times. This process HAS made me stronger.

Much love............xoxox

Wow you guys. I'm just still so affected by tonite's show I can't even say very much right now. It was so incredibly moving and that last part with Chris Hughes was like the best spiritually uplifting "sermon" I've ever heard and it impacted me deeply.

Thanks for all the love pouring out to me as well. I'm feeling it all.

Yes Frigga, my brother's sanity WAS tipped because of Cindy's murder. Our lives were forever changed. But isn't it interesting that during the course of this trial, in this last year, his sanity is returning and he's become a support to ME. I would have never thought (he invited me over for dinner tonite by the way but I'm fasting!). He is a true inspiration to exactly what Chris said about never being defined in our life by what's happened to us or our past.

We can all keep reaching for miracles. They are waiting all of us.

People say I'm strong but maybe I''ve just been honed in fires most people (thankfully) don't go through.

But I do appreciate that part of me being acknowledged because you know I can feel mighty weak at times. This process HAS made me stronger.

Much love............xoxox

YOU and chris were just amazing tonight! thank you for letting us share in your journey - you are just an inspiration

HOW AWESOME IS THIS?!?!?!??!

BJirTtCCAAMsYFA.jpg:large

Can someone please email me this? katiecoolady@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Chris' interview tonight was just what I needed, I feel a sense of peace about tomorrow. Goodnight and sweet dreams to you Katiecool.

Goodnight beautiful websleuthers, tomorrow is a very big day for all of us. I am spent. Thank you all for your loveliness.

I agree how beautiful that was. My eyes were watering. Oh, I've been lurking for awhile so this is my first post.

The fat lady will be singing soon:

Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's off to death row she goes

:Welcome1:

Thank you for joining us!

:rose:

fran

Katiecoo... listening to you and loving you for defending your beloved sister.

People who say those things are ignorant of what it is to be in the direct path of a sociopath.

It would be like being in the direct path of Tsunami- it is NOT YOUR FAULT you happen to be there. No one can predict or prepare for it... no one 'asks' for it. People who say that kind of stuff have never crossed paths with a sociopath or psychopath- and for that they are lucky.

Cindy was amazing- I know that because I know you to a small degree and she was nothing less than wonderful. I am sorry for your loss and our loss for her senseless murder... the world was a better place with Cindy here. (((((Hugs))))) to you kind and wonderful lady!

You are so right about the Tsunami----everyone who has had contact with her has suffered terrible. Even her witnesses--whose careers are affected forever because they got tangled up with JA. no one has benefitted by knowing her. When you begin to count all the victims in her wake the number is shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove