a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie, My one wish for you is that someday you will see yourself as others do --- A REAL LOVING ANGEL!

I was so inspired by Chris Hughes' ending remarks about how to live your life as he thinks Travis would say. I am taking all of that to heart and I feel like I was "positioned" for lack of a better word in this trial/case to do some good in the world and all I know is that just feels good to do.

I never looked at my seat behind the Alexanders as a right or anything other than a privilege. And that's how I will always see it. So anything good I could make of that privilege, well then, I can say to myself "job well done". (of course I was guided to make the right connections with the right people). I don't think there was anything I'd do differently.

And I'll be down there after work at 12:30 tomorrow waiting for that verdict to come in.

While Chris was talking about forgiving Jodi, I couldn't help but think......no way! However, if you think about what he said, it makes perfect sense. She doesn't suffer from our hate. I was depressed for months over CA walking free, and "I" suffered because of it. Starting right now, I'm letting go of the hate, and I'm going to forgive before it eats me alive. Whatever happens with the jury, she will pay the ultimate price one day. I hope she gets the DP, because a wonderful man proved that she killed another wonderful man in cold blood. And for no other reason than that's what she wanted. I will not waste another minute of my time thinking about how evil she is. Now, I just want it over. I pray the Alexander family gets the justice they deserve.

And it is a tragic fact that she squandered her precious human life. When she had the option to dedicate herself to something to uplift humanity or help others. A waste of a human being.

Would someone kindly tell me where i can get the Travis ribbon for my photo?

So many feelings after reading the transcripting of the radio show tonight...I have such a hard time with the word forgive because I truly think some things don't deserve forgiveness....so I'm going to go with something I read and have done in the past ... give it over to god (or whatever you beliefs are)...you just can't control what people do but you can control how you react to their behavior....toxic people suck the very life out of you....I have no time for drama queens & kings.

I really started thinking as I was reading everyone's posts tonight that you really never know what is going on in strangers lives...there are brutal murders everyday and some of them might be as horrid as what happened to Cindy and Travis but we never hear about those victims or their families...so I'm going to include a little add-on if you will as I'm praying for the outcome of this trial...Lord help all the other people going through the horror of losing their loved ones to murder and help those responsible come to justice!
{{HUGS}} to everyone here going through loss either old or new, it is forever with you but we must carry on to honor those that have left us!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!

Right-Click on picture and "Save Picture As.." Put it wherever you want on your computer.

Go to "User CP" on Blue Bar (To the right of Home)_

Click on "Edit Avatar" on the left...

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Click Browse and select the picture... Open

Click Save Changes and you're done!

:)

Bumping for LadyEdith

Had to bring Rosemary's hilarious pic over here from Verdict Watch thread, sooo funny!!!

This is pretty much what happened when Arias took the stand. JM might have well been talking to Patrick :facepalm:

tumblr_mkjdayedLD1red3feo1_500.jpg

Nothing special or fancy - just inspired to create the ribbons surrounded by the blue light.

Here is my creation for today big:

Here is an avatar size - free for anyone to use that wants it. (save as gif not jpg)

or

Other avatar options....

You are a Beautiful Soul Frigga. . .
SeeThisHug.gif
Soulsad

I just think tonight what would Cindy Monkman's life have been like? How many lives would SHE have touched if she had not been so brutally murdered? Who would she have married- the nice guy she was meant to marry... how many children would she have had, how would the world have been bettered by them or their children and her grandchildren? Gosh... it just kills me all that was taken away... all that is taken from us when we lose even ONE beautiful soul.

I am so sorry tonight for our Katiecoo and her dear brother for the loss of THEIR amazing, beautiful, lovely sister Cindy. She lost SO much. I can't help but think Alphonse was tipped from his sanity at her loss as well.

I was with my beloved sister last weekend for my niece's graduation and stared at her in wonder of the abyss that would be left if she was taken?

So heart broken for all who have been taken too soon- seeing Travis gravestone tonight, from the article, with the years "1977-2008" just made me almost physically sick.

I lost a 16 year old a few weeks ago to a tragic accident and a kindergardener I love is in the hospital with a ridiculous complication from a simple surgery and I am shaken!

Justice for Travis... I am searching my soul for forgiveness... I am trying.

katiecoollady, I rarely post but very much remember you from the Scott Peterson trial. First, let me say, I am in awe of you and feel you are an angel on earth. Hope you get your own "show" someday because you are the ONLY one who brings it right to us... feel like we are THERE... you do it. Thank you.

My husband is in love with you and thinks you are GORGEOUS. (which you are) Anyhow... since he isn't available...lmao... I have a son who is. Much younger but you can deal I'm sure. hahah

I used to post with you a long time ago, but after the "L" thing...I changed my name and all online. (think Scott Peterson..loretta..yikes)

I hope someday I can meet you in person.. and may I add that I agree with my lovestruck husband...you have a beautiful smile!!!

I have someone coming in Mon from out of state for 2 weeks of intensive therapy w/ me and another colleague so...my verdict watching will be a bit impaired to afternoons. I'll work with her in the am's then come downtown to be nearby the courthouse, I guess just hangin out w/ my peeps. Starting Monday....as instructed by Juan Martinez. i was joking with someone about him telling me at least 3 times he expected me down here on Mon for the verdict "if he asked me to get down on all 4's and bark like a dog right then I would have done it". LMAO Let's just say, he has a very commanding presence. :floorlaugh:

Did he ask you to answer YES or NO?

I shed tears during the radio program, viewing the photos from Travis' graveside vigil, and reading all of your recent posts. You all are such super peeps!! All because of a good man by the name of Travis, I feel like I am a part of a big family from every walk of Life. I want to take the time to thank Judge Stephens for her service on a trial that has had international coverage. I cannot begin to imagine the heavy burden she has to have felt for all these many months. Thank you to the many "Angels" here on earth. Thank you for such a special place here at the Websleuths Big House/Haven.

Juan Martinez does the "chin grab" here at 33:00 lol

[video=youtube;qizSHE-ywO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizSHE-ywO8&list=PLBcz5h8FqB2h_SvctPh27m3cR6Rl-KfQu[/video]

Check out the deep sigh from the killer on the link from above at 39:00 when Juan says that she remained at the residence unlawfully, therefore proving felony murder. I think that's the moment when Jodi realises he had the DT in check mate.

I was so inspired by Chris Hughes' ending remarks about how to live your life as he thinks Travis would say. I am taking all of that to heart and I feel like I was "positioned" for lack of a better word in this trial/case to do some good in the world and all I know is that just feels good to do.

I never looked at my seat behind the Alexanders as a right or anything other than a privilege. And that's how I will always see it. So anything good I could make of that privilege, well then, I can say to myself "job well done". (of course I was guided to make the right connections with the right people). I don't think there was anything I'd do differently.

And I'll be down there after work at 12:30 tomorrow waiting for that verdict to come in.

Katie........I need to add my thanks and total admiration for you and everything you have done for that lovely family who are going through so much.

I`m very new here and only been watching the trial for around 6 weeks, but you have stood out like a beacon of hope......even from across the Atlantic ocean as a ray of sunshine among this tragedy.

I like many others really "admire" :blushing: Juan Martinez and the amazing job he is doing.......give him the best of wishes from the UK.....we are watching and praying too.

Best wishes to you, Juan Martinez and that whole family. The way they have conducted themselves is very humbling. I wish them the best.

And of course the correct verdict.....hopefully today.

You were meant to be there. It all was meant to be. With you being such a strong victim advocate and the family right there in front of you. You did your thing. Divine timing. You are an amazing person, KCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV