a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are angels among us ................ KATIECOOLADY IS ONE!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to polleypockets for the pm asking for a pic to express this thought that I think most of us feel!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my oh my. Not only did she do the interview with FOX, but according to NG she sent out a message to Travis's family that says she hopes they can now remember Travis the way they want.. which when read outside of the fog - their momories are all bases on lies (according to NG deciphering)

Yeah, and still couldn't say I'm sorry.
:stormingmad:
:steamed:

So in this interview she claims she wants death/freedom in death.
Interesting considering she has a slew of folk lined up to speak on her behalf and, her mitigation lawyer at tax payer expense.
Why waste more money n time...send her to the gallows.
imo

I am convinced she is saying she wants death because she wants all the notoriety that goes along with it - the automatic appeal, possibly more court time, never setting her attorneys free, the media interest, etc., etc. The LAST thing she wants is to vanish into the prison system to be forgotten by everyone while she serves a life sentence. (She has longevity in her family, and doesn't smoke, donchaknow? I love how in that interview she STILL makes it about how great she is. Loser! :jail:)

ANJ that photo is beautiful.

katie you broke my heart today,seeing you as the verdict was being given

thank you for everything you do :heart: :loveyou:

So much respect for the Family of Travis Alexander. Their display of dignity and class under the worst of circumstances, I gotta say, is the ultimate in grace under pressure. Amazing Family. I am so happy for them.

Has anyone heard if Jodi will appear in court tomorrow in "stripes" or street clothes? I'm hoping stripes and hope Wilma is able to find something at the mall tonight to match.:floorlaugh:

looks likes stripes it is

TwitterMaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15
U ask-I seek: Deputies say #jodiarias will now appear in court in her jail stripes. NO more civilian clothing now that she's been convicted

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I am convinced she is saying she wants death because she wants all the notoriety that goes along with it - the automatic appeal, possibly more court time, never setting her attorneys free, the media interest, etc., etc. The LAST thing she wants is to vanish into the prison system to be forgotten by everyone while she serves a life sentence. (She has longevity in her family, and doesn't smoke, donchaknow? I love how in that interview she STILL makes it about how great she is. Loser! :jail:)

She's gonna be in a world of hurt when the media walks away from her. It's what she lives for. I can't wait!! It can't happen too soon...

How is a convicted felon allowed to give an interview? Am I the only one outraged by this? Why give her more attention when that is like oxygen to her ? Wow.

Was that not wonderful to write "convicted felon"!!! We can say that out loud. "Convicted Felon"!! Convicted Murderer!!

I am so happy as everyone else is. There is Justice in this Land of ours. I am so proud of this jury.

Thank you all!!! I am proud to stand united with all of you all over the world!!

Looks like JA's twitter account is gone. wonder if that was b/c she was convicted or what?

Looks like JA's twitter account is gone. wonder if that was b/c she was convicted or what?

I don't know, but I was happy to hear it!!! She needs to lose all the attention! I was fuming after hearing about her interview and seeing a few clips of what she said. No more.

Today was a great day! Justice was served and I won't let her ruin my good mood.

Oh... Did anyone hear Dr. Drew say that he heard (I don't know the source) that JA's mom said she's not sure if she'll testify in the penalty phase or not? Oh and her dad won't be coming here either. That's pretty sad if your own mom doesn't want to testify to try and save your life!

looks likes stripes it is

TwitterMaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15
U ask-I seek: Deputies say #jodiarias will now appear in court in her jail stripes. NO more civilian clothing now that she's been convicted

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I so hope this is true!!!!

So, the next question is.... will JW show up in black and white too tomorrow?

Oh snap KCL!! You finally said it!!!

I got so choked up when you said he has tears in his eyes. What a wonderful man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling