a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh what did she say??? I'm still working and won't be able to listen until later!

She told Michael Keifer to kiss her bo-hind for saying throughout the trial that Martinez is seeking out the limelight!

Going to bed. I'm exhausted. Nite guys & spread the love!

Katiecoo...Did anyone happen to see the reaction of the dismissed jurors who were there today? Just wondering...

I am convinced she is saying she wants death because she wants all the notoriety that goes along with it - the automatic appeal, possibly more court time, never setting her attorneys free, the media interest, etc., etc. The LAST thing she wants is to vanish into the prison system to be forgotten by everyone while she serves a life sentence. (She has longevity in her family, and doesn't smoke, donchaknow? I love how in that interview she STILL makes it about how great she is. Loser! :jail:)

Ah yes, her typical manipulation was oooozing in that interview. Did you notice that she got to wear some shiny lipgloss... I guess they finally let her "freshen up" :floorlaugh:

She wants everybody to feel weepy but the cold hard reality for her is that the whole world is celebrating right now, and she simply cannot rob us of that joy for Travis and his family. She is a murderer, she will be sentenced, she will go away, and she will be forgotten.

I refuse to listen to any interview Jodi gives....she's had to chance to spread her lies and we all had to listen to it for too long.

I think this jury has her number and I don't doubt they will recommend the DP. Unfortunately she will still get to live for yrs and yrs because of the appeals. She deserves to be isolated in prison so she can just sit in a cell and await her fate.

So happy for the family and friends who have lived this for 5yrs. I will continue to pray for them as this will go on for yrs.

There are angels among us ................ KATIECOOLADY IS ONE!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to polleypockets for the pm asking for a pic to express this thought that I think most of us feel!!!!!!!!!!!

This is beautiful! You are so creative ANJ!

Ah yes, her typical manipulation was oooozing in that interview. Did you notice that she got to wear some shiny lipgloss... I guess they finally let her "freshen up" :floorlaugh:

She wants everybody to feel weepy but the cold hard reality for her is that the whole world is celebrating right now, and she simply cannot rob us of that joy for Travis and his family. She is a murderer, she will be sentenced, she will go away, and she will be forgotten.

I noticed that her glasses finally worked for her - it reflected in a way that made it appear a tear was welling up in the corner of her eye.

Dear Kathy (KCL),
Thank you with my whole heart for all you did for the Alexander family and us too. There are so many others too, A News Junkie who supplied graphics and pictures, those like PASA who reported from court also, KatieDDJ, all the sleuthers, and Jay for the wonderful poster.
Of course, so pleased with the jurors and Mr. Martinez and Det Flores. I praise God for helping the family get through all of this and giving them some sort of justice. And now, may they have some sort of peace.

I missed it, anywhere i can download it or a link where i can listen to it?

TIA!

She told Michael Keifer to kiss her bo-hind for saying throughout the trial that Martinez is seeking out the limelight!

Thank you! I'll just say that I agree with the sentiment instead of saying what I think of that guy. :seeya:

What is the story on Katie Wick and Juan?

I too, noticed she had on lipgloss. What gives? Why does she have the right to do interviews? She is now a convicted criminal. Love how she declares in the interview how startled she was on the premeditation conviction because the murder was not premeditated. Yeah, right. The jury got it.

I find it hilarious that she states prior to trial she thought Juan was "a capable attorney". Does she think ANYONE on the planet, especially Juan, cares what HER opinion is?? She is now a convicted murderer. It is laughable that she has such a high opinion of herself that she thinks her opinion matters.

I also laughed at how she accuses Juan of "hiding" evidence. Really, Jodi!?? Let's see . . . you . . . lost your bloody shoes. Threw out the knife. Threw out the gun. Lost all the mats in the rental car. Put bloody clothes and bleach in the washing machine. "Lost" her phone with the sex tape on it until it suited her defense. Tried to sneak out hidden coded messages. Faked pedophilia letters. So frightening that she thinks people still care or believe anything she says. She is buying into her own lies.

A thought about the jury - when they are released from the "admonition" anyone who may feel badly about possibly sentencing someone to death should be reassured when they are able to research and read about all the information they DID NOT have that we were privy too.

They can sleep well at night. They did the right thing. Justice prevailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling