Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right?
I wouldn’t want the other party to know I was hiring a confessions expert.
I certainly wouldn’t have waited almost 11 months from the time of confessions to start trying to get an expert opinion.
I certainly wouldn’t have waited until right before trial to ask for funds to hire one unless I could guarantee their testimony would be favorable to my client.
Maybe something in recent discovery that was provided by p triggered this move. Did he confess again?
I think RA has made several utterances to people other than medical professionals. Those will be allowed in IMO

Exactly! But Nick, stole your car. He felt because you forgot your keys in there, he’s entitled to it. Nick needs some schooling in ethics, not just Law 101. JMO :)
NM didn't steal anything, it was emailed to him and others on the case by the Defense. As usual the D cannot or will not follow proper procedure. Not surprising to me at all. I can only imagine the chaos in their offices these days with all the Motions and Hearings flying around. Adding that MST has only amped up the pressure 1000%, I believe they are still nowhere near ready.

That's the thing I find most odd, 2 supposedly highly, seasoned professionals who cannot or will not follow the correct procedure in filing Motions to the Court. How long have they been doing this?? They also did this with the Memo in support of Franks, but I believe they did that purposely to get around the gag order.

JMO

EBM: Removed extra word

Last edited:
NM didn't steal anything, it was emailed to him and others on the case by the Defense. As usual the D cannot or will not follow proper procedure. Not surprising to me at all. I can only imagine the chaos in their offices these days with all the Motions and Hearings flying around. Adding that MST has only amped up the pressure 1000%, I believe they are still nowhere near ready.

That's the thing I find most odd, 2 supposedly highly, seasoned professionals who cannot or will not follow the correct procedure in filing Motions to the Court. How long have they been doing this?? They also did this with the Memo in support of Franks, but I believe they did that purposely to get around the gag order.

JMO

EBM: Removed extra word
It doesn’t matter if it was sent to him by error or not. What matters is what he did with it! Does he not know what “ex parte” means?? If he doesn’t, maybe he shouldn’t have passed the bar exam. If he does, why did he read it and then actually cite it to request RA’s mental health records when he knows it’s private communication he’s not entitled to see? Even if he read it by accident, he should have known not to use the information contained therein in a public filing. Very embarrassing I would think to file it one day <modsnip: name calling> and have to withdraw it. I have to wonder who pointed it out to him, lol!

Keep blaming the D for everything that goes wrong in this case, but dollars to donuts you’re gonna see a whole lot, comin’ to a theatre near you (the court house) real soon that’s going to expose NM and a whole lot more. The emperor has no clothes and he’s been swimming in a cesspool of vipers. JMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think RA has made several utterances to people other than medical professionals. Those will be allowed in IMO
I’m certain this affidavit will make it in too.
From the Franks Memo, pg 126:
“Additionally, in Matt Hoffman’s affidavit, you will find that at the last hearing on June 15, 2023, Rick was constantly pleading with the guards not to shock him. “Please don’t shock me. Please don’t shock me. Please don’t shock me.” Matt Hoffman indicated that Rick made that comment in front of multiple guards and in front of multiple members of Rick’s Defense team.”
JMO
Eta: Yet, he’s being held in a prison for “his own protection” not because he has shown himself to be violent. Go figure.

IMO we are swimming in deep water if we put this latest fiasco at the feet of B&R.

An easy way to determine if the ex parte documents were sealed or not is to compare Gull's docment dump to the motions in the CCS (mycase).

For example, when you see the entry below but can't find the actual pdf for it, there's a real good chance that it's sealed. Do that with every ex parte entry.
12/08/2022Motion Filed
Motion for Leave to Proceed Ex Parte
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
12/08/2022

The doc dump is in this article.
"On Wednesday, Gull issued an order unsealing 118 documents. 19 documents remain under seal."

I’m certain this affidavit will make it in too.
From the Franks Memo, pg 126:
“Additionally, in Matt Hoffman’s affidavit, you will find that at the last hearing on June 15, 2023, Rick was constantly pleading with the guards not to shock him. “Please don’t shock me. Please don’t shock me. Please don’t shock me.” Matt Hoffman indicated that Rick made that comment in front of multiple guards and in front of multiple members of Rick’s Defense team.”
JMO
Eta: Yet, he’s being held in a prison for “his own protection” not because he has shown himself to be violent. Go figure.
I'm sure you're right. Thank goodness they had RA monitored 24/7, so we will probably get to see an accurate first hand account of what caused that situation.

MOO

I'm sure you're right. Thank goodness they had RA monitored 24/7, so we will probably get to see an accurate first hand account of what caused that situation.

MOO
I wouldn’t count on it. Things seem to get recorded over, especially anything that would work in RA’s favour, but hey, honest mistake, right? :rolleyes: Would you implicitly trust this place if it were your relative in there, accused of a murder he/she may not have committed? I sure wouldn’t. RA has not been convicted and his treatment has been less than fair, IMO.

Not surprising since the Defense has filed their MST. The clock is ticking.

MOO
This is in regards to the contempt charge. DH wanted an extension to discovery deadline that was a mere 4 days before the hearing. This is not in reference to RA’s upcoming trial.
So far I don’t see any witnesses on the list that can show that defense didn’t commit the alleged leaks. Looks more like “ we did it but P might have too”. Listing you tubers that made claims to inside information. This may be exciting to all the drama seekers but most likely will frustrate the court.
You tubers exaggerate facts all the time which is why most aren’t allowed here. They aren’t bound to the same requirements as news media.
A you tuber can say he is speaking to LE or P and in fact just sending texts or emails and getting a canned “thank you for your tip” response.
IMO it’s just mud slinging and does not absolve D of their actions.

Let's do joint research. I'll check to see how many of McL's have been denied and you can check to see how many of R&B's have been.
Oh do!!!

Regardless, of the bias I see, NMcL is running out of time. That loaded train is coming straight at him, downhill, no brakes, picking up speed with each day that passes. What will he do next? Let’s brainstorm shall we? What could delay this trial now, despite the MST?

Would you implicitly trust this place if it were your relative in there, accused of a murder he/she may not have committed?
I don't trust anyone in this case, from LE to the P to the D to the judge. It has been a fecal festival from the moment the search was called off on 2/13/2017.

Again, these girls deserve better. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member