Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #177

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - bizarre to me, but increasingly every US case I follow is like this.
It is bizzaro!

( US 1A + social media ) = conspiracy petri dish

Don't get me started on the product of ( US 1A + AI ) .

We have work to do here on all that.
Maybe it's okay if our Justices get some first hand experience with this bizzaro stuff. :( MOO

That letter is from Fig. Frank's correspondence is an email with JG. He is basically saying that through his investigation and per a trap he set, he was able to prove that the defense was leaking information. I'll keep looking for a link I can add here...

ETA: @Emma Peel

View attachment 489734View attachment 489736
View attachment 489737
His thinking is kind of interesting.

He admits to providing the State with substantial evidence of external communication between content creators and YTers. Then goes on to tell how he deliberately lied to GN and then released that communication to see if he could provoke a response from the defense.

After all that, who would ever believe anything he says? Monetize much?

That letter is from Fig. Frank's correspondence is an email with JG. He is basically saying that through his investigation and per a trap he set, he was able to prove that the defense was leaking information. I'll keep looking for a link I can add here...

ETA: @Emma Peel

View attachment 489734View attachment 489736
View attachment 489737
@TL4S - Thank you for working while I'm sloughing off!! :)

IMO, Another foolish submission. From Denmark, and AI counselor (ChatGPT perhaps?), even.

Help me with something. Does this email response from Gull advising Frank ( you-tuber Frank-from-Denmark) that the Court has revised the dates on Frank's email submission for the docket? Or is that AI commentary at the top?

(And Hennessey writes another thank you note. So does Motta.)

JMHO

Last edited:
Okay, now I have to admit that I don't know what ChatGPT is...

Is that the disclaimer at the bottom of the last page?
yes, it sure looks like an AI disclaimer. ChatGPT is the AI that has gotten some careless lawyers in trouble for asking it to look up legal cites and write their briefs. Frank's not alone; he's sought AI counsel.:rolleyes: JMHO

His thinking is kind of interesting.

He admits to providing the State with substantial evidence of external communication between content creators and YTers. Then goes on to tell how he deliberately lied to GN and then released that communication to see if he could provoke a response from the defense.

After all that, who would ever believe anything he says? Monetize much?
define "interesting"

yes, it sure looks like an AI disclaimer. ChatGPT is the AI that has gotten some careless lawyers in trouble for asking it to look up legal cites and write their briefs. Frank's not alone; he's sought AI counsel.:rolleyes: JMHO
The first sentence is courtesy of ChatGPT also: “Given the current date, I’ll incorporate today’s date into your revised document”

@twall
just checking in
did you still want tix to this 3/18 circus?
format is 3 rings now, so more seats; new ring dedicated to youtube trolls from all sides, some cheaper seating there, but going fast though b/c it's set up WWF style, buy-me-a-coffee, lmk ... moo

We don't need a letter from some true crime rando to know that the Mottas have velvet rope access to the defence's .... errr.... thinking

I posted about it when DH appeared on their show way back last year. It's a fairly effective strategy to use to surface their narrative and presumably because BM is an attorney, it can't easily be penetrated.

My guess is this is how the cool kids will roll in these kinds of high profile cases

@twall
just checking in
did you still want tix to this 3/18 circus?
format is 3 rings now, so more seats; new ring dedicated to youtube trolls from all sides, some cheaper seating there, but going fast though b/c it's set up WWF style, buy-me-a-coffee, lmk ... moo

Hubs said he saw on the news the trial is starting in May. I was explaining how the judge and jury are coming from Allen Co. and wondering out loud if they will be bussed back and forth every day or put up in a hotel close to Delphi. I told him I wanna go to the hearing next Monday but I don't want to wait in line and what if I have to pee??!! He said I could come down to the building he is working on (they have real bathrooms and not port a johns!) and I said in a whiny voice "but I will lose my place in lllliiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeeee!" He quietly said "oh yeah"

We don't need a letter from some true crime rando to know that the Mottas have velvet rope access to the defence's .... errr.... thinking

I posted about it when DH appeared on their show way back last year. It's a fairly effective strategy to use to surface their narrative and presumably because BM is an attorney, it can't easily be penetrated.

My guess is this is how the cool kids will roll in these kinds of high profile cases
If by cool kids, if you mean career criminal defense attorneys interviewing their colleagues, well then sure. That's how they'll roll.

If you're suggesting rando Frank from Denmark - and the rest of the you-tube "creator" rando circus) are fully irrelevant, I'm with you there too. I'm thinking Hennessey's with us as well.

Maybe not McL, though. Not so long ago, he seemed to be a bit obsessed on getting dirt on the defense from the randos.

This case is like a box of chocolates ... (in my best mama gump voice)

JMHO

Bam! Denied!
The defense for the defense is filing verified motions now...that's refreshing. IMO

"A verified motion...has factual statements within the motion, and a notarized verification in the motion swearing that the facts contained within the motion are true."

I would have been shocked if it wasn't denied without a hearing.
She's making a record that we can count on.
MOO
"She's" making a record? Last I looked it's two male lead defense lawyers and one male lead defense lawyer's defense lawyer making quite the record...and there's really no counting on it. AJMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat