Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #178

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO: if BG knew he was being filmed, he would've tried to destroy the phone(s) or tried to hide them somewhere in the wilderness. There's also the obvious option of throwing the phone(s) into the creek.
I agree...take the phone, remove the battery and then the SD card and smash it, dispose of everything in the river/canal/anywhere never to be found.

I don't think he was aware she recorded him either. If he was aware, he never would have told LE he was wearing the exact outfit he was wearing when they filmed him on the bridge! I think he met with the conservation officer and told him about his clothing and where he was BEFORE the still photo was released. I don't think he cared that her phone was tracked because he didn't think it would incriminate him. Taking it 100% would have lead LE to him or at least to his car or a dump location for the phone at some point. He had a better chance of being caught if he took it and tried to dispose of it.
If he saw her filming him I think he would have had no choice but to take her phone. JMO

If he saw her filming him I think he would have had no choice but to take her phone. JMO
I have always suspected she held the phone like she was talking into it, or playing with it, and the back was just casually pointing at BG. Older folks in 2017 weren't so aware of the fact that phones are basically higher end digital cameras. I have 2 friends still using flip phones. LOL

According to the PCA, they had everything they needed in 2017. Except maybe the questionable bullet “match” to RA’s SS. Of course, I don’t believe that. I don’t believe they have enough even now but I look forward to seeing what they all have “kept back” during the trial. JMO
PCA's usually include just enough to convince a judge to sign the warrant. Libby's phone data and witnesses were just the start of the investigation.

To follow up, none of the land has belonged to RL since he died of covid on 1/24/2022, right?
I'm liking your trailcam idea.
Well according to Carroll County Property map it’s still a whole parcel and was transferred to someone with the same last name in January of 2023. I’m not finding any additional sales but maybe someone else knows.
Someone up thread said it was sold or divided which could have happened and just not updated on County Appraiser site yet.

I must criticize the insinuation that RA can't be BG because "nobody" sent in a tip for him of 12K recieved in a highly publicized murder case.

We all know murderers never ever go unknown until the 11th hour, and again as we all know, people never say "Wow the woman in that CCTV footage the police posted looks an awful lot like my neighbor, but that can't be her!" How many people have come forward to say "Wow I never would've suspected him" or "Yeah he was a bit odd but I thought he was harmless" when they find out someone close to them is a serial killer?

MOO.
Has the defense even said that RA is not Bridge Guy? Have they articulated this? I can’t remember them doing so. I’m pretty sure they haven’t said one of their own personal Odinist POIs is/might be/looks like Bridge Guy. Their defense strategy seems not to touch much on identifying Bridge Guy.

ETA to admit I haven’t read today’s defense memo though.

I have always suspected she held the phone like she was talking into it, or playing with it, and the back was just casually pointing at BG. Older folks in 2017 weren't so aware of the fact that phones are basically higher end digital cameras. I have 2 friends still using flip phones. LOL
She was a smart young lady <3 You could be right. My hubby has a flip phone lol.

Well according to Carroll County Property map it’s still a whole parcel and was transferred to someone with the same last name in January of 2023. I’m not finding any additional sales but maybe someone else knows.
Someone up thread said it was sold or divided which could have happened and just not updated on County Appraiser site yet.
His kid most likely.

Has the defense even said that RA is not Bridge Guy? Have they articulated this? I can’t remember them doing so. I’m pretty sure they haven’t said one of their own personal Odinist POIs is/might be/looks like Bridge Guy. Their defense strategy seems not to touch much on identifying Bridge Guy.

ETA to admit I haven’t read today’s defense memo though.
According to Appendix I, RF claimed BG was one CA. I will not bring his name here though as RF may have been mistaken.

Identifying BG is the burden of the State.

Four parcels now belong to his son. There is one parcel next to the creek that says “no information available.” Almost like when Google blurs out a house. Ownership masked, or maybe now owned by the State?

On yes I see what you mean. So you think the parcel used to go all the way into the creek? There’s a bit of land there that doesn’t seem to have any ownership or parcel identification.

I thought we had once learned that Libby was filming in selfie mode, making it look to BG that she was filming toward the end of the bridge when really she was filming him behind her. Maybe this was just someone’s guess? But I thought it made sense and remember someone saying that the front facing cameras are lower quality, contributing to the blurry, pixelated image.

Four parcels now belong to his son. There is one parcel next to the creek that says “no information available.” Almost like when Google blurs out a house. Ownership masked, or maybe now owned by the State?

That is weird there's no info on that little half-moon piece of land by the creek's edge. Wasn't RL asked by a reporter if his land went all the way to the creek? I vaguely remember that.

It sure is. Still, I’m asking because I really don’t know and would like to know — have they argued RA is not BG?
I'm saying why would they even bother? It's irrelevant. (Until it's relevant.) They'd first let the P make their proof argument and explain its relevance. We already know that D timelines will not agree with P timelines. (This is not to say the D is not prepping how they'll counter-argue such P assertions.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member