Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Money. They looked at it from an income point of view and forgot to develop a plausible reason why they needed twice the time.

Or the reason is presenting twice the words, use of words by the pound to confuse, bore and detach the jury.
Excessive and repetitive wording, as especially seen in the FM's pages, is their forte. MO

In addition to the motions from P&D regarding the content of the geofencing, the prosecution requesting that the FBI agent KH not be allowed to testify and his geofencing work & maps be excluded from trial tells me that the prosecution thinks this will conflict with their case and their timeline.

IMO If the information was simply transcribed incorrectly by defense and did support their case/timeline, prosecution would either be presenting the FBI work themselves or would otherwise not care if it was presented by defense because it wouldn’t conflict with their case.

My opinion is that extensive phone forensics will be presented by the State at trial, including the FBI’s geofence data as well as Cellebrite phone extractions.
The motion you linked does not exclude the defense from presenting relevant geofencing data. This motion does not support your statement of “knowing” the FBI’s geofence division work contradicts the State’s timeline, in my opinion.

My opinion is that extensive phone forensics will be presented by the State at trial, including the FBI’s geofence data as well as Cellebrite phone extractions.
The motion you linked does not exclude the defense from presenting relevant geofencing data. This motion does not support your statement of “knowing” the FBI’s geofence division work contradicts the State’s timeline, in my opinion.

I'm just hoping both sides will be looking at the same exact data, and the State turned it ALL over to the defense.

Apples to apples.

I beg to differ with you--

The have now rescheduled trial what?, 3 times??

They want a speedy trial, they dont want a speedy trial, they have written how many franks Motions now??

They are the ones that ignored the gag order, IMO

All they do is file, file and more filing... instead of preparing for their client's trial.

Judge Gull already ruled on these repeated motions....how many times more is she going to have to do this ??

Bottom line is- D has a losing case, they know it and they are doing everything they can to prolong it JMO
The gag order was tried in the contempt side-trial and they were not found guilty of having ignored it.

Well to me, If the persecution was presenting that many witnessed and taking that long to get through the case, I would have expected the defence should have similar time to refute their case. It doesn’t seem ok to me that one side would get more time by so much than the other.
The prosecution always gets more time because they have the burden of responsibility to present their case in full. AND the defense has equal time to cross examine each witness---so that time is not ALL going to the prosecution.

The defense does not have to set out all the facts of the case to the jury. They are rebutting with their witnesses and experts, but that does not take as much time, because they do not have to lay out the entire explanation of the case to the jury---that has already been done.

The prosecution will present 45 witnesses/experts. But that is because they include the families of the victims, the officers present at crime scene, witnesses present that day, the homicide detectives, and the stable of experts from th Medical Examiners, The FBI forensics team, etc

The defense will have nowhere near 45 witnesses, but they do get to cross examine all 45, and they can recall any of them and bring in some rebuttal experts of their own.

TBH I don’t know if NM can ever use geofencing again after his response to the 3rd Franks where he claims that geofencing is so unreliable that even if a phone is found within the geofence, it could actually be 5,000 meters away. MOO

Nick also said that the phones found in the map were interviewed and cleared so IMO they should have record of these interviews somewhere for the defense to watch.

ALL MOO

In addition to the motions from P&D regarding the content of the geofencing, the prosecution requesting that the FBI agent KH not be allowed to testify and his geofencing work & maps be excluded from trial tells me that the prosecution thinks this will conflict with their case and their timeline.

IMO If the information was simply transcribed incorrectly by defense and did support their case/timeline, prosecution would either be presenting the FBI work themselves or would otherwise not care if it was presented by defense because it wouldn’t conflict with their case.

It strikes me how similar this is to the argument that RA must want the search warrant thrown out because of something incriminating they had to have found in his home. What other reason could there be?

Does the State want the geofence findings excluded because of something incriminating (exculpatory) it shows? What other reason could there be?

IMO MOO

The third Franks motion filed by the defense incorrectly interprets the cell phone and geofence data and attempts to render an incorrect version of events. The motion you reference came almost a month after the state’s response to the third FM, which absolutely tore the defense apart on their willful and/or incompetent misinterpretation of the cell site data to further bolster the defense’s weird conspiracy theories.

Additionally, the prosecution hasn't requested it be barred from the trial at all - just that it maintains relevance to the case and trial at hand, and not be used to try to mislead the jury. This is substantially different from repeatedly and desperately trying to, say, suppress all evidence discovered in and around someone's house...

JMO

Attachments

• SCR-20240712-pauq.png
    SCR-20240712-pauq.png
    656.5 KB · Views: 1
  • SCR-20240712-pbfc.png
    SCR-20240712-pbfc.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 1
TBH I don’t know if NM can ever use geofencing again after his response to the 3rd Franks where he claims that geofencing is so unreliable that even if a phone is found within the geofence, it could actually be 5,000 meters away. MOO

Nick also said that the phones found in the map were interviewed and cleared so IMO they should have record of these interviews somewhere for the defense to watch.

ALL MOO
He absolutely can if the purpose is used to impeach someone's testimony - such as that of RA. If RA claims his face was buried in his cell phone looking at a stock ticker and his phone isn't ever transmitting data in that 5,000 meter area... well, that's quite interesting and very relevant.

JMO

Well for myself, I want to SEE and HEAR the evidence. o_O By the way, which BG is he? All MOO

There is only one BG as far as I’m aware. RA hasn’t mentioned another BG either.

He would have been found guilty by now if his defense actually did their jobs and didn’t delay the trial. No doubt more delays will be forthcoming as they continually try and play the system. As they won’t get him off in a trial as Odins did it is farcical and has a billion holes in it.

IMHO

He absolutely can if the purpose is used to impeach someone's testimony - such as that of RA. If RA claims his face was buried in his cell phone looking at a stock ticker and his phone isn't ever transmitting data in that 5,000 meter area... well, that's quite interesting and very relevant.

JMO
Nick’s claim is that geofencing is so wildly unreliable that a person could be miles away from the FBIs 100m geofenced area yet still show up in it.

The FBIs map shows 3 people. The Prosecution says they interviewed these 3 people. These 3 people would likely know where they were located on that day in relation to the FBIs map. IMO this means the accuracy of the FBIs map could be independently confirmed through the testimony of the owners of the 3 phones.

Well for myself, I want to SEE and HEAR the evidence. o_O By the way, which BG is he? All MOO
I think, you mean "Is he the OBG or the YBG?" - I don't know, who others believe, RA is. But as DC said so very insistently: "A sketch is not a photo." Well then. o_O

Nick’s claim is that geofencing is so wildly unreliable that a person could be miles away from the FBIs 100m geofenced area yet still show up in it.

The FBIs map shows 3 people. The Prosecution says they interviewed these 3 people. These 3 people would likely know where they were located on that day in relation to the FBIs map. IMO this means the accuracy of the FBIs map could be independently confirmed through the testimony of the owners of the 3 phones.
No... his claim is that the defense used an out-of-context map showing raw data from AT&T, and attempted to say that the points on the map indicated that there were individuals in the area of the crime scene, when in reality the individuals could have been anywhere up to several thousand meters away. He further states that "no geolocation expert assisting in the investigation concluded that cell phones were in or around the crime scene when the murders occurred." Also, "the defense further fails to state that the owners of those phones were interviewed and cleared by investigators".

So:
1) Geolocation experts found there were no phones near the crime scene during the timeframe of the murders
2) Individuals whose cell phones fell within that range of uncertainty were still interviewed and ruled out as suspects.

This isn't saying what you think it is...

JMO

Attachments

• SCR-20240712-pmey.png
    SCR-20240712-pmey.png
    933.6 KB · Views: 0
Given that we don’t know what the defence thinks they know or how they intend to defend their man, I couldn’t even begin to guess at how much time they may need. Pretty sure rozzi said something similar to JG when he accused her of having no idea how long their case might take given she had no idea what was going on.
The defense cannot just bring in anyone to testify in court. All experts need to be verified by the court and all witnesses need to be submitted for relevance, In other words, in order to bring in EF or JH, or any other Odinist, there has to be a hearing about it first.

I don't see any way that they can come up with 3 weeks worth of verified experts and witnesses. IMO

Well, maybe he didn't see them because he's not "BG."
But he said he was on the bridge watching the fish down below, and he described his matching clothing, and originally gave the same timeline that would match for BG. And his body matches perfectly with the video, down to his short legs with jeans falling down over his boots.

So it's very hard for me to believe he was not BG, especially given his alleged multiple confessions. IMO

Given that we don’t know what the defence thinks they know or how they intend to defend their man, I couldn’t even begin to guess at how much time they may need. Pretty sure rozzi said something similar to JG when he accused her of having no idea how long their case might take given she had no idea what was going on.
I think they laid out their strategy pretty clearly in the four FMs. If they can't get the SODDI defense in and the search warrant thrown out, not much there except maybe pleading diminished capacity to stand trial. JMO

There is only one BG as far as I’m aware. RA hasn’t mentioned another BG either.

He would have been found guilty by now if his defense actually did their jobs and didn’t delay the trial. No doubt more delays will be forthcoming as they continually try and play the system. As they won’t get him off in a trial as Odins did it is farcical and has a billion holes in it.

IMHO

Well then, WHO is the YBG? The old BG was kicked to the curb IIRC. I couldn't care less about the continuous griping about delays, it's taken over what this case SHOULD be about and that is...... Justice for Abby, Libby and their loved ones AND yes, for RA/his loved ones.
Thanks to Sparty for trying to keep the focus on them when it gets in the weeds. Much appreciated

They have so much evidence nailing this pervert ra. He gone

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back