Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did KAK ever reveal WHERE he was to meet up with Libby that day and when? I am curious if that is true. Where they going to meet later at the gas station maybe? Is that why he googled directions? Did he go there and she wasn't there or did he just not go at all? Who else might have known that he was going to meet up with someone at that location?
Good questions. About whether we'll ever hear about anthony_shots stuff at trial, who knows? I suppose if there's a KAK /RA connection somehow, we might?

The Marathon Gas being googled by KAK the morning of the 13th and it being a stone's throw from RA's house is very curious also. JMO

Last edited:
Delphi Marathon Gas Station directions search.
There is no evidence this happened.
The thing that gets me is why would KAK, via anthony_shots account, answered Libby's friend telling him what happened to her with, (paraphrasing) omg I was suppose to meet up with her that day but she never showed?
LE asking questions of KAK in an interrogation does not mean that they are stating something is a fact, do you have a source other than unverified podcasters claims or the interrogation questions?

LE asking questions of KAK in an interrogation does not mean that they are stating something is a fact, do you have a source other than unverified podcasters claims or the interrogation questions?
Respectfully, it also doesn't mean everything LE says in an interrogation is a lie. It was mentioned in the texts of KAK's interrogation. If you don't believe it's true, that's your prerogative. AJMO

Respectfully, it also doesn't mean everything LE says in an interrogation is a lie. It was mentioned in the texts of KAK's interrogation. If you don't believe it's true, that's your prerogative. AJMO
Similar to how not everything the defense says in the Franks Memo is a lie, especially when it's backed up by citing actual depositions as their source.

IMO MOO

I agree. I always trought and still think it is a lone wolf. Police can lie and KK is also a huge liar, there are no real evidence that he tried to meet Libby and doesn't make sense because if he meets his victims his disguise as a young hot boy would be blown, in my opinion.

From what I have read from the Prosecution, everything points to the theory they will present at the trial is that RA is a lone wolf.

I agree. I always trought and still think it is a lone wolf. Police can lie and KK is also a huge liar, there are no real evidence that he tried to meet Libby and doesn't make sense because if he meets his victims his disguise as a young hot boy would be blown, in my opinion.

From what I have read from the Prosecution, everything points to the theory they will present at the trial is that RA is a lone wolf.
I think RA was a lone wolf too. Any other charges, in my opinion, would be people in the area who were preying on teens online. I don't think additional charges will be for accomplices in the murder itself.

jmo

I don’t think RA confided his murderous designs to anyone. To that extent he is a lone wolf. However, I think he had prior knowledge that at least one girl was coming to the bridge. The likeliest means is that he was one of those “other people” who had the password to log in as Anthony Shots.

It’s creepy the way Richard Allen’s home and work is located so near the middle school and the Monon High Bridge making him as local to the crime as local can get.

It really answers the question I and others had was how would a random pervert know the girls were out of school that day? How was the killer prepared for a spur of the moment opportunity to grab two girls at once?

There was no random pervert getting lucky. It was as warned by authorities; a local.

Richard Allen lived so close to the school he could monitor activities and take advantage of announcements of days off.

I pay little attention but even peripherally I notice that girls Libby and Abby’s age are in groups of two or more. I can’t remember when I’ve seen one their age going about by herself on trails. It’s always at least two and many times several together walking, talking, and stopping to sit.

So Richard Allen used his means of proximity to ‘stalk’ young girls and being so close to their school and having to go that way to get to work he could see there was no activity at the two schools if he hadn’t already seen notices meant for the school community.

Richard Allen came prepared to kidnap two or more girls that day, imo.

Any amount of observation, ‘stalking’, would have told him he would have to do so in order to have one he would have to deal with the group.

Looking at the map every time Richard Allen left to go to work at CVS he went through the intersection where the schools are located and where there is a led message sign with announcements visible.

On his way to work he is crosses wooded Deer Creek at Riley Park.

Monon High Bridge is a quick trip straight over E. Main St from CVS.

Can’t get much more local than that, imo.

>>>
Whiteman Drive
>>>
The home is a half-mile from Delphi Community Middle School where Abby Williams and Libby German attended.
>>>
Allen’s house is also 2.5 miles from the Monon High Bridge Trail
>>>

Who is Richard Allen? Suspect in murders of Libby & Abby is pharmacy tech and longtime Delphi community member

all imo

It’s creepy the way Richard Allen’s home and work is located so near the middle school and the Monon High Bridge making him as local to the crime as local can get.

It really answers the question I and others had was how would a random pervert know the girls were out of school that day? How was the killer prepared for a spur of the moment opportunity to grab two girls at once?

There was no random pervert getting lucky. It was as warned by authorities; a local.

Richard Allen lived so close to the school he could monitor activities and take advantage of announcements of days off.

I pay little attention but even peripherally I notice that girls Libby and Abby’s age are in groups of two or more. I can’t remember when I’ve seen one their age going about by herself on trails. It’s always at least two and many times several together walking, talking, and stopping to sit.

So Richard Allen used his means of proximity to ‘stalk’ young girls and being so close to their school and having to go that way to get to work he could see there was no activity at the two schools if he hadn’t already seen notices meant for the school community.

Richard Allen came prepared to kidnap two or more girls that day, imo.

Any amount of observation, ‘stalking’, would have told him he would have to do so in order to have one he would have to deal with the group.

Looking at the map every time Richard Allen left to go to work at CVS he went through the intersection where the schools are located and where there is a led message sign with announcements visible.

On his way to work he is crosses wooded Deer Creek at Riley Park.

Monon High Bridge is a quick trip straight over E. Main St from CVS.

Can’t get much more local than that, imo.

>>>
Whiteman Drive
>>>
The home is a half-mile from Delphi Community Middle School where Abby Williams and Libby German attended.
>>>
Allen’s house is also 2.5 miles from the Monon High Bridge Trail
>>>

Who is Richard Allen? Suspect in murders of Libby & Abby is pharmacy tech and longtime Delphi community member

all imo
I'm guessing the day off from school was announced on local radio, local social media, conversations at work, etc. In a small town, news like that is, well, news.

Having said that, I think he might have known it was a day off because he was a creeper online and saw local teens chatting about the day off. He might even have had direct conversations.

I do think he KNEW the girls would be there. When the case first broke, I thought it might be a crime of opportunity but I just don't see that anymore, especially not after the Anthony Underscore Shots account. Whether or not that account was specifically involved, I don't know, but it opened my eye to the local online activities. Blech.

jmo

I agree RA acted alone in the actual murder of Abby & Libby, but I still can't shake the feeling that he knew they were going to be at the MHB at that time. He arrived at nearly the same time and walked 'purposely' from the Freedom Trail to the MHB.

He didn't just show up and wander around leisurely watching the stock ticker and fish. I believe he was on a mission which included carrying a knife and gun. Not normal for a casual afternoon stroll at approx. 2 pm IMO.

How RA knew Abby & Libby were going to be there? IDK, but I think it has to do with catfishing them himself online or KAK/accomplice supplying access to the gross CSAM sites.

JMO

FWIW and IMO, catfishers look nothing like their photos. That means they could sit in plain sight and not be recognized. The user(s) who accessed the Anthony_Shots and Emily_Ann45 accounts could have been standing right next Abby and Libby, hidden in plain sight.

It is my opinion that Emily_Ann was on the bridge that day.

JMO

Last edited:
I think RA was a lone wolf too. Any other charges, in my opinion, would be people in the area who were preying on teens online. I don't think additional charges will be for accomplices in the murder itself.

jmo
Agreed, unless someone offered an alibi for RA that turned out later to be completely false, which would have helped clear him so quickly early on.

That might be an obstruction or lying to LE charge IMO or perhaps nothing because the person believed what they were told by RA.

All JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaleh
Back