Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was what we were told for over 6 years. @CCJD posted a link as a refresher just this afternoon. Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187
In that article, posted at 10:29pm on Feb 13th, 2017, they got Libby's age wrong, the time they were last seen is off by 48 minutes, the girl's cellphone was ringing for awhile and pinging some after that and Abby was not a blonde. All that is very understandable as it was very early reporting. I'm guessing the gray sweatpants was yet another early mistake and depended on who was being asked. The search was still frantically active the night of the 13th. JMO

In that article, posted at 10:29pm on Feb 13th, 2017, they got Libby's age wrong, the time they were last seen is off by 48 minutes, the girl's cellphone was ringing for awhile and pinging some after that and Abby was not a blonde. All that is very understandable as it was very early reporting. I'm guessing the gray sweatpants was yet another early mistake and depended on who was being asked. The search was still frantically active the night of the 13th. JMO

I don't know what to tell ya. It was the same story for over six years. Nobody said a word about it being wrong until the Franks memo, followed by the leaked photos, came out. * shrug *

They did seem to get it wrong about where Libby's phone was discovered, under Libby's body not Abby's. I'm sure photos were taken of that also.

They would have taken photos of everything for evidence 100% as well as for criminal profiling , if possible, and obviously to use in a court trial if a perpetrator(s) was found.

When the trial takes place all photos and video footage taken at the time should come out then if relative or important.

How do you think he got his hands on a completely different change of clothes for Abby? Clothing that neither one of them were originally wearing? I realize you think it's a lie simply because it's in the Franks memo, but many, many people saw the photos and commented publicly on them. So, IF it's true....what's your feeling about it? Willing to brush it under the rug as unexplained? Just curious how you'd rationalize it.

I'm not seeing any facts from LE as to what the girls were wearing when they were discovered. That information to my knowledge has not been released. When this gets to trial I'm certain all these "comments" will be straightened out. The jury is going to hears facts as presented by the prosecution and the defense, not by what other's heard.

LE should know for fact what Abby was dressed in. I do not know, nor do I think Richard Allen brought clothes from his home to redress Abby. I would not even attempt to guess, simply wait for trial. But that would be a shocker for me.

When they cite their sources as being the discovery given to them by the State or actual depositions, on court record, I believe them. But again, I know it's a heck of a lot easier to call them liars because certain things start to unravel, like the timeline, and that's uncomfortable because it means an end might not be in sight.

IMO MOO
I will respectfully point out that the defense makes zero citations during the section where they are talking about the crime scene and clothing. It’s wholly unclear where they got this information and if it’s based entirely on photos, or if they also used depositions or reports or other documents to gain this knowledge.

The lack of citations when they carefully cite most other things is pretty telling to me that they might be stretching the truth a bit.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back