Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Concerning recent MS podcast #1

What talented cursers this group is. I thought my own ears were going to start melting.
I am so not surprised by this but I’ll admit I cannot believe the amount of hate spewed by these folks.
They vilify anybody pro-prosecution in the most profane ways. They happily dance on the bodies of dead children while proclaiming how overjoyed they will be when RA is a free man.
These people, including the defense team, are plotting to usurp justice. Actively plotting to usurp justice.
This is indefensible conduct. It cannot be condoned.

It's happening on both sides. So much ugliness. Doxxing, making videos to mock one another, calling CPS on people, threatening lives, calling people's jobs to get them in trouble, publishing fake obituaries....it's gotten SO ugly on social media/podcast land and needs to stop! There's a huge contingency railing against pro-defense people and it's dangerous (I don't mean MS). None of them are innocent of this behavior, no matter if they are pro-defense or pro-prosecution. It just so happens that we can only see one side of it here due to who are approved sources and who are not. Nobody should be fooled into thinking this is a one-sided phenomenon.

Thankfully there are still some folks who have managed to stay above the fray, but even they get their names dragged through the mud.

IMO MOO

Also attorney referring to a sitting Judge as a "ratchet b*ch" isn't the best look either. I hope Judge Gull makes a complaint after the rubbish the defense have put her though.

IMO

Which attorney said this, Baldwin or Rozzi? And is there any proof of that?

Definitely uncalled for!

Thanks for posting.

What’s described in the article is in a defense filing and was referred for disciplinary action, so one hopes dispassionate investigators will sort out who will receive what penalties, if any.

I sure hope the history of the exchanges outlined and read in the MS podcasts are included.

The language used to refer to the families of Libby and Abby — and Libby and Abby themselves — is appalling. I’m no longer dispassionate after hearing this — I hope all these attorneys are forced to answer for this insanely unethical and disgusting behavior.

MOO.

All unsavory behavior should be dealt with, I agree. The point of my post was just to share that this is not a one-sided issue. Communications/sharing information between attorneys and podcasters/YouTubers (who have the ability to steer narratives because they aren't under gag orders) is happening on both sides.

IMO MOO

All unsavory behavior should be dealt with, I agree. The point of my post was just to share that this is not a one-sided issue. Communications/sharing information between attorneys and podcasters/YouTubers (who have the ability to steer narratives because they aren't under gag orders) is happening on both sides.

IMO MOO
Fig called NMcL because he received crime scene photos.
He asked him what he should do.
He was told to delete them.
Everyone that received them was told to do the same thing.

What is ergregious about that?

EBM to add that Fig was doxxed by this group. They put his full name and address out in the public.

He didn't deserve that.

Last edited:
Which attorney said this, Baldwin or Rozzi? And is there any proof of that?

Definitely uncalled for!

It was Motta who claims he is a mouth piece for the defense. Let’s hope the prosecution and Judge Gull have transcripts of these leaked private chats and all this unprofessional behavior will be dealt with.

IMO

I think it’s a good thing and it’s nothing to do with being childish. It again shows the complete lack of professionalism from the Defense and the dirty tricks and manipulation that they have tried to use to get RA some good PR spin.

MOO
And this could be perceived as a pro-prosecution mouthpiece attempting to manipulate a narrative to put an exaggerated spin on the defense by reading a private group chat so they can pump out more episodes and continue to profit off the backs of the victims and families.

The finger can be pointed both ways.

And this could be perceived as a pro-prosecution mouthpiece attempting to manipulate a narrative to put an exaggerated spin on the defense by reading a private group chat so they can pump out more episodes and continue to profit off the backs of the victims and families.

The finger can be pointed both ways.

No it can’t but you are of course entitled to this view. The vast majority will no doubt see these awful people for exactly what they are thankfully.
Imo

Fig called NMcL because he received crime scene photos.
He asked him what he should do.
He was told to delete them.
Everyone that received them was told to do the same thing.

What is ergregious about that?

EBM to add that Fig was doxxed by this group. They put his full name and address out in the public.

He didn't deserve that.
That is what Fig said, yes.
It was Motta who claims he is a mouth piece for the defense. Let’s hope the prosecution and Judge Gull have transcripts of these leaked private chats and all this unprofessional behavior will be dealt with.

IMO
Source for him claiming to be a mouthpiece for the defense please? Also he doesn’t practice anymore and lives in Illinois.

That is what Fig said, yes.

Source for him claiming to be a mouthpiece for the defense please? Also he doesn’t practice anymore and lives in Illinois.
Source?

Bob Motta constantly comments on the case and is one of the biggest players on this series of podcasts.

He is the source.

https://murdersheetpodcast.com/
JMO

IMO MOO
IMO MOO

For credibility, you should consider listening to the MS podcasts before opining on “sides.”

Condoning and minimizing this behavior is advocating destroying our jury system.

This digusts me.

IMO MOO

<snip>
Members of Richard Allen’s defense team have worked hand-in-hand with internet cranks in order to sway the public narrative of the case, smear perceived enemies, and raise thousands of dollars through a poorly-organized fundraiser.
I stopped listening when MS started with the name-calling, i.e. "internet cranks". A lifetime of experience has taught me that when people start with the name-calling, they usually don't have anything completely truthful to say. Just my opinion.

IMO MOO

For credibility, you should consider listening to the MS podcasts before opining on “sides.”

Condoning and minimizing this behavior is advocating destroying our jury system.

This digusts me.

IMO MOO

I'm not condoning it from either side. They're all wrong for doing it. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear.

IMO MOO

It's happening on both sides. So much ugliness. Doxxing, making videos to mock one another, calling CPS on people, threatening lives, calling people's jobs to get them in trouble, publishing fake obituaries....it's gotten SO ugly on social media/podcast land and needs to stop! There's a huge contingency railing against pro-defense people and it's dangerous (I don't mean MS). None of them are innocent of this behavior, no matter if they are pro-defense or pro-prosecution. It just so happens that we can only see one side of it here due to who are approved sources and who are not. Nobody should be fooled into thinking this is a one-sided phenomenon.

Thankfully there are still some folks who have managed to stay above the fray, but even they get their names dragged through the mud.

IMO MOO

Certainly there are pro-prosecution people who go too far, but no one is accusing them of being fed cr*p by the prosecution with the purpose of spreading misleading information and lies.
The defense team and cohorts are doing this in order free a murderer that they can’t defend on the facts.
These things are not the same.

My opinion

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

There are usually transcripts available later but the descriptions work for now:

The Delphi Murders: The Secret Messages of the Delphi Defense’s Brain Trust: Part Three: A Conversation with Paul Mannion on Truth and True Crime​

Members of Richard Allen’s defense team have worked hand-in-hand with internet cranks in order to sway the public narrative of the case, smear perceived enemies, and raise thousands of dollars through a poorly-organized fundraiser.
We have spent weeks looking through a Twitter private message group consisting of Allen's appellate attorney Cara Wieneke, attorney for Bradley Rozzi and Andrew Baldwin Michael Ausbrook, Illinois attorney Bob Motta of the Defense Diaries Youtube show, licensed clinical social worker associate and internet crank Angela Sadlowski, dog food company employee and internet crank Courtney Parsons, and social media crank Nicole Miller.

Ep #1-
In this episode, listeners will learn more about how professional attorneys whipped obvious cranks into a frenzy, what went wrong with the fundraiser for Alllen's trial experts, what this group really thinks of victim Liberty German's family, and how Motta, Sadlowski, Parsons, and Miller frequently derided Judge Frances Gull as a "b**ch."

Ep #2-
In this episode, listeners will learn more about accusations that Motta and Sadlowski made about us "bullying" Baldwin, why Wieneke wants to entrust personal information about prospective jurors to so-called "internet sleuths," and the defense's possible strategy for getting a mistrial.

Ep #3
Today, we'll talk to the owner of the channel, Paul Mannion. He'll get into his concerns about the internet culture around the case, the pipeline between the defense team and the web, and why he is taking a stand and speaking out.
I am just listening the first episode and I feel sick. Awful people and awful "attorneys". The attacks on Libby's family.. Glad the guy in the channel gave MS access to their twitter and this crazy conversations and attempt to subvert justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back