Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Weineke, Motta and Ausbrook have been the topic of conversation on the Delphi thread for quite some time.

Murder Sheet are approved references for the Delphi case. They reference their sources for the information that they have.

The things coming to light are SERIOUS.

Respected ( once upon a time anyway) attorneys are discussing sensitive case information with people who are not authorized to be in the know and are also being encouraged to tamper with the case.

I see NO way to defend this behavior.

It is depraved and dirty.

JMO

Listen to the podcast.

No thank you. I have no desire to support YouTube/podcast wars between creators. The only way it stops is if we stop listening to "internet cranks" who are trying to cash in on the murders of two teenage girls.

(I'm not calling MS internet cranks...just using their verbiage.)

IMO MOO

It was Motta who claims he is a mouth piece for the defense. Let’s hope the prosecution and Judge Gull have transcripts of these leaked private chats and all this unprofessional behavior will be dealt with.

IMO
He didn't said nothing the most people didn't know but still surprises me that he had admit that in a chat. I hope there are consequences for this people, especially for the attorneys who should have know better.
Wieneke wass looking for ways to "dig up the entire lives of potential jurors". Who do they want to do this? Internet sleuths.

Kinda sounds like jury tampering to me.
It is because the case is so weak, they want and feel the need to tamper the jury..:rolleyes:

He didn't said nothing the most people didn't know but still surprises me that he had admit that in a chat. I hope there are consequences for this people, especially for the attorneys who should have know better.

It is because the case is so weak, they want and feel the need to tamper the jury..:rolleyes:
BBM
Exactly !!!

Tamper the jury.
bad mouth the victims and families.... totally Unethical and Unprofessional.
And try to recuse Judge Gull and file frivolous docs and FM's
They know their case is weak.
They are trying to derail trial.

It is quite obvious and has been even before listening to the podcast.

Listen to the podcast.
Who's got the time to listen to two people talk back and forth for over an hour when they ideas they express might take 5 to 10 minutes to read? Any reputable group, individual or organization put their ideas and opinions in writing. I refuse to waste my time listening to recordings of people talking. My opinion only.

"Hennessy filed a list of 26 exhibits... Included... are multiple communications between McLeland and Gary Beaudette, owner of a YouTube channel called Fig Solves. ...exhibits include Beaudette’s relationship to the crime scene photo leakers, including one who was found deceased shortly after the photos were released. ...allegations that Beaudette sent defense work product to McLeland.... video of Beaudette discussing .... a bullet found at the crime scene and ...gun was found at Allen’s house when that information was still under seal."

Edited to remove some words/pare down to conform to the 10% rule.

IMO MOO
Did they happen to say WHO and WHEN did they allegedly find that pesky bullet? ;) MOO

We were probably posting at the same time, but I just posted about the prosecutor exchanging information with a different YouTuber. From what I've observed, YouTube is a mess with this case....drama city.

IMO MOO
At the last big hearing, did the prosecution bring a bevy of you-tubers to court as potential case witnesses?

Thank you. So much to remember.

In my opinion, Judge Gull also needs to forward something to that office about Nick McLeland reading motions he's not supposed to be reading. Despite accusations that the defense team "filing it wrong," they have denied they did (and I believe them).
From my understanding, if it was NOT filed wrong, it would not have landed on the Prosecutor's desk. Which is why I believe the Prosecutor in this incident.

In my opinion, Nick McLeland either knew what he was doing and knew it was wrong, or is too inexperienced to know better.

But how did he get a hold of it if it was labeled correctly?
And, in my opinion, even though he's inexperienced (as evidenced by him then outing himself by putting the information in a motion), I doubt the latter is the case.

All my opinion.

MOO IMO

I didn't say there was justification. Just that "both sides" are behaving very badly. Only this one side can be discussed, though.

IMO MOO
I have not seen the crazy clown show unfolding on the Prosecution side nearly as much as I've seen the shenanigans from the D.

And these group texts are not going to help them in their urgent mission to get the judge booted from the trial, imo.

I have not seen the crazy clown show unfolding on the Prosecution side nearly as much as I've seen the shenanigans from the D.

And these group texts are not going to help them in their urgent mission to get the judge booted from the trial, imo.

Are Baldwin and Rozzi, the attorneys defending RA, in these group texts? Or are they group texts among "pundits" discussing the case?

It's happening on both sides. So much ugliness. Doxxing, making videos to mock one another, calling CPS on people, threatening lives, calling people's jobs to get them in trouble, publishing fake obituaries....it's gotten SO ugly on social media/podcast land and needs to stop! There's a huge contingency railing against pro-defense people and it's dangerous (I don't mean MS). None of them are innocent of this behavior, no matter if they are pro-defense or pro-prosecution. It just so happens that we can only see one side of it here due to who are approved sources and who are not. Nobody should be fooled into thinking this is a one-sided phenomenon.

Thankfully there are still some folks who have managed to stay above the fray, but even they get their names dragged through the mud.

IMO MOO
Are 'these people' you are referring to attorneys representing the Prosecutors?

Because the big problem with these texts are that they are part of the defense team.

Are Baldwin and Rozzi, the attorneys defending RA, in these group texts? Or are they group texts among "pundits" discussing the case?

We have spent weeks looking through a Twitter private message group consisting of Allen's appellate attorney Cara Wieneke, attorney for Bradley Rozzi and Andrew Baldwin Michael Ausbrook, Illinois attorney Bob Motta of the Defense Diaries Youtube show....

We have spent weeks looking through a Twitter private message group consisting of Allen's appellate attorney Cara Wieneke, attorney for Bradley Rozzi and Andrew Baldwin Michael Ausbrook, Illinois attorney Bob Motta of the Defense Diaries Youtube show....

I wasn't aware that Wieneke and Ausbrook are currently getting paid for this case? Are they?

Bob Motta isn't even worth discussing in this context. He lives in another state and isn't even practicing law anymore. He can say whatever he wants IMO.

I refuse to listen to the podcast because I am not a fan of that podcast at all so I won't give them click$, but if CW and MA are earning money from work on this case, it's definitely not a good look (or worse?). I hope these podcasters provide receipts because at this point it's just their word we're supposed to be believing. That won't last long in terms of credibility with the masses (it never does).

IMO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back