Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #188

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's possible it's in the long list of things people swore they heard/read that have been scrubbed. I'm not being sarcastic. There are many things I wish I could find links for that I know were said, quite publicly, but they have disappeared.

IMO MOO

I believe that it was Doug Carter that stated that "everything was over by 3:30"

I didn't imagine it and it isn't a rumor.
It is out there somewhere and I hope to find it before editing time expires.County Sheriff answers double homicide questions from readers - Carroll County Comet

Last edited:
I have no link, so go ahead and report away if you want.

It was said from early on that the girls were dead by 3:30 PM on February 13th, 2017.
It's been discussed many times, so maybe someone can provide a link for you.
Maybe it isn't necessary since it's been discussed often.
That’s right, otherwise RA wouldn’t have reason to backtrack from his self-incriminating timeline. Thing is back then nobody would’ve known the timeline when murder was believed to occur as LE didn’t share it with the public. That included timestamps from the video or dth audio….nothing.

BBM
“Investigators actually interviewed Allen in 2017. He told them he’d been on Monon High Bridge and the Freedom Bridge between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on the day of the murders. The timing matched the window in which the girls died.”

Last edited:
RS(and butting in)BM

This is why time of death will be crucial.

The girls were reportedly dropped off between 1:38 and 1:49 on the 13th (two different times given).

They reportedly weren't found that night despite extensive searching all over the area.

The bodies were reportedly found noonish the next day.

None of us have seen the autopsy report, which hopefully pinpoints time of death, stomach contents, etc.

LE has never commented on time of death.

Libby's phone pinged around 4:33AM. (https://fox59.com/indiana-news/less...maneuvering-continues-in-delphi-murder-trial/)

Without a precise time of death, alibis mean nothing, IMO.

IMO MOO
While you’re correct, it’s not any of us that cleared the Odinists via their alibis. It was law enforcement, who had access to the pathology results and therefore an accurate time of death. And the defense has access to the same results and timeframe.

JMO

I believe that it was Doug Carter that stated that "everything was over by 3:30"

It is out there somewhere and I hope to find it before editing time expires.

Good luck! I looked for about 20 minutes before I posted my post, but couldn't find it. There are plenty of discussions about "someone saying that," but I couldn't find a link where anyone actually did. But, like I said, it may have been scrubbed. I'm not saying you're imagining it.

IMO MOO

That’s right, otherwise RA wouldn’t have reason to backtrack from his self-incriminating timeline. Thing is back then nobody would’ve known the timeline when murder was believed to occur as LE didn’t share it with the public. That included timestamps from the video or dth audio….nothing.

BBM
“Investigators actually interviewed Allen in 2017. He told them he’d been on Monon High Bridge and the Freedom Bridge between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on the day of the murders. The timing matched the window in which the girls died.”
If he was on the bridge watching fish / at the platform when the witnesses saw him, but no one saw him after the murders… why is that?

Is this because no one else went to walk the bridge path after the witnesses so no one saw him at the start of the bridge again? Shouldn’t he have seen or be seen by LG’s father as he arrived (I don’t recall what time he arrived so this may not be realistic).

But seriously he is there between 1:30-3:30 by his own admission. So why did no one else see him to say he couldn’t have been at the Logan property at 2 or even 3 because I saw him X spot along the bridge / trail / parking area etc.

If he isn’t the guy, what was he doing for the long time he was there but not seen by anyone???

No link so mooo. This guy is so guilty. Ugh. Roll to trial already!!

I thought it was Doug Carter but it was Tobe.

Q. It has been stated in a press conference that “it was all over by 3:30 on Feb 13.” This statement was based on what information?

A. Evidence. I do not recall a specific time though but rather a time line.

Q. Has it been determined the girls were killed where they were found?

A. Based on information known, yes.

Q. It has been stated in a press conference that “it was all over by 3:30 on Feb 13.” This statement was based on what information?

Yes, but we're looking for the original statement....the one allegedly "stated in a press conference."

ETA: Ohhh, but we might be able find it by listening to press conferences. Is that what you meant?

Something I have wondered: is it possible some of the “staging” of the scene were done ahead of time? Eg: the branch cut earlier, symbols made and left before the kids were ever there?
It's possible sure. There was a podcast with three former FBI agents awhile back and they all seemed to think it was very possible a lair had been set up ahead of time.

WISH-TV

Leaked group chat reveals defense team strategies in Delphi murders case

Video and copy at link

Wieneke said, “I expressed doubt that the defense would have time to vet hundreds of jurors before the May trial date. A friend offered her help. I said I would let the defense team know. I did. They said no. That is not jury tampering.”

IMO MOO ETC

I predict
Normalizing: “everyone does it”
Minimizing: “I only did x-y-z” (Tough for Weineke given the quotes about the family attributed to her) plus it may not be technically illegal
Cheering: circling the wagons, jokey memes about how it’s everyone else who is too invested

Glad to see MSM coverage.

IMO MOO and respectfully, with links, per TOS

Thank you so much!
I was about to give up!

WISH-TV

Video and copy at link

IMO MOO ETC

I predict
Minimizing: “I only did x-y-z” (Tough for Weineke given the quotes about the family attributed to her) plus it may not be technically illegal
Cheering: circling the wagons, jokey memes about how it’s everyone else who is too invested

She's right. I'm listening to an attorney explain it all in detail exactly why it's legal right now, as a matter of fact.

IMO MOO

Yes, but we're looking for the original statement....the one allegedly "stated in a press conference."

ETA: Ohhh, but we might be able find it by listening to press conferences. Is that what you meant?
Oh I thought people wanted LE's confirmation about it "was over by 3:30". Tobe confirmed that. I don't have time to hear the press conferences right now but I will try to find later.

Oh I thought people wanted LE's confirmation about it "was over by 3:30". Tobe confirmed that. I don't have time to hear the press conferences right now but I will try to find later.

He literally didn't confirm it. He said, "I do not recall a specific time..."

IMO MOO

It is out there somewhere and I hope to find it before editing time expires.County Sheriff answers double homicide questions from readers - Carroll County Comet
There this...

A. Evidence. I do not recall a specific time though but rather a time line

She's right. I'm listening to an attorney explain it all in detail exactly why it's legal right now, as a matter of fact.

IMO MOO
IMO MOO ETC

Then it sounds like your source is already Minimizing, per my speculation on the spin strategy above.
Any joking yet about the cheery nicknames for Judge Gull?

IMO MOO

There this...

A. Evidence. I do not recall a specific time though but rather a time line

Oppps sorry Ravenmoon, I see you found it:rolleyes:

WISH-TV

Video and copy at link

IMO MOO ETC

I predict

I don't know if it's illegal, they were talking about doing things who could be illegal like to dig in juries but it seems thankfully and surprisingly Rozzi and Baldwin were very reluctant about that and didn't accept. So they didn't anything.

Unethical for attorneys? Absolutely IMO. They need some lessons of deontology and ethics.

Cara said that MS obtained the messages illegaly because a friend of someone had a password and accessed to the twitter account. Not true. Paul was the owner of the account and of the youtuber account and he kick them all out and cut their access.

Last edited:
DON'T APOLOGIZE!
I am grateful for you pointing out what was said, honestly!

Well, what was said was said, in the phrase of a question to verify. We still don't have a source for the original statement, if it exists (since it wasn't verified) and that always matters.

We still have no link for who said "it was all over at 3:30." If that was said at all.

IMO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back