Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #188

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That sounds like hacking and yes that DOES give me pause. But. I want to see that original conversation. Her exact words. And the exact words responding to her. Not someone relaying it to YouTubers. Would also be great to hear from her directly.

IMO MOO
MS was reading, saying "quote" from the actually posts.I was of course paraphrasing. I believe that particular conversation was in part two of the three podcast series.

He literally didn't confirm it. He said, "I do not recall a specific time..."

IMO MOO
We know what time they died. We know what time BG forced them down the hill....we know what time they were supposed to meet Dad, and that was the time they stopped answering texts and calls.

We have been told by LE that they were killed at the same place they were found dead. AND we know they had very serious injuries which would have been lethal. They both died soon after they were attacked.

So putting it all together, they died around the same time that Libby's dad was calling out to them. >>>3:30 to 4 ish?

Do you think this ^^^timeline above is not accurate?

They’re suggesting it’s more uncomfortable because of where the sleuths would be located? Out of context on my part? I dunno man. These content creators all seem whacky to me.

No no, sorry! nothing wrong by you! The podcasters are relaying the information out of context in a way to make it sound like these lawyers work for the defense and were giving juror information to random internet sleuths to investigate them, when it’s a group of people talking about how to vet potential future jurors. MOO

So my question was/is, was the coroner included in the gag order? IMO they more than likely were/are, but my lazy butt just wanted a "gimmee" answer.

No problem, I will research tomorrow. G'Nite all!!!

Yes, the coroner is included in the gag order.

01/23/2023Order Issued
Court now grants in whole the State's Motion for Order Prohibiting the Parties, Counsel, Law Enforcement Officials, Court Personnel, Coroner, and Family Members from Disseminating Information or Releasing any Extra-Judicial Statements by Means of Public Communication. Court takes Defendant's Supplemental Motion for Discovery and Request for Rule 404 and 405 Evidence under advisement. Court acknowledges the Defendant's Motion for Change of Venue and agrees a jury could not be obtained in Carroll County. Pursuant to I.C. 35-36-6-11, a jury will be selected from another county and transported to Carroll County for trial. Counsel to notify the Court within a week if they can agree to a specific county.

I thought those coroner reports were fakes but I’m shocked they’re real ? Makes me curious if the coroner did an internal temperature when they arrived to calculate TOD. I have no clue about the autopsy findings but I don’t have high hopes considering the issues in this case. So sad for the girls everyone is so incompetent. :(

MOO

Oh, I apologize if ya'll took my question as throwing shade at the coroner, certainly was not my intent. :)

I do not believe that is legal. What lawyer did you hear saying it was legal to do that?
I’m not sure how to answer because that’s not what I said. I asked a question about juror vetting and what’s legal in terms of who they are allowed to get to do it.

No no, sorry! nothing wrong by you! The podcasters are relaying the information out of context in a way to make it sound like these lawyers work for the defense and were giving juror information to random internet sleuths to investigate them, when it’s a group of people talking about how to vet potential future jurors. MOO
NONE of them should be able to 'vet' potential future jurors. That would mean the attorneys would be given out the identities and addresses of people called in for jury duty and allowing these random you-tubers to do deep dives on them. THAT IS NOT LEGAL.

When I go to jury duty, I am not agreeing to have my name, DOB and address being give out to 3rd parties to do a deep dive into my life.

Would you want that for yourself or your family if you went to court for jury duty?

Everyone is looking out for RA's constitutional rights. What about the privacy rights of the jurors?

Would you want that kind of intrusion or breach for yourself or your family if you went to court for jury duty? Would you want your very private info, legal name, DOB, address to be handed out to random you-tubers to do a deep dive on you?

ONLY the attorneys and their EMPLOYEES should be looking up background checks. Not random YouTube sleuths.

Do you know if defense teams (and prosecutors) can hire their own jury "vetters? Or is there some kind of clearinghouse (i.e. the company you mentioned) that they all have to go through?
I’m no expert but I don’t see why not. They’re not using private or priviledged databases. They can only seek public information, like googling someone or looking at their public Facebook page etc. It makes sense to me. If you see someone displaying super strong views publicly (one way or the other) you know they’re probably not impartial, so don’t waste everyones time calling them in. MOO

I’m not sure how to answer because that’s not what I said. I asked a question about juror vetting and what’s legal in terms of who they are allowed to get to do it.
Well, I know it is not legal to send that private juror info out to random you-tube sleuths. The attorneys and their employees, investigators can do the background checks. But they have to be part of the law firm not just random volunteers from social media.

Yes, the coroner is included in the gag order.

01/23/2023Order Issued
Court now grants in whole the State's Motion for Order Prohibiting the Parties, Counsel, Law Enforcement Officials, Court Personnel, Coroner, and Family Members from Disseminating Information or Releasing any Extra-Judicial Statements by Means of Public Communication. Court takes Defendant's Supplemental Motion for Discovery and Request for Rule 404 and 405 Evidence under advisement. Court acknowledges the Defendant's Motion for Change of Venue and agrees a jury could not be obtained in Carroll County. Pursuant to I.C. 35-36-6-11, a jury will be selected from another county and transported to Carroll County for trial. Counsel to notify the Court within a week if they can agree to a specific county.

You rock twall!!!!! Very much appreciated. Thank you so much.

Just jumping off your post and if you know, wasn't the coroner included in the gag order?

It just seemed odd to me that Abby and Libby's dates of death listed differently. Gosh that was difficult for me to even type.

Perhaps the families had their reasons but that's their business... not mine. :(:(
I have always thought that odd also, the different dates of death.
Perhaps Libby's family put that date because it is day she went missing and was killed.
Perhaps Abby's family put her date for the date she was discovered.

IDK... I am also sure they have their reasons and I won't question it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back