Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #188

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I bolded some of your post, but not the last sentence.

If I remember correctly, the premise that Libby was bloodier than Abby comes from the defense’s Frank’s Motion which is defense speculation and not fact.
In fact it is so far from, we have recently learned, the actual defense attorneys and their cohorts don’t believe it the FM.

BBM. This statement is also not fact.

IMO MOO

I was just listening to podcast about another case and it was mentioned that LE sometimes withholds information in order to be able to identify false confessions. We know LE in the Delphi case did that and I hadn’t thought about it for a long time. A tried and true tool in investigation.
Thinking about it now, I think it worked in reverse for LE here.
I feel sure one of the things LE kept to themselves was that a witness had seen BG/RA standing on the 1st platform shortly before the girls got to the bridge.
On October 13, 2022, when RA offered and admitted that he was on that platform at that time, he placed the last piece of the puzzle for LE.
RA cannot take himself off that bridge. He absolutely cannot take himself off the bridge. Not only is there a witness, RA himself puts himself on that bridge.
What that means is it doesn’t matter if RA’s cellphone shows up in the data or not, because he is STILL on that bridge, by his on word. Talk about Odinists or other players or unspent bullets or dozens of confessions, people who saw him and people who didn’t, etc……but RA is still on that bridge.
If feel confident LE has much more evidence against RA. Some will need to be weighed thoughtfully by the jury. Other evidence will be more directly tied to RA, and he will still be on that bridge. Nobody can take him off.

BG=RA and he will forever be on that bridge

Opinion

RA gave DD the phone IMEI number back in 2017. It hasn't been stated what the CAST data is yet in entirety, I'm sure that will come out at trial with dueling experts.

I don't see RA giving up the actual phone (if any) he was using that day to LE, but it will hard to explain why it wasn't included in the numbers from a tower dump. It is possible to track a phone’s location using the IMEI number, as long as the device is connected to a network. If was checking stock quotes like he said, it would have had to been connected.

They did recover 10-12 phones, including burners from his home during the Search so who knows what they might find.

JMO
IMO, this will be his undoing. He came forward to explain his presence because he had been seen and didn’t want to look suspicious. He tried to come up with unfalsifiable claims, but I’m guessing didn’t realize that it’s relatively trivial to see if data was being used on a phone and where that data was being used.

If his phone records showed he was somewhere else, the defense would have filed 20 motions to dismiss already. The defense has also not stated that the phone records show what RA claimed, either. Instead, they only focused on a couple of random numbers they “know” aren’t connected to RA, seemingly painted an incorrect picture regarding the location of those phones… and that’s about it.

All JMO

Dang, have I missed where RA has denied being on the bridge? SMH.o_O

I never knew he denied being on the bridge. All he did was change his time line I believed.

Has anybody got a link to saying he wasn’t on the bridge as the first I’m hearing about it?

Last edited:
I was just listening to podcast about another case and it was mentioned that LE sometimes withholds information in order to be able to identify false confessions. We know LE in the Delphi case did that and I hadn’t thought about it for a long time. A tried and true tool in investigation.
Thinking about it now, I think it worked in reverse for LE here.
I feel sure one of the things LE kept to themselves was that a witness had seen BG/RA standing on the 1st platform shortly before the girls got to the bridge.
On October 13, 2022, when RA offered and admitted that he was on that platform at that time, he placed the last piece of the puzzle for LE.
RA cannot take himself off that bridge. He absolutely cannot take himself off the bridge. Not only is there a witness, RA himself puts himself on that bridge.
What that means is it doesn’t matter if RA’s cellphone shows up in the data or not, because he is STILL on that bridge, by his on word. Talk about Odinists or other players or unspent bullets or dozens of confessions, people who saw him and people who didn’t, etc……but RA is still on that bridge.
If feel confident LE has much more evidence against RA. Some will need to be weighed thoughtfully by the jury. Other evidence will be more directly tied to RA, and he will still be on that bridge. Nobody can take him off.

BG=RA and he will forever be on that bridge

Opinion
Repetition used effectively; almost mesmerizing. Sounds like
summation before deliberation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members