Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a guess, but you think this was someone that they knew?

I would not think so since neither girl recognized the perp. If they had, they most definitely would have said the name of that person on Libby's video.

JMO
I don’t know what the girls actually say on their video or what happens after the phone goes into the pocket, so I don’t know that the “down the hill” voice is actually BG or what the girls say back to the man. I think that there was more than one person involved, so there’s room for the audio to be someone other than BG, or there may be other people who didn’t appear on the video.

My opinion is that stranger murders of multiple children without sexual assault with complex staging posing in broad daylight all within an hour and the killer possibly videotaped it, is incredibly rare and IMO very unlikely and I think it would be far more likely to be done by a person who knew the girls or Abby personally and perhaps did it for some reason other than random thrill kill or sex. I have a really hard time with the timeline, that all that apparently happened in under an hour with other people all over the trails. (ETA: and I totally forgot my main reason why, which was the redressing of Abby but not Libby)

All MOO

Last edited:
My controversial opinion.

There is no elaborate staging. One girl was murdered while dressed. He threw some sticks on the bodies as he wanted to make them harder to see. probably he gave up. he threw some clothes in the water to destroy DNA.

The case has no connection to CSAM.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay