Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very hard for me to take her testimony seriously after learning about her background----working exclusively with pro-defence social media platforms, in order to help bolster her patient's abilities to be found Not Guilty eventually.

I'd prefer a non-biased mental health worker who was not there with preconceived notions about Justice Reform, etc, So it is hard for me to accept her description of his situation.

I will have to look more into the issue with trustees and their inmate duties. I don't know enough about it yet.
BBM - Could you please point me to where that was said? I don't recall hearing that in the few "debriefing" videos I watched last night.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re saying she worked with podcasters? Not even murder sheet is alleging that? MS stated there was a list of her favourite podcasts admitted into evidence and that somehow they knew the Murder Sheet was not on there. I did not hear any testimony regarding of her opinion on the case or her list any podcast she listened to. You’ll have to give me more info.

Glad to know I don't need my eyes and ears checked.

My hunch is the wife doesn't want him to confess because his confessions will include more than the murders - that he wants to confess to what he has done before the murders too....and they wife doesn't want that to be spoken about. Speculation only, just thinking aloud.

jmo
It was disturbing to hear in ISP Holeman's testimony that because of some things RA said (it wasn't specified if it was audio, video, Dr. W, the suicide companions or guards) the investigators wanted to talk to RA's daughter's friends.

March 2023 Dr. G from ISP wanted to speak with RA. Dr. Walla indicated that she told RA she didn't think it was a good idea. They did not meet.

Dr. Walla took notes during RA's sessions, input them into the system and then shred the originals. She said that was typical for her. Walla doesn't work for Westville, she works for a subcontractor.

Mental Health at certain points in 2023:

March - Struggling
April 4th - Poor, deteriorating, "death would bring relief"
April 12th - Banging head on wall
April 13th - Consuming feces
April 21st - Concern competent to stand trial
May 3rd - RA wanted to Confess to her and began to do so in details
May 17th - Paranoia
July 11th - Saw Mental Health being restored in noticeable way

Dr. Walla said at times during her visits she thought RA might possibly be faking symptoms. At 47 minute mark on MS Podcast. Murder Sheet

I also find it coincidental that all of the more dramatic mental behavior came on in late March - May when the bulk of Discovery by the State was delivered to RA. 2 1/2 months of this behavior change and then in July the ship seemed to right itself and he was doing markedly better.

JMO

And was that information he declared before or after he received the discovery?
He said to his wife back in late 2022, if it gets to be too much for you, tell me, I'll tell the detectives everything I know...he did not say everything they want or anything they want to hear. He said, "...everything I know". Now you're wondering if RA saw the discovery before he started confessing. Does that mean you think all those details, that only the killer would know, that he knows, only came from RA reading the discovery? The defense hasn't even gotten through the discovery yet, I doubt RA has read it all. MO

All these claims of "glaring" made me think of an interview I saw where the Pattys were asked about being in the same courtroom as RA. You have to scroll down to see the full 9-minute interview (It's not in the video that plays at the top of this article).

You have 3 active cell phones that you carry every day? Is one for work? Why do you need to pay for three phones ?

I think that is pretty unusual. Am I wrong?
Unusual.

I had three at times, but I just retired so those days are donezo.

1) My personal cell (which was always muted at work);
2) My work cell (the electronic 'leash' which was always turned on unless I was in the munitions, missile or torpedo facilities at which point it was turned off and locked into the ED anti-blast locker until my exit. Land lines only in there); and
3) At points in my career - occasionally the Duty EOD cell, the Base Duty Officer cell or the GENAD cell phone when my appropriate turn to carry them came about.

BUT - the police would never seize 10+ of them from my home nor have I ever placed myself at a double murder crime scene at the time of the crimes wearing clothing that is similar to witnesses description of main suspects.

Simply put - RA, he not like us.

He said to his wife back in late 2022, if it gets to be too much for you, tell me, I'll tell the detectives everything I know...he did not say everything they want or anything they want to hear. He said, "...everything I know". Now you're wondering if RA saw the discovery before he started confessing. Does that mean you think all those details, that only the killer would know, that he knows, only came from RA reading the discovery? The defense hasn't even gotten through the discovery yet, I doubt RA has read it all. MO

BBM

I'm not saying that's what I think. I don't know. But, it's a possibility IF his confessing details only the killers would know only came after he received the discovery.

It's an important point.

IMO MOO

RA’s wife is a remarkable woman as I couldn’t stand by somebody who eats his own poo and confesses continuously that he murdered two children. That takes a lot of loyalty even if it’s misplaced.

MOOO
Maybe it's loyalty to someone else, to keep tabs on what he is confessing to and making sure the confessions don't hurt someone else she loves.
Speculation only. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member