Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really hope the State can present the evidence about the gun, and the science behind how it all works, and why a juror should believe them in a clear and easy to follow manner. I’ve read bits about it but there seems to be some conflicts of opinion in what I’ve read as too the legitimacy of the science behind proving a gun matches a bullet cycled through a chamber. I don’t actually understand it as I haven’t spent much time trying to do so as it’s just not something of great interest to me at this time. But I can see how easy it might be for the D to completely flip that issue on its head and confuse the jurors enough to introduce reasonable doubt about this one issue….
I hope the truth about the matter is heard in court, the truth concerning that match or non-match, whichever the case may be. Experts are divided on the topic.

Concerning forensics, take DNA and bite marks. DNA has become accepted and even expected; whereas, forensic odontology has determined bite mark evidence to be unreliable. I guess we'll see in time to which camp this new technique belongs, accepted versus debunked.

Probable cause or conviction based upon junk science, IF that turns out to be the case, isn't justice. moo

Oh, you think they do have DNA from the CS that matches RA? I would love that.

And I am so curious about the rest of the BG video. The DT seems to really want to suppress or nullify the validation of that video. It might have something very incriminating on it.
I think defense teams, in general, attempt to suppress anything and everything. There may be something significant there, but maybe not. moo

Was Libby in contact with someone online in chat?

And why do you think Libby.
We know Libby was in contact with the anthony_shots profile.
BP confirmed.
"Police have said there (is) DNA," she said. "They have made the comment that there was DNA. I know for a fact that this Anthony Shots account did have contact with Libby. I feel that he knows more than he says."

Last edited:
This case has become an absolute maze. I've not followed it for a while then read the past 7 pages and have no clue what's going on, or who most of the initialized are anymore. Tentacles indeed.

Hoping for something like a competent trial and safe verdict, though no longer expect the seeming infinity of loose ends to be ever be fully resolved to the satisfaction of most, let alone all. Sooner the better, IMO. Not sure there's been a case in recent memory where delays are more ill advised.

IMO, MOO, IMHO, etc.

Plus the participants are available to testify and be cross examined.
Plus, although unfortunate, it wasn't limited to this case alone. It was across the board, system/equipment dysfunction. It's not like someone intentionally destroyed them.

It's only wishful thinking for the Defense to represent 1. malfeasance and 2. facts not in existence. There's no evidence that what was recorded and lost contains anything exculpatory. In fact, seeing at LE did not pursue any lost interviewees as POIs, it may well reinforce RA's culpability. Revealing why certain subjects were eliminated as possible POIs, leaving no one left but RA.

The lack of recordings did not direct or misdirect the investigation

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay