Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I found the explanation about the 10-20 kids.31:03 until 32:06. She said she didn't see anyone. I think there are even another video with Kelsi talking with Gray Hughes when she explained again the 10-20 kids but I'm not sure. I will try to find that later also.

Yes!
She said she knew kids had been there throughout the day, she didn't see anyone at the drop-off.

Thank you for the clarification!

I think I found the explanation about the 10-20 kids.31:03 until 32:06. She said she didn't see anyone. I think there are even another video with Kelsi talking with Gray Hughes when she explained again the 10-20 kids but I'm not sure. I will try to find that later also.

She verbally said two different things. There isn't a way to make both statements make sense. One of them isn't correct. But if the first one is correct ("I only saw kids my age there"), those kids could be seriously important eye witnesses. Heck, even if she was outright lying (and I'm not accusing her of that) and did NOT see them, but knew they were there, they are still very important witnesses!! Did any of them see Abby and Libby? Or RA? I hope LE has tracked them all down. Just because they aren't in the PCA doesn't mean they might have provided crucial information.

iMO MOO

25:59, DTH documentary interview with Reilly re:contamination but it’s not the one where he gives the further detail so I’ll have continue looking in my history

Yes!
She said she knew kids had been there throughout the day, she didn't see anyone at the drop-off.

Thank you for the clarification!

But she also said she did see kids at drop off. Hence, the confusion. Either way, the fact that so many kids were there means some of them had to have seen the girls. But we've heard nothing like that, even "leaked." It's like they were invisible except to witness BB (who only saw girls "resembling" them so what if it wasn't even them?). I can't remember....did BB know anyone in their families/know the girls - to be able to recognize them?

IMO MOO

RSBM

I was talking about her answer, though. Not the question. "I only saw kids my age there." And she was specifically talking about drop off.

Perhaps it was a false memory.

But, if it wasn't...did these kids see Abby and Libby, I wonder. What did they see? Who did they see? Were some of them possibly the "unknown" phones from the geofence map/data?

IMO MOO
Where did you see it said there were unknown phones?

I have never heard Riley claim they weren't there that night (and I don't think GG was implying that). But in episode 6 of the Down the Hill Podcast, Barbara MacDonald asks, "With so many people looking for them that first night, why weren't they found?" Doug Carter answers, "Um...I..I think I'll leave that question...unanswered."

IMO MOO
I did a laugh emoji just because Carter cryptic answer. I like Carter and I think he was desesperate to solve the crime but I think he is one of the reasons why people think the crime is more complicated than it really is. He always do cryptic comments - the shack, trying to talking direct with the killer and playing mind games with him, the sketches (I think the sketch is the same person, just made by different witnesses), the tentacles (I think he just meaned the investigation explored many routes, it was a huge and complicated investigation), the "today is not the day" (I interpret as it was not the day because there isn't a conviction yet, "today is the day" will be the day when they can get a conviction), etc. But I understand completely why people interpret his cryptic answers differently. He made people crazy with his cryptic answers lol.

The explanation from Kelsi about why they didn't find the girls at that night made sense for me. But I think we will have wait for the trail.

But she also said she did see kids at drop off. Hence, the confusion. Either way, the fact that so many kids were there means some of them had to have seen the girls. But we've heard nothing like that, even "leaked." It's like they were invisible except to witness BB (who only saw girls "resembling" them so what if it wasn't even them?). I can't remember....did BB know anyone in their families/know the girls - to be able to recognize them?

IMO MOO
Where did you see it said there were "so many kids were there"?

Thank you to the moderator who granted me permission to share this James Renner interview with Kelsi German. I attempted to post it last week, but my post was deleted. Lots of hard work going on here! ;) I originally posted it in response to someone's comment or question about if anyone there at the trails had seen the girls, besides BB who saw two girls resembling Abby and Libby.

My response went something like this: There HAD to be people who saw the girls there that day. Kelsi German told James Renner she saw 10-20 kids her age there when she dropped the girls off in that tiny little parking area. This is a small town with one public high school. You'd think out of the 10-20 kids she saw, at least some of them would have recognized her (if they saw her in the driver's seat, and they probably did since she said they had the windows down and may have even recognized her car....I knew all the cars my friends/classmates drove in high school), and some of them would probably even recognize Libby as her younger sister. I'm so curious what these 10-20 kids have told LE about what they saw that day. Did they see Abby and Libby? Did they see RA? How about BB?

This interview was filmed with a 360 view camera, so you have to drag your finger or your mouse over the screen to turn it around to be able to see James and Kelsi. This is part 1 of a 2-part interview he did with her at the yogurt shop. James has several interviews with family members and they are all good, but I've only permission to share this one :).

Kelsi later did a “debunking” live where she clarified that there weren’t 10-20 kids there when she dropped Libby and Abby off. Rather, throughout the day there had been 10-20 there.

Renner was the first video she did alone, and she admitted in the live that she was nervous and had misstated some things.

Kelsi later did a “debunking” live where she clarified that there weren’t 10-20 kids there when she dropped Libby and Abby off. Rather, throughout the day there had been 10-20 there.

Renner was the first video she did alone, and she admitted in the live that she was nervous and had misstated some things.

Yep.
It's also important to remember that at that time, KG was just a child.
A child who lost a sister in the most brutal of ways.
She was working through her loss and also probably scared for her own safety as well as that of her grandparents.
JMO

Where did you see it said there were "so many kids were there"?

See the video I posted above (with James Renner). Kelsi said she saw 10-20 kids her age there when she dropped the girls off. I suppose my use of the phrase "so many kids" is quite subjective. You may have an alternate opinion on what "so many" might mean. To me, 10-20 is a lot more than the 3 or 4 we knew about from the PCA, hence my use of that phrase.

What else in my verbiage are you curious to receive clarification on?

IMO MOO

I think Kelsi went through an unimaginable trauma and sometimes she said confusing/ a bit contradictory things which is normal because she probably didn't remember that day very well. She blocked/built a protection for that day in her memory or she formed some false/mixed memories. It is the same thing with the Libby's shoe. She said different things, so some people think there were 3 shoes. There wasn't, she just wasn't sure where the shoe was found and confused the things IMO.

Last edited:
I thought this had already been discussed at length here, but maybe I'm thinking of another forum or conversation.

Nowhere in that article does it discuss "unknown phones" as in there are phones that were in the area that day that the owners have not been identified. You just have not heard who they were because of the gag order. They may be unknown to you/us but are known to LE and to the State and Defense through discovery.

Last edited:
What were the dates of the Holeman and Liggett depositions, as cited in the FM?

Would additional analysis have later revealed digital or DNA evidence?

Acknowledging that it is possible neither of the above do connect RA to the murder scene. Also possible that the FM misinterpreted discovery.

jmo

Nowhere in that article does it discuss "unknown phones" as in there are phones that were in the area that day that the owners have not been identified. You just have not have heard who they were because of the gag order. They may be unknown to you/us but are known to LE and to the State and Defense through discovery.

My apologies for the verbiage I chose to use.

IMO MOO

What were the dates of the Holeman and Liggett depositions, as cited in the FM?

Would additional analysis have later revealed digital or DNA evidence?

Acknowledging that it is possible neither of the above do connect RA to the murder scene. Also possible that the FM misinterpreted discovery.

jmo

Not sure I'm following. Additional analysis of what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back