Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He was testifying that he used Libby’s phone and “crime scene evidence” to conclude that the murders occurred between 2:30-3:30. My opinion is that I would expect an investigator to refer to the autopsy findings for TOD.
He is probably going on the report by the tech guys who did the extractions. There's no mystery there MO

He was testifying that he used Libby’s phone and “crime scene evidence” to conclude that the murders occurred between 2:30-3:30. My opinion is that I would expect an investigator to refer to the autopsy findings for TOD.
Perhaps he can’t testify to what the ME determined to be TOD without admitting the report into evidence.
Otherwise it would be heresay correct? I think his testimony for this hearing is limited to his understanding of the TOD in relation to BH’s alibi.

The time to try to whole case is not during a hearing about the timeliness about discovery. IMO

I can't remember....did RA specify a particular phone he was using?
Richard Allen provided a MEID number. A MEID number is exclusive to a phone. The interview was focused on Richard Allen's time on the trail and his statement he was on his phone. Richard Allen gave this MEID number, as a juror I would assume Richard Allen was providing identification to his cell phone on that day.

Perhaps he can’t testify to what the ME determined to be TOD without admitting the report into evidence.
Otherwise it would be heresay correct? I think his testimony for this hearing is limited to his understanding of the TOD in relation to BH’s alibi.

The time to try to whole case is not during a hearing about the timeliness about discovery. IMO
Oh, good question. I would have to ask a lawyer on that! I don’t know why he would be able to discuss phone data, witness statements etc but not the autopsy report ? Maybe a friendly lawyer will come around and educate us
:)

yes.

my understanding based simply off watching trials, is that a law enforcement officer can testify to his own direct experiences and beliefs.

so for instance, if he is briefed as to a TOD and proceeded based on such a belief he can say that. he isn’t trying to prove what the TOD was. rather what he believed it to be. that is not hearsay in my opinion.

Just heard that ejection mark testing (Ballistics) isn't full proof and law enforcement use the same calibre of bullets like the one found at the crime scene.

Also, it was weeks before they collected the sticks or branches found on the girls bodies because they didn't feel a need to collect them as evidence.

Like what?!?!

I have a hard time going with the sacrifice ritual argument, but I do feel the branches and sticks are still relevant.

Source: CourtTV on YouTube.
Delphi Murders -The Clues Left Behind.

Not sure why Gray Hughes is on it, but he is.

Anyhow -

I really hope they have a video recording of that unspent bullet being in the ground on February 14th, 2017, because time stamps can't be altered on videos unless of course I'm not up to date with technology these days.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for using the full name of a person who has not been accused in this case>

I don't know who BH is - is he relevant.

I only found out about Abby and Libby 3 or 4 years after they were murdered then when the first guy was looked at followed not too long after with RA's arrest.

In the last few weeks I returned because I thought the trial was coming up soon, also, that is when I learnt about the Odinistic argument.

So, don't know a lot of the abbreviations or initials used or who has been a suspect or not, but I do know RA is the one on trial right now with Abby and Libby at the core of it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
RSBM IMO

So the defense is stating the murders took place between 10:30am and 7:30 pm.
"Nine hours straight during the murders".

The Prosecution states the murders took place between 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm.

Libby posted the image of Abby at 2:07.

Taking into account the prosecution and the defense timeline, the murders would have been between 2:07 pm and 7:30 pm. That is 5.5 hours both D and P agree on.

That is so ridiculous.
First the defense tries to alter the timeline into favor for their client. I guess they realize they couldn’t do that so they’re just trying to open it up for the entire day.
Ridiculous.
Libby and Abby were at Libby’s house until they left for the trails a little after 1:30pm.
Desperate times I guess.
What is even the point of this? More billable hours coming up with this silly document.

That is so ridiculous.
First the defense tries to alter the timeline into favor for their client. I guess they realize they couldn’t do that so they’re just trying to open it up for the entire day.
Ridiculous.
Libby and Abby were at Libby’s house until they left for the trails a little after 1:30pm.
Desperate times I guess.
What is even the point of this? More billable hours coming up with this silly document.

i think this is what MS were getting at about the Rushville conspiracy in the discord leak. they are blaming the family.

i guess because most of us don’t follow the various Youtube cranks who are collaborating with the Defence this stuff makes no sense to us.

Just heard that ejection mark testing (Ballistics) isn't full proof and law enforcement use the same calibre of bullets like the one found at the crime scene.

Also, it was weeks before they collected the sticks or branches found on the girls bodies because they didn't feel a need to collect them as evidence.

Like what?!?!

I have a hard time going with the sacrifice ritual argument, but I do feel the branches and sticks are still relevant.

Source: CourtTV on YouTube.
Delphi Murders -The Clues Left Behind.

Not sure why Gray Hughes is on it, but he is.

Anyhow -

I really hope they have a video recording of that unspent bullet being in the ground on February 14th, 2017, because time stamps can't be altered on videos unless of course I'm not up to date with technology these days.

Ejection marks are valid science and used often in criminal cases.
The Murdaugh trial comes to mind. I don’t think the defense team even questioned it.
It will be argued at trial, maybe expert vs expert, as it should he.

My opinion

I don't know who <modnote - BH - use initials only for peripheral case players> is - is he relevant.

I only found out about Abby and Libby 3 or 4 years after they were murdered then when the first guy was looked at followed not too long after with RA's arrest.

In the last few weeks I returned because I thought the trial was coming up soon, also, that is when I learnt about the Odinistic argument.

So, don't know a lot of the abbreviations or initials used or who has been a suspect or not, but I do know RA is the one on trial right now with Abby and Libby at the core of it all.
It might help you understand the issues surrounding this case if you could read the Franks Memorandum:

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it with a heavy pinch of salt as it’s their very twisted version.

IMO

But not to all of us. Some of us believe that it's true that lawyers can't just lie for the heck of it, and the Franks memo contains loads of citations to actual depositions, flash drives, and other exhibits to support what they are saying.

This isn't a magazine article. It's an actual legal document.

IMO

I'm not even sure I did. I was asking if that was the one. I'm sure if she is the one, it will be discussed in this afternoon's proceedings, so I will update with a link once we know.
Oh because you we're asking but stating something as fact also. It was confusing. Yes her testimony will hopefully happen today.

But not to all of us. Some of us believe that it's true that lawyers can't just lie for the heck of it, and the Franks memo contains loads of citations to actual depositions, flash drives, and other exhibits to support what they are saying.

This isn't a magazine article. It's an actual legal document.

IMO
I think there's an awful lot of if's, could be's and maybe's in there to make it not so trustworthy or legal. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back