Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The State has had seven years to get out in front of the defense as far as info release to the public. (Hello PCA) That is why we know that they have an unspent round, we know about 61 and counting "confessions," that RA was wearing similar clothes to BG. They have tried this case in the public just as much, if not more, than the defense has.

IMO MOO
The same PCA that indicates "muddy and bloody".

It's the PCA. If they had kept it under seal, the arguement would be that the judge is attempting to 'hide' the facts and is complicit in framing up RA.

Now along with - apparently - the police, the prosecution, the alleged-real-Odinist-killers, the alleged real-Odinist-killer's co-workers etc covering for him, the gym covering for him etc.

IMO, despite the numerous individuals over the intervening years who've been investigated (who we all thought looked like BG), and cleared, it is simply 'not reasonable' to believe that everyone and everything is corrupt and lying EXCEPT for the one guy who has been charged with the crime; the one guy who also placed himself at the scene of the crime on the day of it and in the same clothing as the evidence photo that one of the victims was able to take and as witnessed by eye-witnesses.

Actually, it's beyond 'unreasonable' IMO.

This live blog from WISH-TV reporters is informative: Live blog: Day 2 of hearings for Delphi murders suspect

Quoting...

I-Team 8’s Kody Fisher reports from the courtroom that in November 2022, Allen told his wife over the phone, “If this gets too much for you just let me know and I’ll talk to the detectives and tell them everything they want to know.”

Per ISP detective who listened to his calls from jail to his family:

He “found god” in March 2023 and began confessing in April 2023. His family initially didn’t believe him and later told him, “They’re messing with you. They’re messing with your mind.”

60-plus confessions with specific details about what he did and in some he explained his motives. Allen didn’t reveal his motive in court.

All of those confessions coincided with a decline in his mental health. Allen started eating his own feces, running the length of his cell and hitting his head against the door, washing his face in toilet water.

Edit to add: WISH-TV is an Indianapolis station.

This live blog from WISH-TV reporters is informative: Live blog: Day 2 of hearings for Delphi murders suspect

Quoting...

I-Team 8’s Kody Fisher reports from the courtroom that in November 2022, Allen told his wife over the phone, “If this gets too much for you just let me know and I’ll talk to the detectives and tell them everything they want to know.”

Per ISP detective who listened to his calls from jail to his family:

He “found god” in March 2023 and began confessing in April 2023. His family initially didn’t believe him and later told him, “They’re messing with you. They’re messing with your mind.”

60-plus confessions with specific details about what he did and in some he explained his motives. Allen didn’t reveal his motive in court.

All of those confessions coincided with a decline in his mental health. Allen started eating his own feces, running the length of his cell and hitting his head against the door, washing his face in toilet water.

Edit to add: WISH-TV is an Indianapolis station.
Here are my questions about this:

When did his detailed confessions occur? Was it after he got the Discovery?
Who all had access to the Discovery before he got it? Did the trustees assigned to guard him have access to it? Did they read it?
Did any of the trustees assigned to guard him talk to their family members about him and exchange information with them either before or after these detailed confessions?

Here are my questions about this:

When did his detailed confessions occur? Was it after he got the Discovery?
Who all had access to the Discovery before he got it? Did the trustees assigned to guard him have access to it? Did they read it?
Did any of the trustees assigned to guard him talk to their family members about him and exchange information with them either before or after these detailed confessions?
The picture, or timeline, of the detailed confessions that contained info only an involved person would know, is still quite murky to me due to the reporting coming in from many different sources. However, the Carroll Count Comet made this Facebook update that talks about some of his confessions and the timing:
According to this reporter, the first confession was in a call to his wife in November 2022 but I don't know if this is one of the ones with details only someone familiar with the crime scene would know. In a later confession to his mother, he was very concerned about what his family might see at trial and them knowing exactly "what he has done" He did ask his mom in January 2024 "Will you still love me?"

This video update also contains a lot of info about Dr. Monica Wala. Turns out that she was following the case from almost the beginning and was active in social media groups about the case. She used her resources at the correctional facility to get more info about the Kegan Kline case. She said on the stand that once when RA told her he wanted to kill himself, she told him that "there are people on the outside who support him", referring to various youtubers, bloggers, etc who were putting out content about his possible innocence.

Watching Vinnie's show on CourtTV now, Susan Hendricks and MS peeps on, over 600 prison phone calls detective listened to, RA said he was sorry for killing Abby but not Libby, RA glares at victim's family in courtroom.

I doubt it. Someone who could do that would already be good at managing their madness.
What person knows the workings within the confines of a man's mind? I would speculate, and it is just that, that this man has, or had, exhibited significantly odd behaviors that could be argued to be related to deteriorating mental health, or, madness, if you will....be it cause and effect related to murder, or some other reason. To me, if true, it appears related.....to the confession of murder.

As quoted just a few posts back....

"Allen started eating his own feces, running the length of his cell and hitting his head against the door, washing his face in toilet water.

Snipped by me for focus
"...D’s assertions that “state actors” may have been involved in these confessions, especially to his family."

"may have been involved" is not they have proven anyone was involved in RA's confessions to his wife and mother. The D loves throwing out accusations but does nothing to back them up. MO
How would 'state actors' be involved in private confessions over the phone, to his family? Those calls take place in front of cameras and are videotaped and audio filed. What is the accusation, exactly? He was forced somehow ?

They need it to be less vague if they want to sell that narrative. IMO

I wouldn't either, but I have never spend 7 months in prison being psychologically tortured. At some point, I might actually just confess if I thought my treatment might improve.

IMO MOO
So if you told anyone and everyone that you stabbed two middle school girls to death, you'd think you'd be treated better?

They are saving their evidence for trial rather than submit in sneaky Motions, Filings and the infamous Franks.

JMO
We know about their evidence. The blue jacket, the unspent round, the witnesses, the “confessions”. Nick stood up in court and proudly declared they had “incriminating statements”. We can read the PCA and the transcripts and see them discussing their evidence.

The investigators testified there’s no DNA, fingerprints, digital or electronic data.

I don’t know what else they could be saving ?

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back