Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's a beautiful day today where I live, and AW and LG are on my mind. It's just so profoundly sad and unfair and not okay that their lives are on true crime site and not somewhere in the real world living the lives that never should have been ripped from them.

It's a real gift from the families, who've lost so much, to share photos of AW and LG so we can see them full of life.

JMO

Well the judge I am sure knows there are serrated box cutters. So his confession makes sense when he likely had a serrated one.

IMO
Sorry - I think that you’re misunderstanding my post. My comment is about lawyers keeping an accurate court record.

I found a forum for iPhone users that has "fix it" solutions for problems related to their iPhone.

iPhone keeps turning on and off.

It can be explained by many reasons, and for iPhone 15/14/13/12/11/XR/X/8/7/SE/6/5 users, this problem can be perfectly fixed with 9 practical methods.
Libby had an iPhone that 6.
Apparently, they can, and sometimes do turn off and on by themselves.

9 Effective Ways to Fix iPhone Keeps Turning On and Off

Thank you.
I do not consider her credible. MOO.
If a “serrated edge” is referenced in the autopsy report — which I don’t think has been released — then I’ll be interested in how a box cutter compares.
As you and others have noted, not having a stream of the hearings is problematic when discussing testimony.

JMO IMO ETC

I don't find her to be an expert in Odinism either. She has no experience with it and admitted that under oath.

EBM to add that there are box cutters that have serrated edges.

Just curious:

Do we all agree that the girls were killed where they were found?

Also , can we put the "rune" on the tree rumor to rest?
Absolutely. I really don't understand why people think it's so unlikely that one guy killed the girls because some fantasy or SA that went wrong and dragged them or one one them for a little feet and at the same time think it's likely they were kidnapped by a gang, transported for another location, murdered, then for some reason brought their bodies for the last place they were seen and while cops, family and volunteers were searching for them.

Absolutely. I really don't understand why people think it's so unlikely that one guy killed the girls because some fantasy or SA that went wrong and dragged them or one one them for a little feet and at the same time think it's likely they were kidnapped by a gang, transported for another location, murdered, then for some reason brought their bodies for the last place they were seen and while cops, family and volunteers were searching for them.

Right?

Well, we know now that poor Libby and her own blood marked that tree.

It's also clear that both girls murders happened where their bodies were found.

To me, that can show that there were no Odinists or ritualistic killings.

Then the "expert" claimed that a ceremonial knife was used.

It looks like it was actually a much less extravagant weapon - a box cutter with a serrated edge.

JMO - I think ( seriously my theory, not proven) that RA had been watching Libby for a while. He probably saw her in his store, at the Pizza place and at the grill and chill were Kelsi worked. I think that he had an obsession with her. She was vivacious, pretty and full of life. She captivated him.

A&L were known to tease each other about guys when out in public saying " oh, look . there's your boyfriend"( obviously not verbatim).

I wonder if the girls had noticed him watching at different times and this statement was made, maybe RA heard? In his own, twisted mind, could this have been the let down, the ultimate disrespect?

Knowing school was out that day and potentially knowing LG'S stomping ground, could he have decided that he was going to end his torment that day if she crossed his path?

I guess we will know ( I hope)at trial, but for now, this is my theory.

AJMO

It almost appears the D have rounded up and recycled every single debatable topic that was ever talked about on SM surrounding this case.

The moving of the bodies, then brought back theory sprung to life to attempt to account for why the searchers didn’t immediately find the bodies that evening - failing to consider it was very dark, area was treacherous, dangerous terrain and the fact the search was mainly focused on the trails, in addition to the town, routes walking home etc.

So now it’s used once again, but this time in an attempt to extend or distort the timeline.

But now, finally, that theory holds absolutely no merit considering the extent of blood evidence.

MOO and JMO

Just curious:

Do we all agree that the girls were killed where they were found?

Also , can we put the "rune" on the tree rumor to rest?
Yes--I always believed the girls were killed where they were found.

YES- I never believed it was a so called "rune" so never went with that rumor to begin with.

We don't where exactly Abby was when she was attached. But it's possible that Libby ran to her, to try to save her, protect her and that's how blood got on her face.

It's all so terrifying and tragic. Whatever nightmares we can conjure won't be nightmare enough.

JMO
I don’t even want to try to picture any of this. The jury and the loved ones, I can’t imagine how they’re going to be able to get through whatever they learn.

I'm thinking he planned to use the box cutter (if that indeed was the weapon).

Using a gun vs. using a knife seems so different - it really would take a different state of mind, I am guessing, as a knife is so much more intimate and tactile. It takes mental plus physical determination to make the cut, imo.

I think he went there ready for it, at least for Libby. The look on BG's face in the bridge, to me, looks determined.

Seems like he treated Abby differently and perhaps he wasn't prepared for her at all. She seems to have been killed perhaps more quickly and, in his mind, more peacefully???

jmo
If the first franks is correct, Abby was slow to leave this world based on the wound she had. I think it was also said in last weeks hearing that she had one small cut or nick. No injury is good obviously. But I feel like if LG had three neck wounds, she likely went down and out quickly. I’m so sorry to describe it this way or at all! I am trying to be delicate but there seems no nice way to say that two kids were savaged and killed on a trail that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back