Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So does defense expert, Dr. Dawn Perlmutter, believe that anyone murdered by a blade in a natural setting that may feature trees, clearings and water, on or near February 14 were victims of Odinists performing a ritual sacrifice? Or just these girls she is being paid by the defense to say were? Inquiring minds would love to know.

So does defense expert, Dr. Dawn Perlmutter, believe that anyone murdered by a blade in a natural setting that may feature trees, clearings and water, on or near February 14 were victims of Odinists performing a ritual sacrifice? Or just these girls she is being paid by the defense to say were? Inquiring minds would love to know.
She goes into great detail listing all the subjects she looks for when deciphering a crime scene and what her opinion is on each one in this case. It’s very interesting IMO

I suspect that the delay between receipt of the 1000 pages and delivery to RA was due to a lack of instruction and an inability for the prison staff to connect with counsel for direction. Were they to hold it for attorney/defendant sessions? Provide it to RA directly? With or without parameters? In his cell? Unlimited? In a conference room?

Guessing they were waiting for and trying to obtain further instructions.

Prudently.

JMO

Notes from WTHR reporter at trial this morning:
Long morning at #Delphi hearing. Started 9a. Lunch about 1:30. Let testimony from expert in ritualistic crime scenes. She said, “In my opinion, this is a textbook ritual murder.”
Here are my notes from first part of day. More coming with testimony from expert.
View attachment 521946
Wow. The notes say that the autopsy does not have an estimated time of death. That is insane for a homicide case.

Are you saying that this highly qualified woman is making this up, putting her reputation on the line, all for money? Dawn Perlmutter, Ph.D.

Yes false confessions do occur. But thankfully defendants aren’t convicted on solely a confession without other supporting evidence strongly implicating their guilt. It’s one factor a jury would consider.
I would hope that to be the case but I think the main focus of this particular one is going to be the confessions though. Unless you have an opinion on what you feel is the supporting evidence that strongly implicates the guilt of one person in this case? IMO

From: https://www.wane.com/top-stories/delphi-murders-expert-reveals-details-about-girls-deaths/

“In my opinion, this was a textbook ritual murder. It has all the elements listed there,” Perlmutter testified. Perlmutter also testified that she was positive that the sticks were placed in a ritualistic manner and not with the intention of covering up or hiding the body.

When asked by the prosecution, “If the defendant made a statement that the branches were there and he tried to cover the bodies with them, would that change your mind,” Perlnutter said no.

Prosecutor McClure noted that Perlmutter was paid to testify and has no official blood splatter training.

Note by me: the expert's list of "things you find in ritual murders" included "atypical blood splatter," which is why the prosecutor wanted to note this.

Also:

The prosecutor also pointed out that Perlmutter went on CourtTV and said that the killing was a ritual killing last November. But she testified today she did not see any evidence or any crime scene photos until this April. The prosecutor pointed out she made the determination that Libby and Abby were ritualistically killed on CourtTV before seeing evidence in the case.

I think we have to remember that statements made in moments of psychosis may actually be untrue.

Because, in my opinion, the timeline never made sense.

IMO MOO
I am wondering why you are not surprised that an autopsy does not contain an estimated time of death?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back