Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm listening the MS's episode. They feel Nick did an awesome job in cross examination and discredited the self-expert witness and said even Baldwin said to Nick "good cross, man" lol. Good to see finally attorneys and judges acting cordial with each other.

I think RA is a nightmare client and the defense is trying to do what they have to do. It isn't a easy job. I feel the Franks memo is full of errors/mistakes because many obsessed "sleuths" of social media contacted the defense with theories and the defense went with that and trying to strech even more (that's why they didn't mention the autopsie report, etc). I can see the odinist theory be allowed as a general theory but without the specific names.I I don't see it doing well for defense but who knows what the jury will do. I don't like trials by juries.

How do you think the states theory of this crime was magical thinking ?

I’m very aware of the gossip surrounding the Toth leaking voicemails. MS made very sure to tell that story again tonight. I am just relaying the concerns that people who wish to be informed would have regarding the refusal of MS to actually report the details of the testimony. I found it hypocritical that this podcaster has a prior guest that they considered an expert, but arbitrarily decides this other expert who had a CV a mile long is “garbage” solely because she is testifying for the defense. Not very fair unbiased fact focused if they refused to give any facts.

MOO .
The problem is, this so called expert is claiming that they are an authority, an expert on Odinist ritual sacrificial crime scenes--yet there have NOT been any Odinist ritual killings of people for her to have studied in her lifetime.

It is hard to take her seriously because this legal team is trying to pretend like it is a common thing that a group of Odinists will routinely get together on Valentine's Eve and slaughter 2 middle school girls in a ritual sacrifice.

It is ridiculous and I'm not going to pretend it is something this 'expert' could have routinely seen and 'deciphered.'

I'm listening the MS's episode. They feel Nick did an awesome job in cross examination and discredited the self-expert witness and said even Baldwin said to Nick "good cross, man" lol. Good to see finally attorneys and judges acting cordial with each other.

I think RA is a nightmare client and the defense is trying to do what they have to do. It isn't a easy job. I feel the Franks memo is full of errors/mistakes because many obsessed "sleuths" of social media contacted the defense with theories and the defense went with that and trying to strech even more (that's why they didn't mention the autopsie report, etc). I can see the odinist theory be allowed as a general theory but without the specific names.I I don't see it doing well for defense but who knows what the jury will do. I don't like trials by juries.
Did MS talk about the BG video and photos of bridge and Abby at all?

The problem is, this so called expert is claiming that they are an authority, an expert on Odinist ritual sacrificial crime scenes--yet there have NOT been any Odinist ritual killings of people for her to have studied in her lifetime.

It is hard to take her seriously because this legal team is trying to pretend like it is a common thing that a group of Odinists will routinely get together on Valentine's Eve and slaughter 2 middle school girls in ritual sacrifice.

It is ridiculous and I'm not going to pretend it is something this 'expert' could have routinely seen and 'deciphered.'
If the jury hears any of this, I am confident they will agree with this assessment.
jmo

I am Pagan.
There are a huge bunch of us that are Vegetarian if not Vegan.
Pagan is an umbrella term for a LOT of different spiritual journeys.

Pagan blots are basically antiquated ceremonies, although a small number of groups will use an animal to offer.

They do not and have not sacrificed any human for hundreds of years.

Amber Holder testified today that they would never sacrifice people, let alone children.

Please don't paint pagans as demonic, hateful people.

We love nature and protect it.

All religions have "offshoots." Just look at the Mormons/FLDS. AH testified that PW and BH had a falling out because PW wanted to move on from animal sacrifices. Maybe he wanted to move on/expand whatever type of paganism he followed. I don't think anyone here thinks all pagans sacrifice humans.

It looks really clear to me that these murders were done by a group of people interested in paganism (or interested in staging it to make it look that way). Whether they knew what they were doing or not, I'll wait for the expert at trial. The only question now is just who all was in that group. And was RA in the group/curious about paganism?

IMO MOO

Last edited:
Oh, is that the latest new target---DT is going after the video taken by Abby? That heroic effort by Abby to try and protect herself and her friend? Now the defense is going to try and discredit the video of BG? ...wow...

DBM until we have an approved source so as to not violate TOS.

Last edited:
The autopsy report itself should be interesting when it comes out at trial. Moreso than the autopsy notes discussed today IMO.
RSBM

I agree. Moreso, the testimony of the ME at the trial. We heard in another trial recently (Karen Read) that the ME was heavily pressured by LE to rule a certain way (and she didn't give in). Curious to see if anything like that happened here.

IMO MOO

I'm just trying to see if anyone we can actually discuss here has commented that it was testified to that the photo of Abby on the bridge was not on Libby's phone and the video of BG was not on her camera roll. Others have reported on this, but they are not approved sources.

IMO MOO
So where did that video of BG supposedly come from? LE has said, even today at hearing, that the video is 28 seconds long, I believe. How did LE get that video if not on Libby's phone?

And who said it was not on her camera roll?

I think the Franks was an attempt at the Karen Read trial strategy.

Amplifying a conspiracy using leaks to podcasters, and use motions to speak to the fanbase - all with the aim of tainting the juror pool.

The problem is Read has much better evidence of LE corruption and she didn't confess 61 times.

Depending on Judge Gull's rulings, they might need to change horses.

MOO

Everyone has their own little quirk of a case they get fixated on (who fed those McStay dogs :rolleyes:)

For me on this case, it's the darned footnote in the Franks about the rope that the defence claimed might have been used to hang the victim by her feet.

I always knew that was wild speculation, because her hair would be full of blood and there would be ligature marks around her ankles.

But now we know from yesterdays reporting that the defence always knew that was an outright fabrication ... and put it in there anyway.

Where did they get the idea? My guess is 'trusted consultant' MW's mining of social media.

IMO
What exactly is the fabrication? Did they imagine a rope was there or the hanging part?

The hanging part came from a certain person's FB page where there was a pic of a person hanging from a tree.
IMO

So where did that video of BG supposedly come from? LE has said, even today at hearing, that the video is 28 seconds long, I believe. How did LE get that video if not on Libby's phone?

And who said it was not on her camera roll?

Last edited:
I'm just trying to see if anyone we can actually discuss here has commented that it was testified to that the photo of Abby on the bridge was not on Libby's phone and the video of BG was not on her camera roll. Others have reported on this, but they are not approved sources.

IMO MOO
P—the phone extraction expert stated Libby’s video began at 2:13:51pm and ran for 43 seconds ending with DTH. Libby’s phone had an exercise app that recorded when the phone was moving, but not the location. Libby’s phone continued moving until 2:33pm, when it stopped and never moved again.

So this ^^^ is what was said by the P's phone extraction expert , about the video Libby took. Where would he have extracted that video from if not Libby's phone found under the body?

Who said it was not on her phone?

Again, since none of us were there and there is no recording we can listen to, I'm wondering if MS talked about it like others who were there already have (and will later this morning/today/tonight). For me, I'd like to hear all of their versions about what was said about the video and photos to try to understand it. I can't answer your question about how LE got it, the camera roll, etc. because I wasn't at the hearing. I'm just looking for an approved source that reported on it (objectively) so we can discuss it.

I'm not making it up that it was discussed at the hearing.

IMO MOO
Ok, but the state's 'phone extraction expert' reported on the exact length of time of the video. How could he do so if there was no video found on her phone?

Did someone confront him and say he could not have extracted that video?

Very interesting to hear that It was revealed yesterday that the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit looked deeply at this crime and concluded it was NOT a sacrificial, ritualistic killing and the branches were not Odinist runes.

They classified it as an "Undoing". When a killer is undoing, it's them trying to cover up what they've done as a measure of if I cover it up, I never did it. I believe that makes much more logical sense, especially coming from behavioral experts on the subject matter.

JMO

At 15:34 of TMS Day 3

The Delphi Murders: Three Days of Pretrial Hearings: Day Three

So apparently the defense didn’t meet the obligation to present the Odin angle at trial and were schooled by Nick and his cross examinations. So fingers crossed this is the case and it won’t be allowed at Trial.

Ok, but the state's 'phone extraction expert' reported on the exact length of time of the video. How could he do so if there was no video found on her phone?

Did someone confront him and say he could not have extracted that video?

Last edited:
You’re telling me that I can watch the court TV video and read the testimony of this expert and she will not say anything more descriptive now that she is actually seen the crime scene photos. She will regurgitate her exact same opinion.
But it will have much less of an impact considering she said the same thing without all the case details and any of the crime scene photos.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back