Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think they are desperately clinging to the made up scenario that the girls left the scene and then were brought back later by a clan of Odinists....

Ah yes and they managed to skip past the searchers in the dark of night and risked getting caught by returning the bodies.

That theory goes out the window with them being able to tell from Blood splatter that it happened in those woods from that testimony yesterday. IMO

Sadly, according to testimony yesterday, she would have had massive arterial and vascular bleeding from the wounds to her neck. I have absolutely zero doubt that there would have been enough blood to leave such a mark even if she was not directly injured on the hand. It’s not like she had a minor injury that results in minor bleeding. The type of injury described would have resulted in just an enormous volume of blood being lost very quickly. I think the blood spatter expert has a pretty good handle on what to expect from that situation.

JMO

I need to go back and listen again to where the MS discusses this part of the blood analysis, but the expert apparently testified that blood spatter and pooling patterns showed she was in motion and so my thought is that she braced herself on the tree as she was trying, though wounded, to move away from her assailant. Speculation on my part.
Yes, I think exactly that, tried to steady herself.

It's harrowing.

Which is why the Defense is trying to draw attention away from it. Pretend it's something else.

She was standing when she received the first of at least three deadly blade wounds.

Anyone who thinks one man couldn't have done this crime -- a man in Wisconsin was just sentenced to 20 years for reckless homicide, among other charges, after a single explosive (series of) violent act(s), killed one young adult, eviscerated another and injured others -- crazy fast, with a knife.

What those two young girls felt, saw, experienced and endured is hard to comprehend. Forced to undress, an assault unto itself. The terror and humiliation, suddenly 18 minutes is an eternity and the fear unrelenting anfd the wounds ferocious.

The only sacrifice that day, maybe the soul of the man who would do such a thing. Butchery.

There came that moment when they knew they were going to die.

I'm taking 18 minutes of silence tonight to let that sink in.

JMO

Last edited:
Thank you so much for digging this up. So it looks like Cree was the coroner who would have identified them. Then they were transferred to Dr. Kohr in Terre Haute for autopsy.

When I read “taking longer than expected”, I interpret that as they are being stored properly at Terre Haute with the pathologist (who could be delayed because they have other autopsies to conduct first). This is good, from my understanding they were sent to the forensic pathologist after identification and stored properly before autopsy.

Now, why and how was there not a time of death in the pathology report? They said in court recently the pathologist couldn’t determine a TOD? o_O
Did they say they couldn’t? I heard that, but only on a live that was good, but a bit rambling. Haven’t seen any MSM. Way back, I knew they hadn’t released it. I thought maybe due to one or both had lingered on alive and that’s so hurtful, given the search was called off.

I feel confident in the deaths occurring at the crime scene, due to the 18 minutes of Libby’s fitness app recording her steps. I guess some think her phone was then shut off and/or she went elsewhere and returned. I don’t believe that. But I still want some confirmation from an autopsy.

“Diener, the prosecutor, referred to Wala's notes in which she seemed to question whether Allen was purposefully behaving bizarrely. Wala acknowledged there were times when she was not certain whether Allen was legitimately going through a mental health crisis or feigning psychotic behavior.

Harshman, the Indiana State Police detective, testified that the prison guards who were assigned to keep an eye on Allen when he was on suicide watch did not believe his symptoms were real.

"Yes, they believe he was faking," Harshman said.“

Ah yes and they managed to skip past the searchers in the dark of night and risked getting caught by returning the bodies.

That theory goes out the window with them being able to tell from Blood splatter that it happened in those woods from that testimony yesterday. IMO
That theory should go out the window now but I think some will just say they were marched back alive, in the middle of the night, while some were still out with flashlights searching the area, and the clan of Odin lovers performed a ritual sacrifice right there...left no DNA, or forensics, none of them have talked or squealed on the others, or told anyone over the years...but they are not going to stop, IMO

Last edited:
I am hoping some of the 61 confessions shed light on why the brunt of the crime seems to have been aimed at Libby.
I want to know the motive. I understand it’s not required for a conviction, but it will help a jury understand the “why”. Of course, no reason will justify it, ever. But it can help to link the suspect to the crime.

My fear is there was no motive. Just another raging man senselessly and brutally taking the life of a woman. In this case, two young women.

jmo

150 hours of phone calls doesn’t reflect inhuman treatment.
I am hoping some of the 61 confessions shed light on why the brunt of the crime seems to have been aimed at Libby.

Absolutely nothing justified it so for me personally, I don’t want to know. I just hope he sees the light and changes his plea.

“He talked about these crimes very specifically,” Harshman said.

Prosecutor Stacy Diener asked Harshman if Allen’s confessions contained details of the crime.

“That’s correct,” answered Harshman, adding that Allen also discussed his motivation in allegedly committing the killings…”

Actually, if the phone was in airplane mode - would the device record movement like steps or direction still? I ask because someone up thread said the device was flooded with texts in the wee hours while the kids were still missing and I am wondering if it was off entirely or in airplane mode or how this is possible? IMO. Moo.
Yes. Steps are counted using the accelerometer built in to the phone. It doesn't require any external connection.

Why are some so hung up on the time of death?

They have the photos of the bridge and Abby and the video and RA being seen walking towards his car. So they have a time frame of when the crime occurred and a exact time of death doesn’t change that evidence.

Moo
Fair question. I have been following the case since the beginning and have become a bit obsessive about some of the details. I will need to detox after October. Assuming it’s over then. :confused:

Yes, I think exactly that, tried to steady herself.

It's harrowing.

Which is why the Defense is trying to draw attention away from it. Pretend it's something else.

She was standing when she received the first of at least three deadly blade wounds.

Anyone who thinks one man couldn't have done this crime -- a man in Wisconsin was just sentenced to 20 years for reckless homicide, among other charges, after a single explosive (series of) violent act(s), killed one young adult, eviscerated another and injured others -- crazy fast, with a knife.

What those two young girls felt, saw, experienced and endured is hard to comprehend. Forced to undress, an assault unto itself. The terror and humiliation, suddenly 18 minutes is an eternity and the fear unrelenting anfd the wounds ferocious.

The only sacrifice that day, maybe the soul of the man who would do such a thing. Butchery.

There came that moment when they knew they were going to die.

I'm taking 18 minutes of silence tonight to let that sink in.

JMO
No wonder he wnts confess
I hear ya but I will never say he’s gifted. There are a lot of words I could use to describe my thoughts on him but they’re all bannable offenses.
I just mean he plays questioners like a fiddle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back