Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the most important thing we learned in the full testimony is that this cell phone expert was only tasked by the prosecution with reporting on the FEB13 cell phone extraction. So as he was not tasked with a FEB14 extraction, he could state that the phone did not turn on again in his report because his report is only FEB13.

He did confirm that the phone was powered on again at 4:33 AM and there were 14 messages received on the device at that time.

You will also note that the expert indicated in their full testimony that the blood saturation on Abby was the hood of her hoodie. There was no blood below her injury. That’s a very crucial detail for the podcast to include in their episode.

MOO
The hood would be below her injury if she was on her back and the hood was under her neck, as hoods tend to wind up when you’re on your back…

<modsnip: Image removed. Even "stock" photos need a link so we all know where they came from>

Random stock photo for demonstration purposes…

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still think that the defense made up the original suspects, you have not heard any of the “real” testimony that occurred yesterday.

I look forward to the transcripts coming out so that everyone will have the same unbiased information and will have the opportunity to read the full testimony given by every witness.

I sincerely hope by the time transcripts are available the Judge will already have ruled on the various motions.

“Unbiased information”??? Where are you coming from, the testimony during this 3-day hearing was anything but ‘unbiased’.

Murphy was tasked with the Rushville people. He broke the alibi of the Rushville people as he mentioned yesterday. The prosecution can’t even put RA at the crime scene, so why do they have a higher standard for offering a third-party suspect then they do in actually convicting a person of double homicide? That’s pretty backwards.

I think that the attention of this podcast is on the cross examination and not the actual direct exam where the Murphy and Click are detailing their investigation per the interviews, reports, etc. (that were not destroyed OCT/22) and were submitted when he found out that RA was arrested as they found their own work to be far more compelling than a blue jacket.

Again, incredibly biased sources that intentionally excluding hours of testimony to push one narrative and misinform their viewers is the exact reason why we need cameras in the court room.

MOO
They don’t have to put RA at the crime scene, as he is charged with felony murder. They just have to make the case that he is BG, which brings us to the point that all of the other suspects have alibis…

JMO

Murphy was tasked with the Rushville people. He broke the alibi of the Rushville people as he mentioned yesterday. The prosecution can’t even put RA at the crime scene, so why do they have a higher standard for offering a third-party suspect then they do in actually convicting a person of double homicide? That’s pretty backwards.

I think that the attention of this podcast is on the cross examination and not the actual direct exam where the Murphy and Click are detailing their investigation per the interviews, reports, etc. (that were not destroyed OCT/22) and were submitted when he found out that RA was arrested as they found their own work to be far more compelling than a blue jacket.

Again, incredibly biased sources that intentionally excluding hours of testimony to push one narrative and misinform their viewers is the exact reason why we need cameras in the court room.

MOO
The crime began at the bridge. By his own account at the time, RA places himself at the bridge.

MOO

I sincerely hope by the time transcripts are available the Judge will already have ruled on the various motions.

“Unbiased information”??? Where are you coming from, the testimony during these hearing was anything but unbiased.
I’m referring to the Murder Sheet podcast’s abysmal reporting of this case and how I believe they are purposely excluding hours of testimony that would otherwise educate and inform their viewers on the defenses theory, but they decide to exclude it and often act like they didn’t understand simple testimony, so they can avoid reporting on it because they have a narrative to push.

The Murder Sheet podcast purposely pretending like they didn’t understand the story about Holeman walking up to Murphy after his deposition and screaming at him asking how the F the defence got a copy of Murphy’s reports regarding the original suspects is laughable. Holeman was “surprised”. Cussing and screaming at his coworker. They clearly understood as it’s been reported in main stream media. They had to exclude it or else they’d stop the flow of information.

MOO

MOO Someeone's going to go after him. Is dropping the safekeeping by defense request a form if assisting RA to suicide by enraged inmate?

Agree.
This is exactly what came to mind when I heard that the safe keeping order was dropped
Not confident that he will make it to trial.

JMO

<reduced>

MOO

So am I reading correctly that even MSM is involved in a grand conspiracy against RA by colluding to make him appear guilty?

The FBI was involved pretty quick and said use all the resources that you need. I would think there had to be an original expert who did all of this actually at the crime scene. I am wondering if their original report, identity or involvement is not being disclosed or is missing. MOO

Relieved to hear that and I'm sure that would have been what was done under the circumstances.

They don’t have to put RA at the crime scene, as he is charged with felony murder. They just have to make the case that he is BG, which brings us to the point that all of the other suspects have alibis…

JMO
Isn’t he charged with felony murder with no underlying charge. What do they have to prove? They can say that a man wore a blue jacket on a trail and he gets convicted of a double homicide? How exactly is that solving this case?

MOO

I’m referring to the Murder Sheet podcast’s abysmal reporting of this case and how I believe they are purposely excluding hours of testimony that would otherwise educate and inform their viewers on the defenses theory, but they decide to exclude it and often act like they didn’t understand simple testimony, so they can avoid reporting on it because they have a narrative to push.

The Murder Sheet podcast purposely pretending like they didn’t understand the story about Holeman walking up to Murphy after his deposition and screaming at him asking how the F the defence got a copy of Murphy’s reports regarding the original suspects is laughable. Holeman was “surprised”. Cussing and screaming at his coworker. They clearly understood as it’s been reported in main stream media. They had to exclude it or else they’d stop the flow of information.

MOO

Have you read any other media reports? Overall, IMO the general tone is unsupportive of the defense. In fact I haven’t read any which give the appearance of being written in a truly unbiased manner. It definitely gives the impression these past three days did not go well for them.

MOO

“Unbiased information”??? Where are you coming from, the testimony during this 3-day hearing was anything but ‘unbiased’.

You can't know if it was biased or unbiased simply by listening to one podcast versus another IMO. Everyone is going to spin their version.

It is simply exhausting to read here when post after post calling another poster out for their thoughts happens. JMT and insight.

None of us knows with 100% accuracy WTH happened on those trails, but what we do know is Abby and Libby were slaughtered by someone. :(:mad:

Isn’t he charged with felony murder with no underlying charge. What do they have to prove? They can say that a man wore a blue jacket on a trail and he gets convicted of a double homicide? How exactly is that solving this case?

MOO
They would show that RA is BG and BG ordered the girls down the hill against their will, kidnapping them. I think the case is actually relatively straightforward and doesn’t quite hinge on as many technicalities as some may think.

JMO

They would show that RA is BG and BG ordered the girls down the hill against their will, kidnapping them. I think the case is actually relatively straightforward and doesn’t quite hinge on as many technicalities as some may think.

JMO
Unless something is changed, there isn’t an underlying charge of kidnapping because the statute of limitations ran out on that? I thought that was the reason why the felony murder was so bizarre, because there is no underlying charge?

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I’m sharing my own opinion and it should be received as only my opinion.

None of us were in the court room, none of us were at the crime scene. Nothing that any of us are saying at this point should be accepted as fact until we get the court transcripts and are able to read the testimonies for ourselves.

I am here to discuss the facts of the case as presented in court filings and to share my own opinions on how I see this case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you read any other media reports? Overall, IMO the general tone is unsupportive of the defense. In fact I haven’t read any which give the appearance of being written in a truly unbiased manner. It definitely gives the impression these past three days did not go well for them.

MOO

i think also the hearings need to be assessed as pre trial hearings that shape the trial and not the trial itself.

it’s hard to see what motions look positive for the defence apart from the safe keeping result which was not seriously contested.

i can’t see many if any of the confessions being excluded.

the motion in limine also looked bad because the defence does not have any evidence against their suspects.

Of course at trial they will obviously be able to argue the girls were killed elsewhere. the phone antenna sounds like their best argument by far IMO. i just wonder if it isn’t exculpatory

MOO

I don’t think this goes to trial if the Odin’s did it isn’t allowed in. Their suspects have alibis and their arguments become weaker and weaker.

At some stage im hoping he pleads guilty to save the families more pain and suffering. It may be a naive wish but here’s hoping.

Moo

With the phone it was an iPhone (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) so maybe it had that capability inbuilt.

Maybe anyone that has an iPhone can let us know.

runner and step streak freak here

steps are counted by the phones accelerometer

a known life hack if you miss steps (eg flat battery) is you can swing the phone (and your watch) vigorously to log the missing steps.

there are many sources for this. here is one

yes. the crime scene forensics are clearly going to establish that abby was murdered at the tree. pooled blood will show she was not brought back from another location.

three strikes from a sharp weapon. this didn’t happen somewhere else.

the franks intentionally omitted the blood evidence for this reason.

Surely the world can see by now it was dishonestly crafted.

MOO
The testimony given under oath yesterday strongly conflicts with the information given on Abby’s condition at the crime scene in the Franks memorandum filed by defense.IMO

Page 29
https://www.scribd.com/document/672126677/DELPHI-Memorandum-in-Support-of-Motion-pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member