Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which expert isn’t being paid? Is Nick volunteering or is he also being paid ?

If the measurement of trust is calculated based on whether the person is being paid to appear in court, then I suppose we should give the highest level of trust to the defense attorneys who are the only people we are aware of that have offered to work for free, pro bono, volunteering all of their services, manhours and expertise for this case.

MOO
Nick McL is a PA of CC, an employee of the State of Indiana.

Yes, the D offered in their Oct & Jan hearings to represent RA Pro bono, that lasted until they were reinstated. Then they began writing and submitting their Motions boohooing about not getting paid. That's classic hypocrisy and untruthfulness to me. Are they being paid? Yes. Did they gimme money fund to the tune of $41K? Yes again. Did Baldwin get paid $12,600 to 'drive' to GA to retrieve FB photos? Another yes, so I guess they're not so trust worthy after all.

Again, this is another example of this Defense saying one thing and doing the complete opposite. I'm suggesting any PD should work pro bono, but Rozzi and Baldwin said it was so very, very important and emotional to them that they would work pro bono when they were DQ'd. Then the snarky Motions about not being paid started rolling in right after their reinstatement.

They want the fame, attention and future book/movie deals IMO.

All JMO

Have you read the Franks Motion?
Several times.
Do you think that someone that has expertise in this subject matter would be an interesting guest to have on a court TV program?
Not if she isn't an expert in this field.
Have you read both the experts testimony in court and compared it to the Court TV program and determined that she did not provide any further detail regarding her opinion outside of what was accessible in the Franks?
Lots of conceptual methodology and gabber IMO.
I think that this is a ridiculously petty argument fabricated by the prosecution to somehow discredit this person for previously being contacted by a court television program to offer an expert opinion based on the Franks Motion.
The D put her up as an expert in Odinisim (they were running short on options not having one as late as Mid April) and N McL crossed her like a true Pro. I wonder if we'll see her at trial? I bet not.

JMO

The FBI was involved pretty quick and said use all the resources that you need. I would think there had to be an original expert who did all of this actually at the crime scene. I am wondering if their original report, identity or involvement is not being disclosed or is missing. MOO
We are not at trial yet, these were Motions hearing. The State provided as little information as possible, just enough to rebut the 3rd party theories of cleared POI's, etc. They're aren't expected to present their entire case and it would be ill advised if they did.

They're saving their big guns for trial you can bet.

MOO

We are not at trial yet, these were Motions hearing. The State provided as little information as possible, just enough to rebut the 3rd party theories of cleared POI's, etc. They're aren't expected to present their entire case and it would be ill advised if they did.

They're saving their big guns for trial you can bet.

MOO

Yep and the little we heard was compelling so the fact they have waaaaaaay more will no doubt sink him completely.

IMO

I think as far as accommodations go, it's probably going to be a lot more in your face noisy in county jail's general public atmosphere. He probably won't have control of his lights either. And yeah, he will still be a marked man and now with much less protection and less mental health care. MO
I did volunteer work in a local county jail for 10 years or so. The inmates often spoke of their desire to be moved to state prison as the conditions were thought by them to be better.

The State Expert - Certified Crime Scene Expert, Blood Spatter Expert was of the opinion Abby was killed where she was lying and never got up due the blood on her clothing and to the blood pooling underneath her.

eta: The Delphi Murders: Three Days of Pretrial Hearings: Day Three

So Abby was forced to redress herself?

It’s heart wrenching that one of the girls saw the other one murdered and knew what was coming.

I am assuming it was Libby who saw Abby murdered which is why she fought more. IMO

Last edited:
I didn’t say that.

The judge vacated the order for safekeeping. He is being moved out of state prison to county prison. His actual location will not be released.
It was stated RA was returned to the custody of Carrol County instead of IDOC but will be held in Cass County until trial. Be careful what you wish for Rick. He won't have all the extra's and protection he had at WV and Washburn.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back