Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which expert isn’t being paid? Is Nick volunteering or is he also being paid ?

If the measurement of trust is calculated based on whether the person is being paid to appear in court, then I suppose we should give the highest level of trust to the defense attorneys who are the only people we are aware of that have offered to work for free, pro bono, volunteering all of their services, manhours and expertise for this case.

MOO
Nick McL is a PA of CC, an employee of the State of Indiana.

Yes, the D offered in their Oct & Jan hearings to represent RA Pro bono, that lasted until they were reinstated. Then they began writing and submitting their Motions boohooing about not getting paid. That's classic hypocrisy and untruthfulness to me. Are they being paid? Yes. Did they gimme money fund to the tune of $41K? Yes again. Did Baldwin get paid $12,600 to 'drive' to GA to retrieve FB photos? Another yes, so I guess they're not so trust worthy after all.

Again, this is another example of this Defense saying one thing and doing the complete opposite. I'm suggesting any PD should work pro bono, but Rozzi and Baldwin said it was so very, very important and emotional to them that they would work pro bono when they were DQ'd. Then the snarky Motions about not being paid started rolling in right after their reinstatement.

They want the fame, attention and future book/movie deals IMO.

All JMO

Have you read the Franks Motion?
Several times.
Do you think that someone that has expertise in this subject matter would be an interesting guest to have on a court TV program?
Not if she isn't an expert in this field.
Have you read both the experts testimony in court and compared it to the Court TV program and determined that she did not provide any further detail regarding her opinion outside of what was accessible in the Franks?
Lots of conceptual methodology and gabber IMO.
I think that this is a ridiculously petty argument fabricated by the prosecution to somehow discredit this person for previously being contacted by a court television program to offer an expert opinion based on the Franks Motion.
The D put her up as an expert in Odinisim (they were running short on options not having one as late as Mid April) and N McL crossed her like a true Pro. I wonder if we'll see her at trial? I bet not.

JMO

The FBI was involved pretty quick and said use all the resources that you need. I would think there had to be an original expert who did all of this actually at the crime scene. I am wondering if their original report, identity or involvement is not being disclosed or is missing. MOO
We are not at trial yet, these were Motions hearing. The State provided as little information as possible, just enough to rebut the 3rd party theories of cleared POI's, etc. They're aren't expected to present their entire case and it would be ill advised if they did.

They're saving their big guns for trial you can bet.

MOO

We are not at trial yet, these were Motions hearing. The State provided as little information as possible, just enough to rebut the 3rd party theories of cleared POI's, etc. They're aren't expected to present their entire case and it would be ill advised if they did.

They're saving their big guns for trial you can bet.

MOO

Yep and the little we heard was compelling so the fact they have waaaaaaay more will no doubt sink him completely.

IMO

I think as far as accommodations go, it's probably going to be a lot more in your face noisy in county jail's general public atmosphere. He probably won't have control of his lights either. And yeah, he will still be a marked man and now with much less protection and less mental health care. MO
I did volunteer work in a local county jail for 10 years or so. The inmates often spoke of their desire to be moved to state prison as the conditions were thought by them to be better.

The State Expert - Certified Crime Scene Expert, Blood Spatter Expert was of the opinion Abby was killed where she was lying and never got up due the blood on her clothing and to the blood pooling underneath her.

eta: The Delphi Murders: Three Days of Pretrial Hearings: Day Three

So Abby was forced to redress herself?

It’s heart wrenching that one of the girls saw the other one murdered and knew what was coming.

I am assuming it was Libby who saw Abby murdered which is why she fought more. IMO

Last edited:
I didn’t say that.

The judge vacated the order for safekeeping. He is being moved out of state prison to county prison. His actual location will not be released.
It was stated RA was returned to the custody of Carrol County instead of IDOC but will be held in Cass County until trial. Be careful what you wish for Rick. He won't have all the extra's and protection he had at WV and Washburn.

JMO

Isn’t he charged with felony murder with no underlying charge. What do they have to prove? They can say that a man wore a blue jacket on a trail and he gets convicted of a double homicide? How exactly is that solving this case?

MOO
His charges:
08C01-2210-MR-000001

Charges​

Hide all charge details
0102/13/201735-42-1-1(2): Murder
Statute
35-42-1-1(2)
Degree
MR
0202/13/201735-42-1-1(2): Murder
Statute
35-42-1-1(2)
Degree
MR
0302/13/201735-42-1-1(1): Murder
Statute
35-42-1-1(1)
Degree
MR
0402/13/201735-42-1-1(1): Murder
Statute
35-42-1-1(1)
Degree
MR

I thought the idea of RA filming this was outrageously farfetched in the beginning, but he killed them quickly according to testimony by State Expert and by Holeman, so what did he do the rest of the time?

Did he make CSAM film/pictures to be distributed for profit or just his own viewing pleasure? Why leave Libby unclothed and attacked more brutally? Why have Abby redress in Libby's clothes? His anger, rage or connection seemed to be focused on Libby IMO.

Oh, this is beyond sick and tragic. Those poor girls and their dear loved ones. I'm so very sorry for them all. :(

JMO

Last edited:
I want to know what the actual Autopsy Report says about ToD; couldn't care less whether the notes mention it or not.

I guess we wait until trial.

I have a pretty good idea that it's at or shortly after that cell phone stops tracking steps and ends up laying under one of the girls where it is found the next day ... and before BG/RA is seen on video passing by the Harvester Store.

Nope; no Odinistic Scarifical murder happened between sundown the 13th and sunup the 14th. It just didn't - no matter how much they want to try to make it "fit" into their fake-Odinism theory. Woods next to water ... woods next to the bridge where the girls chose visit that day vice some "ritualistic round clearing in the woods next to water" that Odinists had set up for a scarifice and lured these sacrifcal victims to. They were forced there, by a man with a gun. A man who will soon stand trial to answer for the crimes he committed that day. BECAUSE - in order for this to be an actual "Ritualistic Odinistic Sacrificial Murder occuring on an Odinistic Date appropriate to that religion" then that means that there had to be pre-planning by these Odinists. Where's the D-Teams evidence of all these Odinists planning this up? How do they explain them messing up the timing? Is every murder that occurs outside now evidence of a Odinistic Rtual Murder? Every murder that happens in a small clearing in the woods? Every murder that sees a victim covered up with sticks and twigs and leaves? Every murder by water? Every murder from sunup to sundown? Every murder that happens on 13 Feb? A man who has made many admissions inclusive of information only the killer would know has admitted to this crime. Every single thing 'the expert' has stated indicates Odinistic Ritualism (NOTE: The FBI Crime scene certified experts [who actually viewed the evidence before forming their conclusions] disagree with her assessment for those who conveniently forget that factoid) also indicates thousands of other other crime scenes. And so the D is left scrambling to make the murders happen later/overnight than they did. Good luck with that.

I'm also really interested to see what Team D is going to try to come up with if the Odinism isn't allowed at trial. They obviously have to place the ToD later as they can't place their own client away from the scene of the crime at the time it actually occured (by witness accounts and his own questioning and the phone data).

Last edited:
I still wonder if RA was catfishing Libby and part of the rage was the fact she brought along Abby that fateful day.

I still just can not get past the feeling that he knew they were going to be on that bridge that day. As far as we are aware, he did not get to the trail much before the girls. What are the odds?

The young girls also noted he was walking with purpose so why was he in such a rush to get to the bridge?!

IMO

I still wonder if RA was catfishing Libby and part of the rage was the fact she brought along Abby that fateful day.

I still just can not get past the feeling that he knew they were going to be on that bridge that day. As far as we are aware, he did not get to the trail much before the girls. What are the odds?

The young girls also noted he was walking with purpose so why was he in such a rush to get to the bridge?!

IMO
I was thinking about Abby this morning. It does appear that Libby was the target and he didn't intend to have Abby there or to hurt her....yet he killed her.

Imagine the depravity of killing a young teen who he didn't even want to kill. That is sick beyond sick.

And now that "undoing" has entered the conversation, I wonder if dressing Abby in Libby's clothes was a way for him to see her as Libby to make it acceptable in his sick mind that he killed Abby.

Just thinking aloud, pondering.

jmo

Last edited:
I wonder if they considered solitary for 12 months better?
Segregation for security and MH issues, not solitary. Solitary would have been RA alone in cell with no others around. The pod he was kept in usually houses 2 inmates, he was in there alone, but there were other pods, at least 4 if not more, that I recall had inmates in them.

He was not kept in a dark room in a basement all alone. He had the same and more privileges than others and was free to talk. He did make those 61 confessions, so we know he was talking. He had Rec time and Religious services each week. That is not solitary confinement IMO.

JMO

I was thinking about Abby this morning. It does appear that Libby was the target and he didn't intend to have Abby there or to hurt her....yet he killed her.

Imagine the depravity of killing a young teen who he didn't even want to kill. That is sick beyond sick.

And now that "undoing" has entered the conversation, I wonder if dressing Abby in Libby's clothes was a way for him to see her as Libby to make it acceptable in his sick mind that he killed Abby.

Just thinking aloud, pondering.

jmo
I almost thought that redressing Abby in Libby’s clothing allowed him to symbolically kill Libby twice.

What was it about Libby?

Really need to understand motive.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member