Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I strongly believe most of us here want a fair trial, and only if the prosecution can prove RA’s guilt to a jury BARD, should he then be convicted.

I initially felt the PCA was weak, and the bullet evidence and the witnesses would be heavily disputed at trial.

Ironically, it’s been the defense’s unusual approach that has strengthened my belief that the prosecution’s evidence against RA will be mighty and powerful at trial.

jmo

one feels the defence need a new strategy in any event. if their own witnesses take the stand and say they have no evidence against the alternate odinist suspects RA will likely be found guilty in a straight up comparison IMO as there is evidence against him.

perhaps they will focus on generic SODDI?

MOO.

one feels the defence need a new strategy in any event. if their own witnesses take the stand and say they have no evidence against the alternate odinist suspects RA will likely be found guilty in a straight up comparison IMO as there is evidence against him.

perhaps they will focus on generic SODDI?

MOO.

Yep but any new line of defense if the Odins did it is thrown out will delay them again IMO

You girls amaze me with your quickness in finding documents. Thank you both so much. You are correct in what I was referring to. I had forgotten the confession to the first sister, in hindsight I wonder if the call to LE on the 14th had been returned to her, would it have made a difference? :(

So, the one sister that was told on the 14th of February, 2017, definitely tried to call LE - is that correct? And this was confirmed.

So, the one sister that was told on the 14th of February, 2017, definitely tried to call LE - is that correct? And this was confirmed.
This is the explanation of events given in the FM. I’m not sure if the state has provided this original tip sheet from the in-person meeting and unknown if this interview would be one of the erased videos. (If anyone knows, please tell me!) I screenshotted because it’s a lot to try to retype lol :)
C54BC434-10FF-4996-BDFE-0E2958E20EA6.jpeg
C3276397-8DD5-4CCE-B717-EE2DB6353566.jpeg

This is the explanation of events given in the FM. I’m not sure if the state has provided this original tip sheet from the in-person meeting and unknown if this interview would be one of the erased videos. (If anyone knows, please tell me!) I screenshotted because it’s a lot to try to retype lol :)
View attachment 523191
View attachment 523192

Is this the same woman that is on meds?

Am not saying this is the case, but certain antianxiety and antidepressant medications can alter polygraph tests.

Let me see if I can find something...

Polygraph Exam : Scheinerlaw.

"Other medication such as antianxiety medication and antidepressants can also affect the exam as it reduces anxiety and alter physiological responses."

Should be alters I think.

In the document it has that she went 2-3 weeks after her brother brought it up which wasn't too long after, but not straight away either. After that - it took the LE a long time to follow up on that at all.

Now I know when she approached them which is what I wanted to know. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back