Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t believe anything anyone says without evidence. There is more than one blue jacket in Indiana. RL was on the news the next day in full bridge guy drip. People called in to the tipline thinking BG was him. Owning a blue jacket is not enough evidence to convict a person. MOO

—RA put himself on the bridge that day minutes before the girls arrived.

—A WITNESS can testify she saw him there. She corroborates his own statement.

—The TIME the witness saw him on the bridge that day is corroborated via security camera that recorded the time she arrived and the time she left.

—the time the girls arrived at the trails is also verified by security video.

This is in the PCA which is a document containing information that was sworn to as true under penalty of perjury. That is unlike the Franks Motion which is made up misleading fiction. I guarantee you the defense attorneys are not going to swear to the FM’s truthfulness under penalty of perjury.

People are trying to deflect attention away from this fact, but you can’t wish this away. RA, the killer, put himself on that bridge and no one has been able to take him off. Witnesses, timestamps, security cameras, corroborate his own words.
The defense’s brief attempt to question the timeline would require time portals. I expect to hear about that soon.

RA’s own words, witnesses, timestamps, security videos, confessions, and crime scene testimony that we heard in day 3 of the hearings is all that is needed to convict him. Don’t even need the unspent bullet in my opinion.

Opinion

The court hearing as well as in the Chatrie case regarding geofencing. GPS doesn’t use towers. The Snapchat photo of the bridge had the correct GPS coordinations in its metadata, so we can use that to independently conclude that GPS would be correct in that area.

The document you linked is about the 4th amendment rights and geofencing warrants. It’s not a document that supports accuracy of geofencing.
Saying that geofencing accuracy is 3-5 meters is false IMO. That is quoting the best possible accuracy not the standard.
Saying it “can in some instances be accurate to 3-5 meters” can be true but it’s not the norm for a rural town like Delphi.
The case you cited took place in Midlothian Virginia. Population 65,000+ and in town.
Googles standard answer for the accuracy of geofencing is 100-200 meters.

If something was covered in the court hearing that states that the geofencing area was accurate to 3 meters please direct me to this information.
From my research GPS and geofencing are two separate things.

In the course of many crimes, various avenues of investigation often are explored, each to it's end. That's what investigators do. If found to hold no merit, a particular avenue of investigation is abandoned. I simply don't see what the issue is, other than a need to fan the flames of conspiracy and/or stir confusion.

I would call the fantastical and sometimes farcical spin of could be's and what if's straight-up conspiracy talk. Taking information/evidence and interpreting with wild jumps of fancy and lies and then publishing it in public filings to pollute the jury pool with nonsense, that's what I'm talking about. To date, the Prosecution has done none of that while that seems to be all the Defense is doing, under the guise of zealous representation. Like I said, I find the behaviour despicable. AJMO
The testimony is coming straight out of the mouths of the FBI/LE officers, as you would have read in the transcripts from the court hearing, so unless you believe just these FBI/LE are lying ?

The purpose of voir dire is to exclude any jurors who have already formed bias on this case due to outside influence.

This “taint the jury pool” allegation is already dealt with via the courts own process. If we are actually concerned about case information tainting the jury, then the PCA and State’s own filings should be equally scrutinized.

MOO

What's this? Promoted, transferred, quit, fired or error in reporting?

Former Westville warden’s testimony

The defense said the overall psychological environment at Westville Correctional Facility led Allen to say things he otherwise wouldn’t have.

John Galipeau,
who was warden at Westville when Allen was there, ...

RBBM

Pffft. Yeah, right.

JMVHO.

The document you linked is about the 4th amendment rights and geofencing warrants. It’s not a document that supports accuracy of geofencing.
Saying that geofencing accuracy is 3-5 meters is false IMO. That is quoting the best possible accuracy not the standard.
Saying it “can in some instances be accurate to 3-5 meters” can be true but it’s not the norm for a rural town like Delphi.
The case you cited took place in Midlothian Virginia. Population 65,000+ and in town.
Googles standard answer for the accuracy of geofencing is 100-200 meters.

If something was covered in the court hearing that states that the geofencing area was accurate to 3 meters please direct me to this information.
From my research GPS and geofencing are two separate things.
The accuracy was discussed in detail relating to this case in Day3 of the hearing re: FBI agent Horans report and additional geofence from 2019, so I would refer you to our approved source Murder Sheet’s episode covering Day3. MOO

The testimony is coming straight out of the mouths of the FBI/LE officers, as you would have read in the transcripts from the court hearing, so unless you believe just these FBI/LE are lying ?

The purpose of voir dire is to exclude any jurors who have already formed bias on this case due to outside influence.

This “taint the jury pool” allegation is already dealt with via the courts own process. If we are actually concerned about case information tainting the jury, then the PCA and State’s own filings should be equally scrutinized.

MOO
I said the spin on information, the added nonsense, interpretations. If you refuse to understand my meaning, that's fine. To each their own. MO not yours:)

In the course of many crimes, various avenues of investigation often are explored, each to it's end. That's what investigators do. If found to hold no merit, a particular avenue of investigation is abandoned. I simply don't see what the issue is, other than a need to fan the flames of conspiracy and/or stir confusion.

Yep investigated and discarded because no evidence was found. Unlike RA who they have found evidence on and can prove he committed these horrific crimes.

Moo

—RA put himself on the bridge that day minutes before the girls arrived.

—A WITNESS can testify she saw him there. She corroborates his own statement.

—The TIME the witness saw him on the bridge that day is corroborated via security camera that recorded the time she arrived and the time she left.

—the time the girls arrived at the trails is also verified by security video.

This is in the PCA which is a document containing information that was sworn to as true under penalty of perjury. That is unlike the Franks Motion which is made up misleading fiction. I guarantee you the defense attorneys are not going to swear to the FM’s truthfulness under penalty of perjury.

People are trying to deflect attention away from this fact, but you can’t wish this away. RA, the killer, put himself on that bridge and no one has been able to take him off. Witnesses, timestamps, security cameras, corroborate his own words.
The defense’s brief attempt to question the timeline would require time portals. I expect to hear about that soon.

RA’s own words, witnesses, timestamps, security videos, confessions, and crime scene testimony that we heard in day 3 of the hearings is all that is needed to convict him. Don’t even need the unspent bullet in my opinion.

Opinion
A franks motions is literally challenging the truthfulness of a search warrant. Lawyers are not allowed to lie to the court.

A franks motions is literally challenging the truthfulness of a search warrant. Lawyers are not allowed to lie to the court.

What purpose then did supposing the girls were hung up like killed deer serve in challenging the search warrant?

IMO BH had to be looked at because AW and his boy had crushes on each other.

They (LE) investigated, BH had a verifiable alibi.

At this point, I honestly don't know why we are talking about him.

JMO
Here's one of the 99% individual issues I mentioned in my last post. Yes, BH has an alibi-- But is it truly verified? How hard did LE, some of whom are his fellow lodge members, how hard did they really look?

Historically BH considers himself an outlier. He is an Odinist, after all, and reportedly runs with some pretty tough guys.

Outliers often consider themselves anti-mainstream authority. As such, they often think about & find ways to circumvent said authorities. I'm sure he'd already considered the option of having a fellow co-worker punch in his time card for him; even non-nefarious clock punchers know this. Whether he did so in this particular instance or whether he didn't is immaterial imo.

The fact remains that it would be totally in character for him to do so, and LE did not fully investigate this possibility.

What purpose then did supposing the girls were hung up like killed deer serve in challenging the search warrant?
The states entire theory of the case. These topics are the more technical legal side of it so you have to look at it through that lens.

We have some wonderful lawyers on here who have been very generous with their time to answer questions and explain a lot of these more technical legal components of the case so I would follow their guidance and explanations.

MOO

I would call the defense’s theory hokum, and it was quite a relief to see everything come falling apart at the seams. You can certainly see why they were never in a million years ready for trial a few months ago.IMHO

I wonder if they’re ready for the trial in October? If the Judge doesn’t allow their Odinist theory to even be mentioned at their client’s trial since they can’t go that extra step and connect the people they accuse directly to crime scene, then what’s next? It would make for a very short trial MOO.

I would call the defense’s theory hokum, and it was quite a relief to see everything come falling apart at the seams. You can certainly see why they were never in a million years ready for trial a few months ago.IMHO
I hope Judge Gull wouldn't allow the theory. With specific names I think she wouldn't allow. The general theory maybe. I hope after that we can't discuss that names here lol. I'm sick of the Odinists with alibis, who doesn't look remotely like BG, rituals sacrifices, etc. I care about the case against RA.

I hope Judge Gull wouldn't allow the theory. With specific names I think she wouldn't allow. The general theory maybe. I hope after that we can't discuss that names here lol. I'm sick of the Odinists with alibis, who doesn't look remotely like BG, rituals sacrifices, etc. I care about the case against RA.

I am in your boat and hoping within next few weeks Odins can be shut down by Judge Gull.

No doubt some will still moan it’s a conspiracy but it will be a step closer to justice for Libby and Abby and their loved ones.

I wonder if they’re ready for the trial in October? If the Judge doesn’t allow their Odinist theory to even be mentioned at their client’s trial since they can’t go that extra step and connect the people they accuse directly to crime scene, then what’s next? It would make for a very short trial MOO.
I think it is possible the Judge doesn't allow the Odinist theory with specific names but just the general theory. I don't know if that way the defense will continue with the theory. If Judge Gull allow the confessions it is possible the defense will sit with his client to say it doesn't look good for him, if he want to go to trial, etc. If he wants, they can change theory, can attack the bullet, the investigation, etc. I think the Judge will alow KK theory. If the odinist theory isn't allowed, I think the defense will use that to ask for a continuance. I don't think they are ready for trial.

I think it is possible the Judge doesn't allow the Odinist theory with specific names but just the general theory. I don't know if that way the defense will continue with the theory. If Judge Gull allow the confessions it is possible the defense will sit with his client to say it doesn't look good for him, if he want to go to trial, etc. If he wants, they can change theory, can attack the bullet, the investigation, etc. I think the Judge will alow KK theory. If the odinist theory isn't allowed, I think the defense will use that to ask for a continuance. I don't think they are ready for trial.
Could the Odinist thing been a delay tactic all along??

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back