Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
EF didn't have any way to actually be there at the scene. He lived pretty far away from Delphi, did not own a car, And I am not sure if he could even drive. He allegedly had the mental age of a young child. So even IF he verbally put himself there, he couldn't have physically gotten himself there on his own. And there is no evidence anyone else gave him a ride or went with him. IMO
KK was the one without a car. I don’t believe that has been said about EF. He also had his two friends who could drive him.

The “visiting a friend in the hospital” alibi was debunked, so there’s 3 men who had the capability of driving to the hospital in another town that lied about their whereabouts and are IMO currently unaccounted for for that entire day.

MOO

I'm 6'1" and weigh in at 170 pounds. Back at the time of these murders, I weighed in closer to 205. I'll tell ya, in this day and age, I ain't stoppin' for a bloodied and muddied dude walkin' down the road. No way. No how. I'm calling 911, getting connected to LE, and askin' 'em if they'd be interested in doing a welfare check on the dude :)

I also don't really think this witness was 'flying by', simply by virtue of the road there, the turn by the freedom bridge, etc.

I think for some the natural instinct would be to slow down or stop to see what the situation is all about even if not to stay around too long - maybe she had to be somewhere so couldn't.

We are talking about a small community that is apparently a close knit one.

If you saw someone "muddy and bloody" would you have slowed down or pulled over to ask if that person needed help or was okay? Or... if it did cross your mind that maybe there had been a fight at least looked to see if that person was being followed or not - so out of danger.

She was probably flying by and didn't give it too much thought until the news came out about Abby and Libby.
Agree. Some dude on his own power walking along, notable because he looked like he was in a fight.

It took my friend 6 minutes to cross the bridge, carefully.

I however, took about 2 steps on it, saw the rotted boards and missing boards and turned around and got the heck off of it.

SOURCE - I was there

If BG=RA has been there before, and I believe he was as there is a photo of his daughter sitting on the bridge, then he may have crossed it once before OR many times before.

He was on a mission, and per the young witnesses, he ignored them and was walking with a purpose.

His purpose was to find Libby & Abby.

If girls were approached by RA=BG and told DTH around 2:13- - subtract 6 minutes = 2:07 when the snapchat photo of Abby was taken. JMO

Per the defense’s press release RA walked the trail often.
Also of interest:
The wording is very particular and it makes it seem like RA made contact with the CO the day the girls went missing.IMO
* I think RA worked the night of the 13th. I think this is why defense is trying to move the timeline of the murders to when RA had an alibi. JMO
Also of interest:
Per defense RA did not throw away his clothing or alter his appearance. Well, I don’t agree with one part of that statement, so I wonder if the other is manipulated.
All my opinion and things to inspect and all that.

https://interactive.wthr.com/pdfs/press-release-for-richard-allen.pdf

I’m from a town smaller than Delphi and I’m super nosy, so I’m always asking people if they’re alright or need me to call someone and people do it to me too. But I don’t know the culture in Delphi enough to say whether they do this too.

I know people that would drive on by and people who would immediately call the police to report it just in case it means something later.

I feel like most people would at minimum tell another person, either call or text their friend or partner and tell them about a weird muddy bloody guy they saw walking down the road. I know I would!

MOO

@grannygates

Don't ever change because that super nosiness could be the difference between saving someone or not one-day. Never know!

KK was the one without a car. I don’t believe that has been said about EF. He also had his two friends who could drive him.

The “visiting a friend in the hospital” alibi was debunked, so there’s 3 men who had the capability of driving to the hospital in another town that lied about their whereabouts and are IMO currently unaccounted for for that entire day.

MOO

The same could be said of RA, he was unaccounted for that entire day.

Per the defense’s press release RA walked the trail often.
Also of interest:
The wording is very particular and it makes it seem like RA made contact with the CO the day the girls went missing.IMO
* I think RA worked the night of the 13th. I think this is why defense is trying to move the timeline of the murders to when RA had an alibi. JMO
Also of interest:
Per defense RA did not throw away his clothing or alter his appearance. Well, I don’t agree with one part of that statement, so I wonder if the other is manipulated.
All my opinion and things to inspect and all that.

https://interactive.wthr.com/pdfs/press-release-for-richard-allen.pdf
I have to disagree with one part also.... he DID change his appearance.

I dont know about clothing.
JMO

Well, Not totally unaccountable... WE know he was at the trails and MHB murdering 2 young innocent teenagers that afternoon.

We have not heard one thing about any other place he was at before, or after the murders. NADA

Because RA knows exactly where he was that afternoon.

RA ADMITTED he was there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was at the MHB, ordering 2 young girls down the hill and then killing them.
There has been nothing released by the D-team for an alibi. NADA

Small town everyone knows each other and what if the person was hurt.

If a person has blood on them and a fight is thought to be behind it - is that not a good reason enough for anyone to call the police.

You suggested this woman should have actually stopped.
You questioned why she WAITED to call police until after she heard the girls had been murdered. I gave you my answers to those questions.
Now you’ve changed the questions.
My question is why is this important to this case? It doesn’t change a thing.
She saw him.
And RA is still on that bridge, because he said he was.

You suggested this woman should have actually stopped.
You questioned why she WAITED to call police until after she heard the girls had been murdered. I gave you my answers to those questions.
Now you’ve changed the questions.
My question is why is this important to this case? It doesn’t change a thing.
She saw him.
And RA is still on that bridge, because he said he was.

I didn't question anything nor did I write police - you did.

All I said more or less was that she didn't give it too much thought until it was made known about Abby and Libby.

Here's one of the 99% individual issues I mentioned in my last post. Yes, BH has an alibi-- But is it truly verified? How hard did LE, some of whom are his fellow lodge members, how hard did they really look?

Historically BH considers himself an outlier. He is an Odinist, after all, and reportedly runs with some pretty tough guys.

Outliers often consider themselves anti-mainstream authority. As such, they often think about & find ways to circumvent said authorities. I'm sure he'd already considered the option of having a fellow co-worker punch in his time card for him; even non-nefarious clock punchers know this. Whether he did so in this particular instance or whether he didn't is immaterial imo.

The fact remains that it would be totally in character for him to do so, and LE did not fully investigate this possibility.
I think it was investigated and a woman supervisor signed a letter, under oath, that she actually saw BH at work that day, as his time card said. That was said during the testimony in last hearing, IIRC.

LE have the video and snap chat photo so they know he couldn’t have been there on that bridge.Have they ever clarified whether BG did cross ahead of the kids and then at the other side, pass them then double back?

The problem with this defence is, I don’t think we can rule anything out.
So much of what they claimed was completely fictional and not only that, no doubt, caused great distress to Libby's and Abby's loved ones in the process.

Let’s not forget them feeding information to the due progress gang which we learned from the murder sheet. Everything has been completely unprofessional. IMHO
1.Just wondering, have LE ever clarified whether BG went ahead of the kids across the bridge and then doubled back on them in order to abduct them? If so, that might account for why he was in the photo on approach and then things happened so quickly from there.

2. I don’t think they’re actually allowed to make up fiction in their filings. I can’t imagine they’d be allowed to spew things that were completely and blatantly untrue - surely the judge would have called them out for that by now? (Sallah, pls don’t think I’m picking on ya just because I quoted two of your posts! I am so not!).

I really don't think so. I think the defense became desesperate because the confessions and had to came up with someting to explain the confessions. Someone noticed the patches on the guards, remembered it was an angle investigated by LE and came up with that theory. Also it is a very "hollywood" theory. The media loves it and in some years, even if RA is convicted, there will be series, books, etc dedicated to that angle.
It’s a terrifying prospect though, isn’t it? To be in prison accused of a double child murder and to be guarded by staff wearing Odin patches etc? I still cannot believe the staff were ever allowed to do that!

Oh I mean that they pulled cell data on one of the phones after the conflicting alibis and found the phone was at the house, unused for the entire day, which was abnormal. We don’t know RA phone data so I have no clue what it says and if he is unaccounted for MOO

It’s a terrifying prospect though, isn’t it? To be in prison accused of a double child murder and to be guarded by staff wearing Odin patches etc? I still cannot believe the staff were ever allowed to do that!
That confirmation blew the minds of every person who has ever worked corrections. I’m still in disbelief. What is happening at that prison that guards want to show affiliation with prison gangs.. MOO

Thanks for the clarity, I appreciate it.

The state cleared these suspects though so they can not be placed at the crime scene.
Know what might really help this case? A complete and detailed explanation from all the LE involved in this part of the investigation as to the steps they took to confirm their alibis. I mean exactly step by step. And actually, what if they put a chart together so they / we could keep track of who interviewed whom / when and what each person said? Would help highlight some contradictions / steps they may have missed or could have done better imo….

So one thing I’m still intrigued about is the photo Libby took of Abby on the bridge.

Is the photo so blurry that we just can’t see him at the beginning of the bridge or did he want to give them enough chance to get further along the bridge and then trap them so he hid?

It seems like from the audio when he did start to cross he did it at pace as I believe Abby asks if the man is still behind them.

ETA - I find it fascinating he avoided being seen in that first snap and I want to know how he knew to stay out of eye line.

moo
I don’t think he even realized she had a phone, let alone a photo / video of him. If he did know that, then not sure why he’d have left the phone at the scene to be found by police later on? the phone has always been a weird thing to me. How the heck did it end up where LE eventually found it anyhow? It doesn’t seem a particularly natural place for it to have ended up if in fact it was where the Franks 1 said it was found… I just can’t imagine it falling there by accident or going not noticed by someone, can you?

Know what might really help this case? A complete and detailed explanation from all the LE involved in this part of the investigation as to the steps they took to confirm their alibis. I mean exactly step by step. And actually, what if they put a chart together so they / we could keep track of who interviewed whom / when and what each person said? Would help highlight some contradictions / steps they may have missed or could have done better imo….
I’m still waiting to hear Richard Allen’s alibi.

We learned much more about the geofencing in the hearings, so I think that we cannot say that with any real certainty at this time. There is also no person in this prior group that has an alibi currently that covers the state's timeline for the events. Even the "emails" have an unaccounted for gap of time. MOO

I thought DC said no one had been cleared, has that changed? SMH

I’m still waiting to hear Richard Allen’s alibi.
I’m willing to bet that he probably said he went home to zzz or something and that might make this a hard alibi to prove really. I mean if he didn’t like use a pc from home to search the net / play a game / call someone over voip… or didn’t say hi to anyone, or get caught on like a ring video or whatever… then this might be tricky to show.

Something we haven’t heard yet that I’m aware of? Did LE manage to pull any data from his car about his location that day? I mean if it had a GPS maybe they were able to get some data from that? If the Prosecution has this info, maybe they’re sitting on it until trial, but I bet they don’t because if they didn’t mention it by now, surely the D would have?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank
Back