Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
People would rather believe that a group of people are covering up the broad-daylight murder of two innocent local girls than that the real murderer is awaiting trial.

So be it. It will all come out in court....not that we will get to see it.

jmo

It could be that those things aren't mutually exclusive in that a a broad-daylight murder committed out in public was committed by more than one person, like RA could have conspired with others. Whether or not RA was involved or not, how can you be so sure nobody else was? Saying they have the right person, doesn't mean they have the only person. How for instance would it be impossible for something like this, like RA is the one seen on the video and he points a gun and brings them to the murder spot, which is already occupied by one or more others that are there waiting?

KK was the one without a car. I don’t believe that has been said about EF. He also had his two friends who could drive him.

The “visiting a friend in the hospital” alibi was debunked, so there’s 3 men who had the capability of driving to the hospital in another town that lied about their whereabouts and are IMO currently unaccounted for for that entire day.

MOO
Is there a MSM link to this hypothesis or is it SM rumor or Franks? I've never seen anything in MSM EF's alibi was debunked or that other POI's were unaccounted for the entire day? Thanks

A franks motions is literally challenging the truthfulness of a search warrant. Lawyers are not allowed to lie to the court.

They can and do represent their statements to the' best of their knowledge', all you need to do is look at the Franks Memo #1 and you can see them getting around many things by stating in the footnotes that it may or may not have happened that way.

They've been stretching the truth all along.

JMO

They can and do represent their statements to the' best of their knowledge', all you need to do is look at the Franks Memo #1 and you can see them getting around many things by stating in the footnotes that it may or may not have happened that way.

They've been stretching the truth all along.

JMO
Yep, basically their “interpretation” which we saw last week was basically a bunch of lies or, to put it more kindly,” just not very good at their jobs” it would seem like they got 98% wrong.

IMHO

It couldn’t be that clear a video from HH imo, otherwise, LE would have been looking for the witness’s car before she contacted them. Eg: they’d know the make, model, colour of her car and maybe have her license plate tag. Were they looking for her? Or did she decide to contact them herself months later?

June??! She didn’t contact LE until June? Ok so how many people did she discuss this with before she gave her statement to LE? How was the lighting as she drove past? What speed was she travelling?

Sooo many questions! Hopefully the video survived and the jury will be able to hear it. She may be their best witness.
They also state that when they say RA is driving by the camera, it’s identified as a “similar car” to what he owns. So this tells me it’s not clear enough to read license plates so they can probably tell it’s a dark sedan or a white truck and probably make a decent guess on the make and model. MOO

Can anyone take RA off the bridge just as Libby and Abby were approaching the bridge, without using the discredited FM and wishful thinking?
Of course. He said he left at 1:30. There’s no publicly known proof of him either leaving or arriving at that time, so we can’t really assume anything as fact. MOO

It should not be lost on us that Click is not one to be considered (at least in my mind) as having “a fraction” of the information surrounding “others” that may be involved in this case. He was extremely concerned when hearing of RA’s arrest given his and his co-investigators, Ferency and Murphy’s investigation. JMO
But Click didn't have any idea what evidence they had on RA when he was arrested. I'd think Click would have some faith in the investigators.

This was in Murphys testimony from the recent court hearings that our approved source podcast covered. Www.murdersheet.com
this links to a private site that must be logged into? I have listened to the Murder Sheet podcasts, is the link to some sort of Patreon hosted my MS, because while I am interested in reading what you are trying to share, I'm not subscribing to anything to do so.
1723050905050.png

It seems like the big topic is whether the Rushville task force could tie the men they investigated to the Delphi crime scene. I think it’s important to consider that the Rushville crew was investigating and submitting their work to the Unified Command. They asked for then search warrant and got crickets. The UC was the lead on this case. The task force didn’t get to finish their investigation.

There is also geofence information that was recently discovered by the defense that may speak to this outside of the task force. We will have to wait for the transcripts on that.

I don’t think the defense should have to solve the case or provide dna evidence at the crime scene like some mistaken lawyer wants to claim. The original idea of a nexus was a connection to either the crime or the victims and both of those have been established IMO. But I am open minded about these other people as I find the FBIs investigating this crime as related to Nordic beliefs too big of a coincidence to ignore. The contents of the original investigation plus how all of the evidence of this OG investigation went “missing” has graduated these events from a series of coincidence to a pattern in my eyes.

I also find it odd that the standard for the defenses evidence should be higher than the evidence in the PCA used to arrest this man and throw him in prison? Is the idea that none of the 6 others guys own a Sig, in a crime without a gun. The UC ignored search warrants so we can’t even say that.

As a person who actually wants to know what happened that day and get real justice for the girls, if the case against RA is as strong as the pro-guilt side says, it should be able to stand up to the jury knowing about the first 5 years of the investigation and not being restricted to only knowing about the few weeks they investigated RA. This is what I would consider a fair trial.

MOO

this links to a private site that must be logged into? I have listened to the Murder Sheet podcasts, is the link to some sort of Patreon hosted my MS, because while I am interested in reading what you are trying to share, I'm not subscribing to anything to do so.
View attachment 523069
Oh my gosh I saw that website posted a few times as a link to their podcast so I thought that was a good link, I’m sorry! This is one I found that I think is actually good :

The FM is full of this type of misdirection.

If the D had anything to support RA’s innocence they wouldn’t need to hoodwink the general public. And what’s point other than hoping to contaminate the jury pool? I’ve never followed a case with a defense team displaying such a lack of integrity.

MOO and JMO

Of course. He said he left at 1:30. There’s no publicly known proof of him either leaving or arriving at that time, so we can’t really assume anything as fact. MOO

Sorry those girls took a photo of a bench at 1.26pm and they saw RA afterwards walking towards the bridge and he saw those girls so its a fact he didn’t arrive until after 1.26.

So he can be placed walking towards the bridge at around 1.30pm which actually ties in with his original statement where he admits he was out there between 1.30pm-3.30pm.

Sorry those girls took a photo of a bench at 1.26pm and they saw RA afterwards walking towards the bridge and he saw those girls so its a fact he didn’t arrive until after 1.26.

So he can be placed walking towards the bridge at around 1.30pm which actually ties in with his original statement where he admits he was out there between 1.30pm-3.30pm.

They saw BG, not RA. None of this is proof of a valid identification.

They saw BG, not RA. None of this is proof of a valid identification.

RA = BG hence him going to trial.

You know the same Richard Allen who can be placed on platform 1 moments before the girls decided to walk across the bridge.

The same Richard Allen who admits to a type of face covering and dressing the same as BG.

ETA moo

If the D had anything to support RA’s innocence they wouldn’t need to hoodwink the general public. And what’s point other than hoping to contaminate the jury pool? I’ve never followed a case with a defense team displaying such a lack of integrity.

MOO and JMO
“Hoodwink” is a very appropriate word for this case, except that I believe this is being employed by the P. :) MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back