Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That doesn’t answer my question. Are you okay, seriously? You surely do know the FBI is not advocating for RA’s innocence.
I think we will have to wait for the transcript from the hearing to discuss what the FBI agent who investigated the landowner said in her deposition, the FBIs agent in charge of geofencing, the content of the emails between the FBI and DC and the testimony of other task force agent who worked the case. At this time, I don’t believe that we are operating off the same information. MOO

I think we will have to wait for the transcript from the hearing to discuss what the FBI agent who investigated the landowner said in her deposition, the FBIs agent in charge of geofencing, the content of the emails between the FBI and DC and the testimony of other task force agent who worked the case. At this time, I don’t believe that we are operating off the same information. MOO

Do you have links to the information your implying?

Does anyone recall a post made here pertaining to EF during the recent 3–day hearings. I’ve looked but I can’t find it. I think it was a tweet from a reporter. I don’t know who was testifying but the part I remember reading was that the sister suffered from mental illness and her tip was deemed unfounded.

Do you have links to the information your implying?
I’m only implying that we have to wait for transcripts to discuss what was said in the hearing, which I kinda assumed we would all agree to. I don’t know how I link that, I’m sorry. I guess I could link TOS ?

I’m not interested in the transcript of the hearings or endless debate over the upcoming Judge’s rulings, once she makes them. It doesn’t appear the D was able to put forth many good fact-based arguments so RA getting moved could be their only big win. Those rulings will decide the direction of the upcoming trial….if RA doesn’t change his plea before then.

So how many cars were they able to identify and track down? Was the witness who saw muddy bloody in the list of persons they tracked down? I am never going to catch up. Thanks in advance!
It is not public information.
It is just known there is a security camera at the Harvest Store on
300 that captures the road and that a dark car consistent with RAs car drove west on 300 matching the time he said he arrived.

Interesting idea. I’m not sure about the idea that she hid it though. If she had the presence of mind to do that, especially if injured and in terror mode from whatever else may have happened / been going on, that would really surprise me. Not impossible, but surprising imo. I’m not sure she dressed herself either at this point. I’d like more information on the injury / injuries she may have had but it seems like she had one not so large injury on her neck based on the court proceedings last week *moo as I’m not up to date yet*. If she had the presence of mind to hide the phone, I wonder at what point she may have done so and why? What did she know about what was on that phone that would be important later? That phone seems mighty important to her and LG in all of this and since it wasn’t used to call for help (that we know of), I really do wonder what was on it.
Well the simplest explanation, for that choice, would probably be that Abby saw Libby filming BG as he approached and knew she and Libby were going to die </3 MO

I’m only implying that we have to wait for transcripts to discuss what was said in the hearing, which I kinda assumed we would all agree to. I don’t know how I link that, I’m sorry. I guess I could link TOS ?
You categorically stated that members of the FBI are advocating for RA's innocence without providing proof. That is against Webslueths TOS.

You implied you were working under different information so I asked for a link.

IMO

A few voices on the internet are not going to change the facts. The Jury won’t have an agenda and will stick to the letter of the law and won’t ignore evidence just because it doesn’t fit their theory. IMO
Jurors might ignore anything they don't agree with / aren't convinced by. They should go with the evidence yes, but opinions on validity are sometimes very subjective imo.

Within minutes of when he was “… at the bridge,” a person of remarkably similar appearance was filmed crossing that very bridge and approaching two doomed girls. But that doesn’t tie in? Might as well be hours later and a continent away? Was there a switcheroo in that little time and space? Where did BG come from? Where did RA go?
I don't know - have they been able to prove that BG was at the top of the bridge and followed the kids to the other side before abducting them? Or is it possible they got to the other side, were passed by someone and then that someone doubled back on them???

I’m not interested in the transcript of the hearings or endless debate over the upcoming Judge’s rulings, once she makes them. It doesn’t appear the D was able to put forth many good fact-based arguments so RA getting moved could be their only big win. Those rulings will decide the direction of the upcoming trial….if RA doesn’t change his plea before then.
The only way we will really know what happened in these hearings is to read the transcripts. Right now we have all only heard second-hand information from other peoples notes. Some approved sources are intentionally only sharing half of the testimony.

If we want to read and learn the full unbiased accounting of what was said and done in court, unfiltered through secondary sources, we have to read the transcripts from the court hearings ourselves when they are published.

MOO

so your comments are based on info that you have but that we can't really discuss without transcripts from the hearing and access to depositions? But somehow you have this knowledge to keep insinuating certain things as facts in your posts?

Pleas understand I am not trying to be snarky, but I am genuinely attempting to understand some of the things you are posting and am really getting lost here.

I don't know - have they been able to prove that BG was at the top of the bridge and followed the kids to the other side before abducting them? Or is it possible they got to the other side, were passed by someone and then that someone doubled back on them???
The YBG witness said that when she got to the beginning of the bridge she saw the YBG on the first platform. Then she thinks she passed the girls when she was walking back. So this means YBG arrived first and waited and the girls would have arrived second and walked past him on the bridge? Do I have that right from her statement? MOO

They don’t have any evidence that the car even stopped to park, just that it drove by the camera. There was also a myriad of different descriptions of the car that parked at the CPS building, so I don’t think this video definitively proves anything IMO
What about the car left along the side of the road as reported by a pest control guy on Grey Hughes? Was that car / driver ever accounted for?

Does anyone recall a post made here pertaining to EF during the recent 3–day hearings. I’ve looked but I can’t find it. I think it was a tweet from a reporter. I don’t know who was testifying but the part I remember reading was that the sister suffered from mental illness and her tip was deemed unfounded.
From Murphy's testimony, he said (paraphrasing) after a fashion he realized EF was playing him, lying. He also said his sister wasn't reliable and IIRC, did have some problems. It was reported in the MS podcast Part 3 (IIRC that was when Murphy took the stand, day 3?)

so your comments are based on info that you have but that we can't really discuss without transcripts from the hearing and access to depositions? But somehow you have this knowledge to keep insinuating certain things as facts in your posts?

Pleas understand I am not trying to be snarky, but I am genuinely attempting to understand some of the things you are posting and am really getting lost here.
Please don’t think that I’m trying to assert anything as fact. I can and have been wrong in the past, so this is just my opinion. My reference was just that people testified or their depositions were discussed at the hearing and once the transcripts are out, we can talk about all of that in detail. I was trying to answer the question of who testified at the hearings from the FBI and my attempting to play by the rules can sometimes make me look like I’m being shifty or sketchy in my answer lol

The only way we will really know what happened in these hearings is to read the transcripts. Right now we have all only heard second-hand information from other peoples notes. Some approved sources are intentionally only sharing half of the testimony.

If we want to read and learn the full unbiased accounting of what was said and done in court, unfiltered through secondary sources, we have to read the transcripts from the court hearings ourselves when they are published.

MOO

I’m looking forward to reading the Judge’s decision. That’s what’s most important. It’s facts that are important, not opinions. One fact is McLeland asked each of the defense witnesses at the end of each of their testimonies if there was any evidence to place any particular one of the Odinist group at Delphi during the time of the crime. Each answered NO.

You categorically stated that members of the FBI are advocating for RA's innocence without providing proof. That is against Webslueths TOS.
I’m sorry my original post was incorrectly quoted to say something that I did not say. I referred to the “conspiracy theory” surrounding the original investigation and stated that if that original investigation is made-up lies, then the original investigators which included the FBI members would be lying as well. I feel like my words were twisted.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavina
Back